Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (48387 Views)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't pity the victims of bokoharam because they were backing the terror group each time they threw grenade in churches and Christian communities in the north.I have not been hearing from borno state governor and hell rufai recently.

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by godoluwa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Stop behaving like a man with no sense

Is this the time to politicize the death of some Nigerians?

You have not expressed any condolences. All you do on the internet is shout Buhary like as if he owes you money

Grow up, you are no longer a young man.

Leave the immaturity for younger ones

Shame!
take it or leave it, Buhari divided this country long time ago & turned Nigerians against each other with his utterances. what are Buhari's suggestions on how to end insurgency during the last administration? instead, he himself & his cult members are busy calling GEJ names. I will always be against Buhari administration because he has no human feelings & all his heart desire is just to grab power by all means even by politicising the insurgency. RIPP TO THE DECEASED THO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by godoluwa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
HIPROFILE:
I voted buhari because I believed he would adopt a better approach to fighting the insurgency in Nigeria based on the fact that he's a retired general... a reason I almost agreed to the alleged cluelessness of the former president GEJ.

but to my greatest disappointment I have realized that the efforts from GEJ who has no military background is now proved to be better than what am seeing from Buhari... the retired general........ Am in shock!
buhari was promoted to the level of general due to the fact that he is a northerner & not because he worth it.
'if u dnt wanna be disappointed, always expect disappointment`

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Leez(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
akereconfi:
source : https://twitter.com/danborno
when ihejirika and gej were quashing BH someone said they were killing his ppl iherjirika was removed and bh resumed

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by HzRF(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
cana882:
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured.

People need to stop seeing such news as opportunity to castigate the govt. If your looking for news to blame the govt, get a gun and kill your self with a note of how the govt failed in stopping you from suicide and not with other people's lives. I can't see why someone will be happy about this news because another party is in power. Even if attack should happen (which did), we can see effort in stopping and repealing this attacks unlike the former administration. All in all, let's not sell our conscience because of politics

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

You should be ashamed of your self

Even if you are been paid to post- Buhary everyday, you can at least engage your brain and change your ways

There has just been a report that some Nigerians died. You have shown no emotions, rather he is shouting Buhary all over the place

What a disgrace

Logically, if u had been sensible and logical during GEJ( out mumu past presido) maybe we would have won d fight against boko, but your lots politicised it for selfish interest, now the table is turned and u want others to be logical.

R.I.P to d dead though

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by marshborn(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gej be like.......rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by mindtricks: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
I maintain that there are people behind this and funding this campaign of terror who should be the main target and concern of a responsible govt. We want to here they have been caught and are being prosecuted. That is the real victory to be won on behalf of victims of this madness.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by billyG(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
kai!Even d Ram in d pic is appalled by d animalistic behaviour of Boko haram cry cry cry cry
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by fxseven(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
REST IN PEACE to the dead
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Agbalanze(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
That goat must be a super hero to survive a blast...

RIP to the dead!
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by onagoodday: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
sameer1212:
IPOB must you always politicise everything? Even the death of innocent Nigerians? Don't you have conscience GODDDDDDD..... angry
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by alexlee50: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

You have not expressed any condolences. All you do on the internet is shout Buhary like as if he owes you money

Shame!
was that not what you were all doing during the regime of GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by onatisi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
ozoigbondu:

Bubu is still massaging cows in kenya

grin grin this got me cracking grin

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
This is horrific. I don't mean to policitize this issue, but when the last govt was in power, these kinds of situations were used to criticize the government by the opposition, yet there is no difference.

We are living in a fairy tale land covered with so much lies and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by ayinba1(f): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
So sad! The government needs to stop taking pictures and secure the borders. My heart goes out to the peo Pl le of Borno state. May Allah forgive the souls of the muslims and may He grant all who lost their loved ones ease.

There is no benefit to playing games here. These are people toi, dying for living in their villages. It is possible to put an end to this. Let this government not be drawn into the silly game of propaganda. This is a real problem
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by poseidon12: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
My thoughts and prayers go to the victims and their families. I pray for a quick end to this terror menace.
We really need a truly professional military to tackle the boko haram menace.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by nezer83: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=EbukaFran post=42495769]

Shame!
[/quot

My friend has the presidency or Mr president issued any condolences yet? This boko haram thing has been politicised before now and suddenly u want it stopped? Isn't that hypocrisy? Some persons need to apologise to Nigerians for their inciting statements in the past on this boko haram issue. God protect and save nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Dexema(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
OkikeAbiama:
One of the deceased

May He RIP

pls are you sure? I think I know him. isn't that OAU in the background....pls tell me I'm wrong.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Goldencollins: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Shame!
Matured Man indeed......did u say this when Gej was d President
Hypocrites like u should jump into d lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Yendysthesage(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Agbalanze:
That goat must be a super hero to survive a blast...

RIP to the dead!
You do know the goat is dead right , it's completely roasted.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by gemtlesoul123: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Some people we just open mouth like basket and start to judge!!! Orun n ya bo
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by loomer: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2016
EbukaFran:

Shame!

When exactly is the right time to politicize something like this?
Nigeria don scatter, even 200 buhari and jonathan no fit save am, make una just dey brace for the worse. Unless una decide to see truth talk.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by abuomaIV(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2016
you took human being to the hospital and allowed the poor goat to suffer burns on a stake. this wickedness. God created animal before human o.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Welcome to the wailers soceity of Nigeria,a place of social criticism poised to move Nigeria forward.
Akkord4gov:
Nawa o
I agree totally with Dan Bornu
I keep saying it,voting for Buhari doesn't mean that we should keep quite,how will he know that things aren't well if we keep praising him and abusing the wailers.
I am an ardent fan of Buhari(you can check my previous comments) but have joined the wailers too(though with positive and non-abusive criticism) 6months after May28 that he was sworn in when I was yet to see that tangible change I craved for

I believe in Buhari,he still has 3 years to give us the best but we should all join the wailers grin so we can start to experience the change asap

RIP to dead
Tears for my country
"It could be us"in Ice Prince voice
The dead too are "human being" in MI voice
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2016
EbukaFran:

Shame!
That guy has no iota of shame.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by EmeritusMbaM: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2016
OkikeAbiama:
One of the deceased

May He RIP

Eyah. May his soul rest in peace.

@firefire, continue to mock the dead. Keep it up
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by big7: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Boko Haram has been technically defeated - lie mohafool

Bubu is still massaging cows in kenya

The mumu bubu just returned from Ethiopia.. While is fucking administration has nothing to do to this shit he promised to resolve within three weeks...#Bleep that shit
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by akigbemaru: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
boko haram menace.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by help3852: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2016
cana882:
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured.

People need to stop seeing such news as opportunity to castigate the govt. If your looking for news to blame the govt, get a gun and kill your self with a note of how the govt failed in stopping you from suicide and not with other people's lives. I can't see why someone will be happy about this news because another party is in power. Even if attack should happen (which did), we can see effort in stopping and repealing this attacks unlike the former administration. All in all, let's not sell our conscience because of politics
but You sold your conscience when gej was president, stop deceiving yourself, Gej did well just that you guys were hypnotized and you refused to see anything good.

let me tell you, whatsoever a man sows same he will reap.

APC will reap every evil they have sowed.

mark my words
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by help3852: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2016
PiperAlpha:

That guy has no iota of shame.
you can say that again, hypocrites.

when Gej was the president what did you say, or did you caution ApC. and their blind followers.

Apc will reap every evil that they have sowed in cash and kind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) / Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.