Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. (2491 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by yahrant140(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Popular Catholic priest, Reverend Father Ejike Camillus Mbaka on Satrday relocated to his new duty post at Our Lady Parish, Umuchigbo, Njinike accompanied by hundreds of his parishioners admirers and well wishers.
He was recently transferred from Christ the King parish, GRA, Enugu where he had, over the years, built a cult like fellowship on the strength of precision of most of his prophecies and miracles recorded during prayer sessions at his Adoration Centre .
His followers believe his transfer is a punishment. Mbaka himself said yesterday that his posting is a witch hunt.
“I’m going to suffer because I have no place to put my head. I am going to suffer because I have no place to keep the Adoration Ministry’s assets," he said.
Decrying what he described as “attempt by some persons to politicise the church”, by feeding the Bishop falsely, he declared: “I am giving God the glory and I welcome the church’s choice and action with absolute acceptance and obedience.
“So there is no negation to what God has approved and what the church suggested. Nobody should see me as a recalcitrant priest. I am not.
“I have taken an oath of obedience and I stand on it. I pray God to bless all of you who in one way or the other have supported the work of God here and those who have sincerely allowed God to use him or her for the work we did here all these years.
“God will bless the people of God here and reward you according to your labour. The parish is not going to collapse; the church will continue to grow.”
He likened his posting to Njinike to the journey of the Israelites out of Egypt.
“God has planned a future and hope out of disaster and where I am going. He will go before me to level mountains.
“The Bible says that He will deliver me from all evil; He will keep my going out and coming in both now and forever… I am praying that God will keep his church and my fellow adorers so that our journey to Umuchigbo will be a journey of Israelites out of Egypt.
“Some of them were grumbling leaving Egyptian soil because they were having the phobia for the unknown but I am telling you people as a courageous leader, do not be afraid.
“We are moving and in not distant time, you people are going to smile.”
Nigerian Eye

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/fr-mbaka-speaks-about-his-transfer-from-enugu-parish.172292/
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by yahrant140(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Man can transfer you, but nobody can transfer your anointing. It is well with you Fr.mbaka.

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by cktheluckyman: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2016
It is a norm in the catholic church to transfer priests after having a stint in a given parish.Father Mbaka should not be an exception.

What does he mean by witchhunting? If he does not like his new parish,he can leave and meet Buhari to give him appointment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by Pidggin(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Which Wan be witch hunt again? What of the other priests they transfer, in fact, he was given preferential treatment for staying in one place for 15yrs?!, enjoy your transfer Padre.

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by TechRev: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Which one is witch hunt?? A priest spoke last sunday, he was posted to Sierra leone and been there for past 3yrs. What makes Mbaka different from the priest posted to Sierra leone, or the ones posted to Congo?? Are they not same priests and from same church??

if Mbaka's posting is witch hunting, those sent to Congo and Sierra Leone will call theirs what?? True man of God, go where ever he will win more souls. Thats if there are true men of God.

4 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by honeygirl17: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2016
yahrant140:
Man can transfer you, but nobody can transfer your anointing. It is well with you Fr.mbaka.
See how you reason

4 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by sammyj: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
God is and will always be with you because you are a true man of God and not god of men !!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by Nicur: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:
It is a norm in the catholic church to transfer priests after having a stint in a given parish.Father Mbaka should not be an exception.

What does he mean by witchhunting? If he does not like his new parish,he can leave and meet Buhari to give him appointment.

to be honest this man surprises me, he has been there for more than 15years!!! can you imagine?? where is the witch-hunt?

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by Nicur: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
TechRev:
Which one is witch hunt?? A priest spoke last sunday, he was posted to Sierra leone and been there for past 3yrs. What makes Mbaka different from the priest posted to Sierra leone, or the ones posted to Congo?? Are they not same priests and from same church??

if Mbaka's posting is witch hunting, those sent to Congo and Sierra Leone will call theirs what?? True man of God, go where ever he will win more souls. Thats if there are true men of God.
my brother the thing tire me, he has been there for more than 15years!! where is the witch-hunt?

