Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold (14112 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
In his words, he said Africans cant be paying money to the UNSC and still remain a "non-permanent member of the council"

This man, alongside Ghadafi are the real African leaders that I respect.... They dont lick white pples a*s
January 30, 2016 (ADDIS ABABA) – Out going chairperson of the African Union (AU) and Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe on Saturday called for the reform of the United Nations Security Council.

Mugabe was speaking at the opening of the 26th ordinary session of the African Union (AU) heads of states and governments which opened on Saturday at the AU Headquarters in Ethiopia’s capital Addis Ababa.

He said Africa must take a common position in the efforts to amend the UN Security Council to end a political domination by the five permanent members of the UN body namely US, Russia, China, England, and France.

The 91 year-old, Zimbabwean leader has been against a UN security council dominated by former colonialists and he has been at the forefront in the fight for reforms in order Africa to have greater representation in the most powerful UN organ.

In his speech Mugabe said Africa can’t continue without a fair representation in the UN council and demanded African leaders to collectively support the position so as the voice of the continent is heard.

The continent’s oldest leader said the calls for reform of the charter of the UN hasn’t yet brought any positive outcome and blamed UN top officials of being a setback.

“At the general assembly we make speeches, we go back home year-in and Year-out but the bosses in the Un security Council say you shall never have the powers that we had as permanent members” said Mugabe receiving lots of big applause moments.

“If the United Nations should survive, we must all be equal members of it,” he further said.

Mugabe called on UN Secretary General, Ban ki Moon to work toward reforming the UN so that it proofs to be a global body where all member states equally enjoy it.

http://sudantribune.com/spip.php?article57860

7 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMCMIOUl9A8
Here is a link to the video...

My fav quote.... "the white faces and pick noses...." "Tell them to shut their mouth...."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by andresia(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
watched his speech yesterday and I must say I was really impressed by his eloquence and thought process.

very few African leaders can match him in speech and thought. Dude was applauded by all throughout his speech.

but how did this man run Zimbabwe aground like dis na

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by psucc(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
I really thank God, Mugabe makes good use of his age - telling the truth when it matters most.

He remains the champion of Africa's values.

7 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
psucc:
I really thank God, Mugabe makes good use of his age - telling the truth when it matters most.

He remains the champion of Africa's values.
Ye... Just that at times, he can be a pin on the neck of Zimbabweans...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rich4god:
In his words, he said Africans cant be paying money to the UNSC and still remain a "non-permanent member of the council"

This man, alongside Ghadafi are the real African leaders that I respect.... They dont lick white pples a*s

I have always respect this man. The way he thinks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by basisop(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
LMAO at his speech. Fearless Mugabe. "Tell them to shut up their mouths"

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by bravehost4u(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Just love this man

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by weyabblog: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
old people dont fear. he suppose to say dis at early age. anoda story pls

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
basisop:
LMAO at his speech. Fearless Mugabe. "Tell them to shut up their mouths"
I could remeber the day Ghadaffi tour "one" UN document in the presence of other world leaders in a UN summit. These are the kind of leaders that Africans need.

8 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
andresia:
watched his speech yesterday and I must say I was really impressed by his eloquence and thought process.

very few African leaders can match him in speech and thought. Dude was applauded by all throughout his speech.

but how did this man run Zimbabwe aground like dis na
He did not run Zimbabwe aground. He saved Zimbabwe from eternal slavery to minority whites. Zimbabweans now own and cultivate their land, unlike the situation before, when a few whites cornered everything for themselves, and the blacks had to rent small, unfertile parcels of land from them to farm. Mugabe put a halt to all that. How many Africans owned land in Europe? he asked. The west imposed harsh economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for what they claimed was Mugabe's breach of the whites' 'human rights'. Zimbabwe suffered greatly from the sanctions but is now recovering slowly, with China an important ally. Most importantly, the people now own the land. Mugabe is an African hero of the first order.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Elruhamah: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rossikk:
He did not run Zimbabwe aground. He saved Zimbabwe from eternal slavery to minority whites. Zimbabweans now own and cultivate their land, unlike the situation before, when a few whites cornered everything for themselves, and the blacks had to rent small, unfertile parcels of land from them to farm. Mugabe put a halt to all that. How many Africans owned land in Europe? he asked. The west imposed harsh economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for what they claimed was Mugabe's infringement of the whites' 'human rights'. Zimbabwe suffered greatly from the sanctions but is now recovering slowly, with China an important ally. Most importantly, the people now own the land. Mugabe is an African hero of the first order.
Tell them!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rossikk:
He did not run Zimbabwe aground. He saved Zimbabwe from eternal slavery to minority whites. Zimbabweans now own and cultivate their land, unlike the situation before, when a few whites cornered everything for themselves, and the blacks had to rent small, unfertile parcels of land from them to farm. Mugabe put a halt to all that. How many Africans owned land in Europe? he asked. The west imposed harsh economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for what they claimed was Mugabe's breach of the whites' 'human rights'. Zimbabwe suffered greatly from the sanctions but is now recovering slowly, with China an important ally. Most importantly, the people now own the land. Mugabe is an African hero of the first order.
Not every one will see through the eye with which you see....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by chacoonder(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't expect less from him,after all, he is the continent's most learned president.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by juman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
President Mugabe has been there since 22 December 1987.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

