Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind (2860 Views)

The History Of Olumba Olumba (the Brotherhood Of Cross And Star) / What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion / The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by AKJA(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
The 100 – A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History – Muhammad (PBUH) No. 1
FOREWORD

Muhammad (PBUH) the Greatest

To every Muslim on this planet, irrespective of cultural, geographical and political differences, Muhammad (PBUH) is Allah’s greatest creation and was sent as a mercy for all mankind. A thousand million Muslims however, do not require any surveys, lists or research to arrive at this conclusion. It is a non-negotiable article of faith that Muhammad (PBUH) is the greatest.

BUT WHAT OF THE NON-MUSLIMS?

Surprisingly, over the centuries many an eminent non-Muslim has rated Muhammad (PBUH) most highly and given due recognition to his greatness. A selection of their quotations appear later.

Michael H. Hart, a Christian American, astronomer, mathematician, lawyer, chessmaster and scientist, after extensive research, published an incisive biography of the 100 most influential people of all time. The biographical rankings with explanations describes the careers of religious and political leaders, inventors, writers, philosophers, scientists and artists. From this research, which included illustrious personalities such as Jesus Christ, Moses, Caesar, the Wright brothers, Napoleon, Shakespeare, Columbus and Michaelangelo; Michael Hart rated Muhammad (PBUH) as number one. He concluded the biography with the words “It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.”

By special arrangement, we are privileged to present to you the entire chapter on Muhammad (PBUH) from Michael Hart’s “The 100″. We have also included a summary of the Holy Prophet’s (PBUH) farewell sermon delivered at Mount Arafat in the 10th year after Hijra (632 CE).

In an era when the world was awash in rivers of blind prejudices and nonsensical ignorances, the Prophet’s (PBUH) divine message and glorious teachings became the purging torrents of spiritual enlightenment. The farewell sermon is an embodiment of the dynamics of Islam. May Allah exalt Muhammad (PBUH), his family, his companions and all the believers. Insha-Allah!

AHMED DEEDAT
(Servant of Islam)

1 MUHAMMAD

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels.

Of humble origins, Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world’s great religions, and became an immensely effective political leader. Today, thirteen centuries after his death, his influence is still powerful and pervasive.

The majority of the persons in this book had the advantage of being born and raised in centers of civilization, highly cultured or politically pivotal nations. Muhammad, however, was born in the year 570, in the city of Mecca, in southern Arabia, at that time a backward area of the world, far from the centers of trade, art, and learning. Orphaned at age six, he was reared in modest surroundings. Islamic tradition tells us that he was illiterate. His economic position improved when, at age twenty-five, he married a wealthy widow. Nevertheless, as he approached forty, there was little outward indication that he was a remarkable person.

Most Arabs at that time were pagans, who believed in many gods. There were, however, in Mecca, a small number of Jews and Christians; it was from them no doubt that Muhammad first learned of a single, omnipotent God who ruled the entire universe. When he was forty years old, Muhammad became convinced that this one true God (Allah) was speaking to him, and had chosen him to spread the true faith.

For three years, Muhammad preached only to close friends and associates. Then, about 613, he began preaching in public. As he slowly gained converts, the Meccan authorities came to consider him a dangerous nuisance. In 622, fearing for his safety, Muhammad fled to Medina (a city some 200 miles north of Mecca), where he had been offered a position of considerable political power.

This flight, called the Hegira, was the turning point of the Prophet’s life. In Mecca, he had had few followers. In Medina, he had many more, and he soon acquired an influence that made him a virtual dictator. During the next few years, while Muhammad’s following grew rapidly, a series of battles were fought between Medina and Mecca. This was ended in 630 with Muhammad’s triumphant return to Mecca as conqueror. The remaining two and one-half years of his life witnessed the rapid conversion of the Arab tribes to the new religion. When Muhammad died, in 632, he was the effective ruler of all of southern Arabia.

The Bedouin tribesmen of Arabia had a reputation as fierce warriors. But their number was small; and plagued by disunity and internecine warfare, they had been no match for the larger armies of the kingdoms in the settled agricultural areas to the north. However, unified by Muhammad for the first time in history, and inspired by their fervent belief in the one true God, these small Arab armies now embarked upon one of the most astonishing series of conquests in human history. To the northeast of Arabia lay the large Neo-Persian Empire of the Sassanids; to the northwest lay the Byzantine, or Eastern Roman Empire, centered in Constantinople. Numerically, the Arabs were no match for their opponents. On the field of battle, though, the inspired Arabs rapidly conquered all of Mesopotamia, Syria, and Palestine. By 642, Egypt had been wrested from the Byzantine Empire, while the Persian armies had been crushed at the key battles of Qadisiya in 637, and Nehavend in 642.

But even these enormous conquests – which were made under the leadership of Muhammad’s close friends and immediate successors, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab – did not mark the end of the Arab advance. By 711, the Arab armies had swept completely across North Africa to the Atlantic Ocean. There they turned north and, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar, overwhelmed the Visigothic kingdom in Spain.