4 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Rev fr mbaka is already a household name in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by mycar: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Fr, Beside Fr. Ede of Elele, You are the only priest I know that had stayed that long in a parish, we once had one Rev. Fr that we so much love in our parish but had to be transferred out when the time came.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by JoBabs(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by KingTom(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2016
mycar:
Fr. Beside, Fr. Ede of Elele, You are the only priest I know that had stayed that long in a parish, we once had one Rev. Fr that we so much love in our parish but had to be transferred out when the time came.
Ede na priest so? grin
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by mycar: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2016
KingTom:
Ede na priest so? grin

Sorry, Ede' is the name of the Rev. Fr.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by KingTom(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
mycar:

Sorry, Ede is the name of the Rev. Fr.
I know I'm just asking since he has been there for a long time and acts a bit autonomously
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by TheFreeOne: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
A priest that poiticise his post is now accusing others of politicising the church

Is he afraid of witchhunt when he ought to be the one hunting witches grin

All these fake pastorpreneurs never fail to amaze.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by truckin: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Na back to back transfer to yobe n bornu fit u sef
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by opiaoku: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2016
it's a normal thing mbaka should not see it as personal

Still love mbaka as a priest of God but hate him as a person he is

proudly Catholic grin
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by mycar: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2016
KingTom:
I know I'm just asking since he has been there for a long time and acts a bit autonomously
Oh, lol, yeah he is on his own doing his thing without going political, however, it is welcome for the Men of God to preach against the evil in the land but not so cool to make your preferred candidate known to your followers especially when we all know that no human is perfect and highly unpredictable.

Meanwhile, I wish God can give me that power to hit the street and start curing all the mad and handicap people all over the places. That would be awesome and any man of God that will do it would be likened to christ and some of the apostles in the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by ZZ22: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Rev Fr. Emmanuel Obimma aka Ebube Mounso was last year transfered from st Charles Borromeo Nkpor to Umudioka but he didnt say anything about it, dont understand why Mbaka should be talking like that
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You don't knw father Mbaka. He has been in this Parish for over a decade, why wasn't he transferred all this while. I can say this with certainty, in a few years times those who sponsored his transfer will be jealous. Mbaka followers are endless already the Parish he was posted out from is now empty. The parishioners are joining him. Mbaka is a blessing. Mbaka's company is the highest employer of labor in South East. He is not at loss
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by KingTom(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2016
mycar:

Oh, lol, yeah he is on his own doing his thing without going political, however, it is welcome for the Men of God to preach against the evil in the land but not so cool to make your preferred candidate known to your followers especially when we all know that no human is perfect and highly unpredictable.

Meanwhile, I wish God can give me that power to hit the street and start curing all the mad and handicap people all over the places. That would be awesome and any man of God that will do it would be likened to christ and some of the apostles in the bible.
that'll be the best gift ever
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by enkay2go(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Normally,a priest doesn't stay in a parish for more than 5-6years. Fr Mbaka has stayed 15years in one parish and he is crying witch hunt. Fr,u ought to be in ur fourth parish by now.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by Pamelayoung: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2016
TechRev:

Pls this priests u mentioned, were they posted fron Nigeria to Congo and Sierra Leone like said?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by femidejulius(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Fellow Nigerians, I hereby present to you a "GEJ TILL 2019" fellow.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by PhockPhockMan: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Now he's talking like this, what if he was transferred to Chibok community?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by azimibraun: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
I honestly don't. Know who to trust in this world again... Must we dramatize everything?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by KOMOBOBO: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
YES YES YES........

call BOOKOhari ... make him come save u...... idiot....

i thought the agreement was to transfer him to Maiduguri
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by JulianoB: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Pls this priests u mentioned, were they posted fron Nigeria to Congo and Sierra Leone like said?

Yeah....I believe they are known as Missionary Priests.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. by lacum: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
mycar:
Fr, Beside Fr. Ede of Elele, You are the only priest I know that had stayed that long in a parish, we once had one Rev. Fr that we so much love in our parish but had to be transferred out when the time came.
fr ede is not a diocesan priest and he is also a father founder. so he transfers his saviourite priests and sisters so he cannot be transfered cos he is not under any bishop. he is only answereable to d pope

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Sermon. The Secret Of Divine Rest By CHUGO. / Arab Christian Caught - Faking The Muslim Quran With His ' Furqan ' / Words Of Wisdom From A Witty Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.