Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why are Nigerians are unique? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why are Nigerians are unique? (1547 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Why Are Nigerians So Unserious?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Nigerians are unique? by sexton(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2005
Why are We (Nigerians) so unique?, is it just by chance that we are the best or the worst?, why do we always go to the extremes? You just cant compare a Nigerian to anyone else, no matter wherever i go a Nigerian will always be a Nigerian. I travelled a lot but till now i have never failled to recognized a Nigerian(100%). I have been living with this question since some years, now it is time hear from you all. thank.
Re: Why are Nigerians are unique? by ababoy1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2005
I guess you are not the only one gifted with such talent. It’s rather so easy to catch sight of a Nigerian or Nigerians anyplace. Drop by Oxford Street, or Knightsbridge and it’s so undemanding to spot the Nigerians. Maybe we just see ourselves in them…. Maybe it’s our noisy and unsophisticated deportment. Maybe its because we are so blessed that we so easily stand out. My talents shockingly fail me when it comes to explaining why.
Re: Why are Nigerians are unique? by sexton(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2005
You are 100% right but there must be a reason.
Re: Why are Nigerians are unique? by Seun(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2005
I think it's the desperate look in their faces, plus the accent they use when speaking. In addition, the fact that 1 out of every 4 black men or women is a Nigerian makes it even more likely that someone you suspect to be a Nigerian will turn out to be one!
Re: Why are Nigerians are unique? by sexton(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2005
... again right i never saw it at that angle, Thanx
Re: Why are Nigerians are unique? by retro(f): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2006
I don't find Nigerians unique physically but attitude wise, I do. Most of them are close-minded with a very weird sense of humor. Next to people from the Congo, I find them loud and greedy. It's very rare for me to find a Nigerian that I actually like.
Re: Why are Nigerians are unique? by vichel(m): 2:42am On Jul 06, 2006
trust me retro if u meet me, u would have no choice but to like me
Re: Why are Nigerians are unique? by diddy4(m): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2006
never tot of this till now and what some people said are true except retros'. all the naijas i have met, i like them. they are cool

(1) (Reply)

Do You Celebrate Your Birthday On July 17th Yearly? / How Come? (for Seun) / Find The Latest Job Listings: Www.jobplanet1..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.