Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers (35082 Views)

Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by profosenogoboy: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mbaka deserve transfer so that he can concentrate on his priesthood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by AnaCheks(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
They can do taekwando if they like..... When the church make their decision, even Obama can't change it

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by johntaiwo123(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by tinsel: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Agimor:
The issue is not his transfer we all know its a normal routine. my may concern is downgrading a parish priest to an assitant priest it's never being heard, indeed there is an external forces behide this callous act.
Nobody downgraded Fr. Mbaka.The church posted him to develope his permanent site his ministry bought years ago. The issue is that he will start all over again because nothing is on ground there. He will temporary stay in another parish while building his own. This is what they call assistant but in catholic we call it resident.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by profosenogoboy: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mbaka deserve it
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
If transfer is a routine carried out every 6 years in the catholic church, how come he was left in the same parish for 20 years? It shows it all have to do with a prophesy he made, which came to pass.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by 18wheeler: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
tinsel:

My brother it can happen in certain cases. My current parish priest has been with us now for 22 years.
That's long. One I know is Irish that spent about that long. He's retired now and back to his country.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Transfer of priests is normal in the church besides, Rev Fr Mbaka has stayed over 20yrs in same parish without transfer which is rare. But my worry is why was he made an assistant parish priest in a suburb parish since he was a parish priest from where he was transferred from? I smell politics

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by calexix(f): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nothing about Reverend mbaka Surprises me anymore am sorry to say this but the man is a Disappointment..God forgive me for speaking ill against your servant..

Back in my schooling days in Esut the one and only time I visited adoration ministry reverend Mbaka was campaigning for a local govt chairman aspirant and compelling all his members to vote for him or faces Gods wrath I was like really inside a supposed crusade...

Since then I zeroed him o.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by tinsel: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
18wheeler:

That's long. One I know is Irish that spent about that long. He's retired now and back to his country.
Which irish? We don't have irish parish priests in the east. In the west and south south it is possible.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
sameer1212:
Rev. Father Mbaka is the only TRUE man of God in Nigeria.
worry not Mbaka,the LORD is with you.

*Don't quote me* angry
he is not
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by makazona(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
What APC seem not to understand is this::
1.theTransfer is in his favour cz Emene is closer to The Adoration Ministry
2.The pressure of running his former parish(CKC) and d Adoration Ministry is much on him.To reduce d stress and gv CKC to a priest with less commitment are the major reasons for d transfer.
3. Making him an assistant parish priest will give him just a blend of a parishn Adoration work.

My observation though.

3 Likes

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by 18wheeler: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
tinsel:

Which irish? We don't have irish parish priests in the east. In the west and south south it is possible.
Not the east. Its in the north. Met him last in 2006 and he had been there since I was in secondary school in 1994. I think he retired around 2010, am not sure. I only learnt of his retirement in 2014. Sure staying long in a parish happens but up here its rare.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by ngmgeek(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
sameer1212:
Rev. Father Mbaka is the only TRUE man of God in Nigeria.
worry not Mbaka,the LORD is with you.

*Don't quote me* angry

You wrote nonsense and ask us not to quote you. I will quote you and nothing will happen.
Mbaka is the only true man of God in Nigeria, Right? What Happened to your father, uncles and you?

I don't have any sympathy of any priest who is romancing with politicians. From GEJ to PMB.
And he calls himself a catholic priest. Go and sit down.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by ksnowbaba: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin Worry not Rev Mbaka, that's one of the CHANGE promised by the APC

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Justiyke4u: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
So political parties now comment on church matters. The world is indeed getting better
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by chichriso: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Is Rev Kaka now an APC member?

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by anytexy: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
tinsel:
Mbaka is not posted as assitant anywhere. These lies are too much. Mbaka is posted to his permanent site th adoration ministry bought years ago but not yet developed.
Because the permanent site has no father's house he will live in another parish pending when he completes the father's house at the permanent site of his ministry.
Correct! Don't mind some people here wey just dey yarn ugbata. (out of point)
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by paschu: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
18wheeler:
My question is how he was able to spend 20 years in a single parish. Haven't heard of that before. No priest in my archdiocese that I know in the last 10 years that has not moved between parishes. His diocese should have known that after such long period any attempt at transferring him will result in the kind of victimization stories we hear, even if its not the real reason. They shouldn't have allowed him stay that long. at least move him somewhere for some time then return him. That's how I know its done in my Archdiocese.

You can't possibily be talking about priests of Mbaka's calibre, it's not just done that easily. I remeber Rev. Fr Ede, Fr. Ugwudinso, Fr. Gbuzuo and a whole lot of such Adoration/Holy Ghost priests. They don't usually get tranfered due to their established PERSONAL ministries. I'm seriously convinced that this transfer is a displinary and cautionary measure from the leadership, probably to instill restraint into him and to prevent excessive involvement in NATIONAL political issues. Nevertheless, the church authority is entirely within its rights to move their priests (including Mbaka) to wherever they please. APC is just pulling their usual propaganda staunts to manipulate the poor masses.

3 Likes

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Justiyke4u: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Admiralty616:
If transfer is a routine carried out every 6 years in the catholic church, how come he was left in the same parish for 20 years? It shows it all have to do with a prophesy he made, which came to pass.
do you make a prophesy and then physically work towards its fulfilment

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Jsmile(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
You people are just reacting to what you don't know about, the new parish he was moved is just a stone throw to the adoration ground, a distance of not up-to 3min drive, unlike his former parish. Nice posting I must confess. I grew up in the locality of the new parish aawell the adoration ground

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by mediachirps(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
CyberWolf:
Why is APC trying to drag Catholic Church into the mud of politics? Wetin concern parish priests transfer which is a normal routine, with APC? angry Nawaoo .. Everything is not politics..
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
ngmgeek:

You wrote nonsense and ask us not to quote you. I will quote you and nothing will happen.
Mbaka is the only true man of God in Nigeria, Right? What Happened to your father, uncles and you?

I don't have any sympathy of any priest who is romancing with politicians. From GEJ to PMB.
And he calls himself a catholic priest. Go and sit down.
but the prophets in the bible did
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by oluangelkay(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wetin concern APC and church matter? I even blame the church that kept him in one place for over 6 years. Normally priest are transferred every 4 or 6years as the case may be. They should stop reading meaning into this. At least let him go and preach the gospel and draw souls to God.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Haywhymido(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
mirabel001:
apc looking 4 talk.....no rev fr has spent more than 6 years in my parish ...so y d fuss?
yea, we all knw abt the regular movement of priest but why now?? after 20yrs?? Were dose in charge of the movement sleeping
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by ngmgeek(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
asuustrike2009:

but the prophets in the bible did

Did they go visiting politicians? Go and sit down too!

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by tinsel: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
People should not worry about Mbaka. Mbaka and his minsitry is equal to the task. Within one year the new adoration site in Emene will be completed.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
BlackOyinbo:
Wow....does APC want to bring politics into Christianity too?

Besides if Father Mbaka has any wahala with his transfer...He could leave the priesthood and join APC.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by anytexy: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
To me Mbaka was favoured. He was transfered very close to his adoration ground ministry. Is just that he is yet to develop the place. which in no distance time the place will wear a new look. Never a witch hunt, but a blessing in disguise.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by frisky2good(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Was he ordained by APC?

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by seunowokade(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmm, the kind of polities going on in the Church this time is terible than APC/PDP games. God is watching all of us trough MegaPix 500 HD cool

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
PRYCE:
Religion and Politics ain't relatives APC!

Take your rants to NgeneUkwenu's front yard and help her lick her Wike-Wounds!

See finishing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.