For a while, it must have seemed that the Moslems would overwhelm all of Christian Europe. However, in 732, at the famous Battle of Tours, a Moslem army, which had advanced into the center of France, was at last defeated by the Franks. Nevertheless, in a scant century of fighting, these Bedouin tribesmen, inspired by the word of the Prophet, had carved out an empire stretching from the borders of India to the Atlantic Ocean – the largest empire that the world had yet seen. And everywhere that the armies conquered, large-scale conversion to the new faith eventually followed.

Now, not all of these conquests proved permanent. The Persians, though they have remained faithful to the religion of the Prophet, have since regained their independence from the Arabs. And in Spain, more than seven centuries of warfare finally resulted in the Christians reconquering the entire peninsula. However, Mesopotamia and Egypt, the two cradles of ancient civilization, have remained Arab, as has the entire coast of North Africa. The new religion, of course, continued to spread, in the intervening centuries, far beyond the borders of the original Moslem conquests. Currently, it has tens of millions of adherents in Africa and Central Asia, and even more in Pakistan and northern India, and in Indonesia. In Indonesia, the new faith has been a unifying factor. In the Indian subcontinent, however, the conflict between Moslems and Hindus is still a major obstacle to unity.

How, then, is one to assess the overall impact of Muhammad on human history? Like all religions, Islam exerts an enormous influence upon the lives of its followers. It is for this reason that the founders of the world’s great religions all figure prominently in this book. Since there are roughly twice as many Christians as Moslems in the world, it may initially seem strange that Muhammad has been ranked higher than Jesus. There are two principal reasons for that decision. First, Muhammad played a far more important role in the development of Islam than Jesus did in the development of Christianity. Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St.Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament.

Muhammad, however, was responsible for both the theology of Islam and its main ethical and moral principles. In addition, he played the key role in proselytizing the new faith, and in establishing the religious practices of Islam. Moreover, he is the author of the Moslem holy scriptures, the Koran, a collection of certain of Muhammad’s insight that he believed had been directly revealed to him by Allah. Most of these utterances were copied more or less faithfully during Muhammad’s lifetime and were collected together in authoritative form not long after his death. The Koran, therefore, closely represents Muhammad’s ideas and teachings and to a considerable extent his exact words. No such detailed compilation of the teachings of Christ has survived. Since the Koran is at least as important to Moslems as the Bible is to Christians, the influence of Muhammad through the medium of the Koran has been enormous. It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. On the purely religious level, then, it seems likely that Muhammad has been as influential in human history as Jesus.

Furthermore, Muhammad (unlike Jesus) was a secular as well as a religious leader. In fact, as the driving force behind the Arab conquests, he may well rank as the most influential political leader of all time.

Of many important historical events, one might say that they were inevitable and would have occurred even without the particular political leader who guided them. For example, the South American colonies would probably have won their independence from Spain even if Simon Bolivar had never lived. But this cannot be said of the Arab conquests. Nothing similar had occurred before Muhammad, and there is no reason to believe that the conquests would have been achieved without him. The only comparable conquests in human history are those of the Mongols in the thirteenth century, which were primarily due to the influence of Genghis Khan. These conquests, however, though more extensive than those of the Arabs, did not prove permanent, and today the only areas occupied by the Mongols are those that they held prior to the time of Genghis Khan. It is far different with the conquests of the Arabs. From Iraq to Morocco, there extends a whole chain of Arab nations united not merely by their faith in Islam, but also by their Arabic language, history, and culture. The centrality of the Koran in the Moslem religion and the fact that it is written in Arabic have probably prevented the Arab language from breaking up into mutually unintelligible dialects, which might otherwise have occurred in the intervening thirteen centuries. Differences and divisions between these Arab states exist, of course, and they are considerable, but the partial disunity should not blind us to the important elements of unity that have continued to exist. For instance, neither Iran nor Indonesia, both oil-producing states and both Islamic in religion, joined in the oil embargo of the winter of 1973-74. It is no coincidence that all of the Arab states, and only the Arab states, participated in the embargo.

We see, then, that the Arab conquests of the seventh century have continued to play an important role in human history, down to the present day. It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

A summary of The Prophet Mohammad’s Farewell Sermon
This sermon was delivered on the ninth day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H. in the Uranah Valley of Mount Arafat.

O people, listen to my words for I do not know whether I will be amongst you for another year. Just as you regard this month, this day and this city sacred, so regard the lives and property of all amongst you as sacred and inviolable.

O people, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your wives but they also have certain rights. Treat them with kindness and love for you have taken them in trust. Keep always faithful to the trust placed in you and do not sin.

O people, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (salah), fast during the month of Ramadan and give Zakat generously. Go if possible on a pilgrimage (Hajj). You know that you are each others brothers and are all equal. No one is superior except in devotion to Allah and good works. Guard against committing injustices.

O people, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Understand my words. I leave behind me two things – the QUR’AN and the SUNNAH. Follow these and you will never go astray. Beware of Satan and safeguard your religion. Pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may they understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness O Allah, that I have conveyed Your Message.

