Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) (46483 Views)

When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When You Lie To Your Boss That You Are Sick And He Requests For A Picture / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by adedam007(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
T
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Kaylexzy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
rhema4u:
There is no rule 17

TF dude?

U got me grin

She for break ya head
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Trapnews: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked

Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Asiri1991: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dog driving a car is the best comment on this thread. Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol,he wasn't lying tho,he's sick in the head grin
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by kolaaderin: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
dre11:

cheesycheesy

"This is what happens when your boss wants to see a picture of you in the hospital". This hilarious photo which shows a man "deceiving himself" with a water dispenser on his bedgringrin .....................

I will simply tell him that due to the status of his health he is no longer fit for the job and pay off his dues.
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
LWTMB
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Dubemkelly(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
adextaiwo84:
It's never happnd...Op u can lie.
Its just a memo/caption...Humour it was
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Gosj01(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
rhema4u:
There is no rule 17

Bros, I no get that ur picture o...Abeg wetin e mean?
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by armadeo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Response should be a termination letter not for lying but for displaying such imbecility.

Meanwhile how come you gave a guy this dumb a job?
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by armadeo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
rhema4u:
There is no rule 17

Real lol. Very cool. Amma save it.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by armadeo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gosj01:

Bros, I no get that ur picture o...Abeg wetin e mean?

Try and read!!
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by ladenz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
richgang:
Not funny, I'm not laugh, I won't laugh

You are laugh o Aunty, in fact you are over laugh
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by ojsmscom(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
VERY FUNNY
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by phranklyn92(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
richgang:
am not laughing either. BTW you're beautifully endowed grin
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by greatness22(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
Kikikikikikiki stupidity at its peak!
I miss u
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
greatness22:
I miss u

Me too dearest smiley
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by greatness22(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:

Me too dearest smiley
How is studies my barrister?
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kaylexzy:

TF dude?

U got me grin

She for break ya head
I see a dog driving, dunno what else others are seeing cheesy
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Finn081(f): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Nairadays: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its okay if he told the boss he was dehydrated or was diagnosed with dehydration.
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Finn081(f): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
rhema4u:
There is no rule 17
grin
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by CapitalX(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
No be water im suppose use there, im suppose boil and use enough sobo. E for dey more coded.
#teamCODEDtinz
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by karleone(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
richgang:
Not funny, I'm not laughing, I won't laugh

Fixed!!

#teamKSSTROUD
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by fredoooooo: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:
grin grin grin

Cc fredoooooo... grin

Man must chop na grin he gotta protect his job grin
he suppose to use a petrol tanker sef tongue
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
greatness22:
How is studies my barrister?

We thank God ooo. It's not been easy bt it's worth it
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Finn081:

grin
but did you see Rule 17 grin
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by greatness22(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:

We thank God ooo. It's not been easy bt it's worth it
Nice to knw that... Anyway, ur pics is beautiful. Love the pretty smile.
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Daraph(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
richgang:

This your English get as e be ooo.... "I'm not laugh".... grin

We know already say "You're not laugh", "You're richgang"
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Kaylexzy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
rhema4u:

I see a dog driving, dunno what else others are seeing cheesy

Lol.... So u couldn't get a better angle to take d photo... kwontinu grin
Re: When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
greatness22:
Nice to knw that... Anyway, ur pics is beautiful. Love the pretty smile.

Awwwwwwww, thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board / When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / Ben20001 Aplication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.