Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (82942 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Gkemz: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
APC always have common similarities.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by samento: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
sinkhole:
He is not A MAN OF GOD but MAN OF MEN!
You are sinking in the hole gradually. Sooner than later you'll not be heard again.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
anyimgbo:
must you always rely on history to salvage Islam already damaged image?think now.......

Nah, I thought that option would be bettter than asking you to shoot yourself and your history teacher

Do NOT BAN ME
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Roxby: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
MBAKA is a business man. His lamentation is to attract sympathy from people to donate. He should go to the parish afterall other priest has been there. Fathet go, father come. Parish go remain

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by oluscofield(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
I know my sheep and my sheep know me
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by pure2012soul(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
DailyPost:

My Friend , Not On Sunday Please , why u go smoke.!!!
See as you de talk ..... no from u i guess
Am sure he smoked expired weed sef
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by misterawo: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
He should be transferred to Ogbunike cave. Good riddance to a bad rubbish.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Stallione(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
talktonase:
I am sure you re just coming out from church se as you dey curse me.wonder why you dey personalise the matter.It was an innocent joke.
lol,dats a holy curse,just like God cursed kain in the bible,so shall urs be.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Jessam: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2016
See all the Aqua Ralph trucks in the procession.. do you guys know that aqua ralph is owned by father Mbaka..... Is it right that he own this company; should he not be focusing on his parish work... mixing religion and business together hmmmmmm
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by talktonase(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Stallione:
lol,dats a holy curse,just like God cursed kain in the bible,so shall urs be.
ur two left leg
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Stallione(m): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
talktonase:
ur two left leg
Ur left stroked arm n leg
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by wealthmi1: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2016
My broda tell am Oooo.
Ask if he has Eva in his entire life been a blessing to his siblings not to talk of a God sent Mbaka who 'fans' cuts across all d tribes in Nigeria n beyond. Haters won't stop wailing cos d MOG he is not a fan of dem GEJ !
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by johnHerba(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
The boy is trying
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by johnHerba(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by johnHerba(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by johnHerba(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
PASCALSILVA:
U MUST BE VERY VERY VERY STUPID IF TO SAY I DEY NEAR U I 4 SHOP UR MOUTH NOCKLE..OLORIBRUKUN ..
Talk is cheap. Enjoy you are on social media
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by johnHerba(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by johnHerba(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.