He should rather give way, another person should be president.
Another way of doing thing would be initiated by the new president.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Alexander001(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
is he the only politician in that country? that man na stone

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by yeanka007: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Alexander001:
is he the only politician in that country? that man na stone

It's people like you that put Libya in trouble by asking for Gaddafi head, now that Gaddafi is dead does Libyans have peace? Think before you talk.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by crosbreaka: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rossikk:

The man is an unrepentant despot who doesn't care if his people are suffering for so long as he remains on his seat. He keeps popping up controversial topics to win sympathy. One day he speaks against homosexuality and another day against colonialism. We are in 2016, not in 1940.

Why did he not help blacks to develop their own lands? Must he confiscate the lands the minority white farmers work on? Instead of behaving like an outlaw, let him help others to catch up and compete. He's acting like a colonist himself.

11 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Alexander001(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
yeanka007:

It's people like you that put Libya in trouble by asking for Gaddafi head, now that Gaddafi is dead does Libyans have peace? Think before you talk.
bros na so your own dey be? abeg mind your business.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by asksteve(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rossikk:

Thank u for your well informed expose on Mugabe, Zimbabwe n the land grabbers, wish other will know about issues before commenting.
Most people don't even stop to look at issues b4 posting whatever there thumb types.

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by cheruv: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
juman:
President Mugabe has been there since 22 December 1987.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

He should rather give way, another person should be president.
Another way of doing thing would be initiated by the new president.
I'd rather say he declare the Mugabe dynasty and call his empire the empire of Great Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by annexworld(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
nice speech.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Curlieweed: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rossikk:

Tell dem again! Uncle Bob is the genuine African leader. All the others are sell outs.

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
crosbreaka:

The man is an unrepentant despot who doesn't care if his people are suffering for so long as he remains on his seat. He keeps popping up controversial topics to win sympathy. One day he speaks against homosexuality and another day against colonialism. We are in 2016, not in 1940.

Why did he not help blacks to develop their own lands? Must he confiscate the lands the minority white farmers work on? Instead of behaving like an outlaw, let him help others to catch up and compete. He's acting like a colonist himself.
The white minorities had those farms because they took it by force from the black majority. Did anybody care about their "human rights?" Those lands they took were theirs. Recovered from thieves who had almost gotten away with their crimes against humanity.

9 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by flokii: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
@OP I agree with you.. they don't lick white arses

unlike some Nigerians... Harvard, World bank etc. that will be bi*ching around IMF etc. etc.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
The number of non white ass-lickers is on the increase for good cheesy
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Dedetwo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rich4god:

He is the only responsible African leader.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Dedetwo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
crosbreaka:

Per the highlighted, arrant nonsense. Simply because the dumbass BBC and idiotic TIMES said Mugabe is despot does not mean a squat. What have they said about their idiotic monarchs in Europe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Modsenemy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mugabe is true African leader and the only president worth to be called an activist. Mandela jst got lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
All these children commenting and hailing mug a be know absolutely nothing.... u think it is by claiming africanist and raising your head high , means u are upright.... We want to run without first learning the ropes on how to creep, stand with support , then without support.then walk and thats the problem with blacks.... they don't think.... The said land that were given to the blacks, could they manage It? In the characteristic nature of blacks (behaving like pigs) they ended up plummeting the whole work of the whites, ended up not being able to feed themselves, started importing and begging for food and aids (from same westerners u crave to exterminate;such foolery and hypocrisy ), as hunger became their second name .....

If you want to improve your state , learn the ropes, take your time, be determined, allow the ones trained in the act to teach u, and watch you try it repeatedly till you can do it on your own (that is the secrets behind advancements of the Asians and Arabs, till date they still search for western trained people, and still go to western land to learn and come back to better their land) but for us blacks....... No... no pilot studies, no trials , we use jump into things like the pigs we are and keep on failing, and we not concerned and not willing to learn from our failures and improve....

He claim to love his people but massacred countless because of an election he was loosing, as he wanted to remain in power at all cost, and respects no human rights, and yet u call him pan African? U all must definitely be sick. In your heads..... .... stupid African leaders, hopeless black stone aged cretinous race....

The last thing I'll do is listening to that silly speech of his....

You all can read about Mobutu sese so ku, former Zaire despot ruler...... Ull see a similar thing is being played out.

5 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Salex007(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
The last African president standing
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Bevista: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Rossikk:
That is a very linear way of looking at issues. The fact is that the local farmers did not possess sufficient know how and resources to manage those farms. It's like PMB pursuing all the foreigners operating our oil companies on the alter of a Nigerianization policy. I don't need to tell you how that would turn out.
---
Even the schools and hospitals the missionaries left for us decades ago have not improved. Force or Fiat does not guarantee development, structure and planning does. On that front, Mugabe has failed woefully. Zimbabwe economy is the worst in the world with record inflation. Add that to the fact he has no regards for democracy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military To Receive Immediate Arms Procurement, Presidency Orders / INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.