Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event (40553 Views)

Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) / Wives Of Olowu Of Owu At A Function In Complete Hijab Sitting Next To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Caseless: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
honeygirl17:
Masquerades sitting close to him
undecided
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by loshybab(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
quickly:

what is this one saying? muslim women are undergoing serious oppression in arab countries. as u know women just start driving car there in 2015. lol

Even at that they dont cover up like sack of rice

Look at 2 arab royalty women

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ameera_al-Taweel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57n4doGd_bM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M-etvlW83E

(princess of saudi)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Rania_of_Jordan

Queen of jordan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRHdHzPg7PE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xafP2zberws
Two full blooded arab women and are muslims

yet u african wan dey do itk

If u dont know Arab men treat their women as property. thats why they cover them up like u use tramploin to cover car.

its human rights abuse of the highest order but they have use death or the fear of death to silence u.

Lemme help u out of ur ignorance...sit down and lend me ur ears!
The middle east of d'world is dominated by arabs,who are an ethnic group jst lyk we have yorubas etc. All muslims in d'middle east ar arabs bt NOT all arabs are muslims.those arabs speak a common language wc is arabic.dts y d'ISIS ar bn confused to b muslims,dey are arabs nd dey wl certainly dress lyk 1 as dey culture permits bt dey aint muslims.
Just lyk all indigenous northern nigerians aint hausa bt speak hausa,evn sme deeper life xtians in d'north wl stl dress wt deir veil on dere shoulders,dts d'northern culture dnd ey ar used to it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by loshybab(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
sketcherJ:
come on girl; don't tell me you are going to school just to end up being like that... Let's call a spade a spade dear, that is an excusable slavery raging under the guise of religion...that man is not safe..anybody dressed like that could get to him and do him harm..I am sure the man would be a selfish self centered and harsh man to make his wives like that ..its either the wives ar not complaining why? Its either they are illiterates , fanatics or envy the Queen's position..you can't find a go getter woman, achiever etc agreeing to dress like that.. Their future aspirations have been clouded up in that niqqab...
Perhaps,uv not heard about 'a female pilot with Niqab',dts y u hv ur internet,put it to good use and enlighten urslf!
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by eddy4naija: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
slaves and prisoners behind d veil
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by quickly: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2016
loshybab:

Lemme help u out of ur ignorance...sit down and lend me ur ears!
The middle east of d'world is dominated by arabs,who are an ethnic group jst lyk we have yorubas etc. All muslims in d'middle east ar arabs bt NOT all arabs are muslims.those arabs speak a common language wc is arabic.dts y d'ISIS ar bn confused to b muslims,dey are arabs nd dey wl certainly dress lyk 1 as dey culture permits bt dey aint muslims.
Just lyk all indigenous northern nigerians aint hausa bt speak hausa,evn sme deeper life xtians in d'north wl stl dress wt deir veil on dere shoulders,dts d'northern culture dnd ey ar used to it.....

my frriend shut up

princess of saudi is not a muslim?

Queen rania abdullah is not a muslim?

why dont u do ur research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by phemmyflexxy(m): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2016
[url][/url]to all shouting why bring them out in d first place.
the hijab means privatizing the woman's body. she decides how much she wants u to see. so if she decides not to reveal any part of her body... it's her choice.
More also She has the right to go out and feed her eyes....
so if u don't want her to see u bcoz u can't see her then wear an hijab too.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by nerodenero: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2016
loshybab:

Be sincere,have u seen an alien before or u jst imagined how dey wl look like?
Whats d'violation in u choosing how to dress ur body,no come here cme dey form one kind human right activist
And what do u say about ds endtime ladies wearing indomie/spaghetti/cleavage-revealing tops in d'scotching sun in ds era of 'cancer' nd those dt wear it durin cold weather,ar dey nt aware of pneunomia?
My conclusion is u need to be oriented on certain things bfor spewing words in public forums.
One word, Ode!!!
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by 4nobody4every1: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Dennygirl:

My e-brother, they've ban my two other monikers.

