Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce (19866 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by adedam007(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
T
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by kaywiluv(f): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Nicepoker(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Beat her back. Mumu man. In fact redesign her face. And rearrange her teeth.
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Endtimesmith(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
This man is a disgrace to his own manhood!
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by dammytosh: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
She beats him and he goes to coma.

Where are the human right activists oo.

No to hardware violence this one no be domestic.

Baba werey
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by AreaFada2: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
XXLDICK:
" she beats me at every chance, and many times, I go into coma. "

He surely isn't a man
Reason lots of men suffer in silence. If he beats her back and she complains first, you will be first to call him a monster. grin

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by lightdotcom: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sounds ludicrous well its either the man wants to do away with the woman at all cost and thereby resorted to aggravated lies.
On.the contrary if what he adduces is the fact then the court have to intervene urgently before someone gets knocked down

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Jabioro: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
You did the wedding on the church, go back to that church and diswedding her..what are you waiting for after all court was nor there....
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by canDy4eva(f): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Miami11:
Pray and endure, divorce is a sin
pray...yes but endure...capital NO! Endure wot? Till one of em dies abi?

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by 4nobody4every1: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by 400billionman: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Imagine say I marry, den my wife come dey beat me..

Imagine....

grin
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by azubikedr: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
At the are of 65 months people are weak and weary and if the women is younger SHE can the advantage and assault the man. If the story is true, the woman has no respect. This is one of the reasons it may not be advisable for a man to re marry after the death of the FIRST wife. It is a pity. The man may be suffering in silence.

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by aceventurx: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
End time wife
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by jericco1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
For the man's sake dissolve the marriage... 65!
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
satanic wife...
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by joypeace115(f): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Because of the age,,i will try to agree cos the wife might be alot younger and strong too.Another thing is this,,, not everybody love trouble..The woman might be troublesome while the man is not..They should try to settle their dispute because of the ties of marriage that binds them...

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by flokii: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Miami11:
Pray and endure, divorce is a sin

says who?
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by joypeace115(f): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Because of the age,,i will try to agree cos the wife might be alot younger and strong too.Another thing is this,,, not everybody likes trouble..The woman might be troublesome while the man is not..They should try to settle their dispute because of the ties of marriage that binds them...
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by fortunechy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
the man shld hide his face in shame.she beats him n he hz the gut to say it,by the way did he forced to marry hermchteeew!!!
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
I hope doveda is reading this post
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by DarthSidious(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Timbuktou:
She is a harlot. *dies* Who even uses that word

lmfao
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
costandi:
Sorry to ask, What were you doing when she was beating you?

You deserve more beating oga.
give this guy a medal jhor.
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
chai. when dem no use karma nak him. d woman wey go beat me neva come to earth!
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by hardbody: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
At 65 years, a strong younger woman say of 30 - 35 will beat the man up, there is no doubt about that, especially if the man was a wimp. i am not certain at that age a creation with breeasts and punay can beat me, even with my hands tied, but that is his sorry tale. i suggest he leaves the house before that lady strangulates him. The court is unlikely to untie them in his life time. To avoid stories that touch...

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Sammyblaq(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ife Icho ka ifu nwokem
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by godwin120alex: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
When he wants to marry he will not marry a matured woman , he will go and marry a very young girl and dis is d result.just check d age of his second wife u will see dat he brought d beating upon himself

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by godwin120alex: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
When he wants to marry he will not marry a matured woman , he will go and marry a very young girl and dis is d result.just check d age of his second wife u will see dat he brought d beating upon himself[color=#000099][/color]
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by Trueyarn(m): 3:27am On Feb 01, 2016
END TIME WIFE.
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by delishpot: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2016
byvan03:
You must have done something to provoke her, try and win back your wife's heart undecided.

Exactly how they advice women shey? cry
Re: “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce by byvan03: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
delishpot:

Exactly how they advice women shey? cry

Yes nah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? / Who Ought To Name A Child ? / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.