Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) (47129 Views)

Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Zina Anumudu: "This Photo With Thierry Henry Was The Best Birthday Gift Ever" / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by adedam007(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
T
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by tolumizzy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ok.. Roger that
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by surveyor222(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Henry no old again... papilo u gat mouth
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by urchbarbie(f): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
LaurelP:
Thiery Henry though, still looking as young as I used to know him 10 years ago.

And pls I hope they no longer air that Kanu's startimes advert. It annoys me totally.
Thought it annoyed me most. They shld av just let him Mime d jingle grin
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Whizkeey(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
H
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
is that father christmus?

Yes o.
I be ya father christmus gringringrin
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lovely..
Can't Amara tell Kanu to cut his hair? undecided
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by cole265(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
I am determin...
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by dguizman(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Arsenal legends
#teamarsenal
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
LaurelP:

And pls I hope they no longer air that Kanu's startimes advert. It annoys me totally.
I tot I was d only one it annoys... silly advert
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by byvan03: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kanu's wife is just razor sharp kiss.
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
leksbore:
KANU best no4 for Nigeria in history, I too gbadun the guy.

Sorry, he didn't play no4 for Nigeria.
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by gradeA(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
cute
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by ameynuJR(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Speechless3:
wow Thierry Henry, my mum's favourite player then. The guy was good mehn! smiley

Your mum only He's every Arsenal fans favourite.
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
ameynuJR:

Your mum only He's every Arsenal fans favourite.
Lol i know right but my mum's own was obssession.
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by olajide8(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
LaurelP:

I felt I was the only one that felt they were mocking him'
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by donbazedotcom: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016

Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Nathe11: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
henrydadon:
Thierry Henry ageing gracefully...been long have seen this dude tho..he is not like David Beckham who like forming model..Football him no sabi
who nor sabi football so...come..talk well ooo
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by ekefre4(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Speechless3:
wow Thierry Henry, my mum's favourite player then. The guy was good mehn! smiley
nice pic

1 Like

Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Vivalavida99(f): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by rman: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kanu should get rid of the braids. It now looks awkward on him at his age.

I think he is yet to come to terms with retirement.

Your fashion sense should match your status...

1 Like

Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by skuribeebo: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Good
Kanu representing
His wife is young and gorgeous too
If you have a pretty wife,you will be proud to take her with you to anywhere
#teamfinegirl or I remain single

Thank God,Henry no be Terry

FTC-effect of joblessness
Anyway,let me do like them
Dedicate it to my new nairaland crush-prettymina. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Pls,dont go and check her profile. Cos you guys can be too smart for me grin
you are a fucken perv checking sbdy else wife.
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
LaurelP:

have u paid seun 4 mentioning S.times here it's kinda advert 4 dem oh
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
LaurelP:

have u paid seun 4 mentioning S.times here it's kinda advert 4 dem oh, bt u said d truth sha dat advert na wack
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
M4gunners:
Op anytime you are mentioning Thierry Henry, always put " Igwe" for respect purpose.
1 bottle of origin 4 u

1 Like

Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by busybeei5(f): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Meeloreh:
make una enjoy chrismus
cheesy cheesy grin angry angry

no kee me with laff abeg! chrismus cheesy,funny advert

1 Like

Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by mamawin(f): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
LaurelP:

so I'm not the only one? so so annoying, can't he do better. I remember his peak advert, too.
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
leksbore:
KANU best no4 for Nigeria in history, I too gbadun the guy.

Best No 4? As in best player to ever put on d number 4 for d Eagles abi? Make e no b wetin I dey think na e u mean o!
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by MOSDAM(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
THE KING OF PREMIERSHIP INDEED. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PLAYER I LOVE LIKE THIERY HENRY. HE'S THE KING OF PLACING. AFTER HIM, OTHERS FOLLOW... IGWE IGWE!!! BABA AGBALAGBA
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2016
M4gunners:
Op anytime you are mentioning Thierry Henry, always put " Igwe" for respect purpose.
Why Igwe?
Re: Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) by prettymina(f): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2016
OMG never knew I have a secret crush,Moreso I hope ur BA is Large(i mean bank account) no worry am here fr u
Akkord4gov:
Good
Kanu representing
His wife is young and gorgeous too
If you have a pretty wife,you will be proud to take her with you to anywhere
#teamfinegirl or I remain single

Thank God,Henry no be Terry

FTC-effect of joblessness
Anyway,let me do like them
Dedicate it to my new nairaland crush-prettymina. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Pls,dont go and check her profile. Cos you guys can be too smart for me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WWE Superstar John Cena Dead? / Chiamaka Nnadozie, The First Goalkeeper To Keep Clean Sheet In World Cup History / Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.