Are you a Muslim?
....No , l am not a Muslim but what happened grin grin
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Saladin25(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Dennygirl:

Stfu and go cover your face. Covered face with a dark heart
Who hold you if you wear your skimpy clothes. Just respect peoples opinion and way of life.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Myde4naija(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
MosakuAW:

Thats is your believe. You can only judge from what you see. What is called Oba is deep than you can imagine.
and I take that as your personal opinion, which is not even correct
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by akigbemaru: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oba olowu.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by loshybab(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
nerodenero:
One word, Ode!!!
Which means...HUNTER!!! . Now u cn go and sleep,thank u!
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by loshybab(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
quickly:

my frriend shut up

Chaiiiiii! U need to reset ur brain.
U mst have missed whr i said 'NOT all arabs are muslims' nd dts if you're even correct....when did i even talk abt saudi or ruler sef?....mehnnnnnn!
Meanwhile,Buhari needs to probe all ds 'quack researchers' lyk ds 1 i jst quoted.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Saladin25(m): 5:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Dennygirl:
Stfu and go cover your face. Covered face with a dark heart
Craze dey your head abi. Fool
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Rubann(f): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
I don't knw when oda faiths will leave d Muslims alone and concentrate on deir own,
What is diff btw dis and nun...asyde d face alone bin left out angry
A nun doesn't get married
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by OnReflection: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
x

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by honeygirl17: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
cheesy
Caseless:
undecided
Baba o! your girl is loyal
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by honeygirl17: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
....No , l am not a Muslim but what happened grin grin
Free at last! The mods are in love with my monikers.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by 4nobody4every1: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
honeygirl17:

Free at last! The mods are in love with my monikers.
......Hmmm. cheesy cool
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by honeygirl17: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
......Hmmm, what did you do to them?. cheesy cool
I break rule 2 or so, how have you been?
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Caseless: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
honeygirl17:
cheesy
Baba o! your girl is loyal
grin grin how far
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by 4nobody4every1: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2016
honeygirl17:

I break rule 2 or so, how have you been?
Ahh, ok, l am fine, what about you cool
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Spain007(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
nne na nna gi bu EWU....anu npam
daretodiffer:

Ewu!
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Aliy996: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2016
[/quote] Amin
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Demmzy15(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2016
quickly:

my frriend shut up

In Islam we don't use the Arabs as yardstick in Islam. Just because you're Arab doesn't mean you're the most religious. Coming to saudi arabia, there are thousands of Princes and Princesses, according to an article I read sometimes ago, they number about 3,000 just from King Abdulaziz(rah) who was born in 1876, while his brothers still have many more children and grandchildren.

King Faisal(rah) was murdered by his nephew a Saudi prince and this prince was executed, King Faisal's nephews were killed in a standoff with police officers when they tried to oppose the authorities. So being an Arab means nothing in Islam!

Queen Rania is a Muslim and she chooses not to wear the hijab, it's not our business and you can't use her as an excuse for not wearing hijab because she's not an authority in Islam. Wearing Niqab is the woman's choice, many Muslim unmarried women wear Niqab in the West, so I don't know why it's an issue here in Nigeria were Muslims make up a great number.

If I'm married, if my wife chooses to wear it, it's none of my business. Hope you grab?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Olowu of Owu Ile in Ejigbo local govt area of Osun State, Oba Muhammad Qozeem Rohji Adekunle Okikiola Ilufemiloye was pictured at a function with his wives totally covered in hijab. At 38, Oba Qozeem is the youngest and most religious Yoruba monarch. However, the Olowu of Owu is not the only Nigerian leader whose wives go about covered from head to toes; the Minister of Communication Adebayo Shittu also has his wife covered.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photo-wives-of-olowu-of-owu-seen-at.html

Wow I love this smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Proverbs – In PIDGIN / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees / Twitter Blocks Audrey Skhosana Who Exposes Her Breasts Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.