The non-Muslim verdict on Muhammad (PBUH)

“If a man like Muhammad were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness.”
George Bernard Shaw

“People like Pasteur and Salk are leaders in the first sense. People like Gandhi and Confucius, on one hand, and Alexander, Caesar and Hitler on the other, are leaders in the second and perhaps the third sense. Jesus and Buddha belong in the third category alone. Perhaps the greatest leader of all times was Mohammed, who combined all three functions. To a lesser degree, Moses did the same.”
Professor Jules Masserman

“Head of the State as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was Pope without the Pope’s pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man had the right to say that he ruled by a rightdivine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.”
Rev. R. Bosworth-Smith

“Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him.”
Diwan Chand Sharma, The Prophets of the East,
Calcutta 1935, p.122.

“Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born at Mecca, in Arabia the man who, of all men exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… Mohammed… ”
]ohn William Draper, M.D., L.L.D., A History of the Intellectual
Development of Europe, London 1875, Vol. 1, pp.329-330.

“In little more than a year he was actually the spiritual, nominal and temporal ruler of Medina, with his hands on the lever that was to shake the world.”
John Austin, “Muhammad the Prophet of Allah,”
in T.P.’s and Cassel’s Weekly for 24th September 1927.

“Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Warrior, Conqueror of ideas, Restorer of rational beliefs, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty-terrestial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?”
Lamartine, Histotie de la Turquie, Paris 1854,
Vol. 11 pp.276-2727.

“It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence! for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher.”
Annie Besant, The Life and Teachings of Muhammad,
Madras 1932, p.4

“Muhammad is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities.”
Encyclopaedia Britannica

“I have studied him – the wonderful man – and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ he must be called the saviour of humanity.”
George Bernard Shaw in “The Genuine Islam ”

“By a fortune absolutely unique in history, Mohammed is a threefold founder of a nation, of an empire, and of a religion.”
Rev. R. Bosworth-Smith in
“Mohammed and Mohammedanism 1946.”

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Amberon: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Even a day old baby knows that the first person on that list is Jesus. Even Michael Jackson was more famous than Mohammed. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Comparing the number of Christians that follow Jesus Christ and the Muslims that has the name of Jesus Christ mentioned in quran even more the name of the founder of islam one will definitely agreed that Jesus Christ is the most influential in world unless you muslim will disclaim you don't believe Jesus Christ again. The number of those who know or have heard about Jesus Christ times 3 of that of Mohamed.
You are only consoling yourselves with this piece
Fact

3 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
You can't even begin to compare the influence of Jesus with that of that criminal called mohammed, it's like comparing ordinary stones to the purest of diamonds. Though if you are talking of the most influential criminal in history, mohammed has no rival.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by tartar9(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
2kaybiel:
Comparing the number of Christians that follow Jesus Christ and the Muslims that has the name of Jesus Christ mentioned in quran even more the name of the founder of islam one will definitely agreed that Jesus Christ is the most influential in world unless you muslim will disclaim you don't believe Jesus Christ again. The number of those who know or have heard about Jesus Christ times 3 of that of Mohamed.
Fact
what's this one saying.Jesus followed Judaism,a religion founded by Moses,does that now makes Moses more influential than him.you obviously don't know how influence is measured.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by tartar9(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Amberon:
[s]Even a day old baby knows that the first person on that list is Jesus. Even Michael Jackson was more famous than Mohammed. Lmao.[/s]
kill yourself! Isaac Newton is even ranked higher than your crucified god.if you don't know the difference between famous and influential then SHUT UP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Amberon: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
rotflmao... Jesus Christ died to give me abundant life. Death is not my portion.

There are three things that matter
1. Jesus Christ
2.Coca Cola
3. Michael Jackson.

Your pedophile, rapist, murderer, serial killer, philanderer, thief, armed robber, lunatic demon AKA Mohammed couldn't make top 5. Maybe he's too busy burning in hell.

Coca Cola is of more value than that senile dimwit. Guess what, Mohammed made the list of the worst humans to ever live. grin along with Hitler and Indi Amin grin grin
tartar9:

kill yourself! Isaac Newton is even ranked higher than your crucified god.if you don't know the difference between famous and influential then SHUT UP!

3 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by tartar9(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Amberon:
Jesus Christ died to give me abundant life. Death is not my portion.

There are three things that matter
in my miserable life
1. Jesus Christ
2.Coca Cola
3. Michael Jackson.

my pedophile, rapist, murderer, serial killer, philanderer, thief, armed robber, lunatic demon AKA crucified goat couldn't make top 5. Maybe he's too busy burning in hell.

Coca Cola is of more value than that senile dimwit. Guess what my crucified goat made the list of the worst humans to ever live. grin along with Hitler and Indi Amin
lmao e pain am.just because I told you to check the difference between influential and famous to avoid ranking a crucified pig! whom you said died for your sins above the greatest leader who ever lived.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Amberon: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
pained?? nah! the bliss of the Lord is in me. I'm guaranteed eternal life. Whereas even your pedophile is burning in hell as we speak.

Jesus Reigns forever. Unlike the eternally damned nincompoop.
tartar9:

lmao e pain am.just because I told you to check the difference between influential and famous to avoid ranking a crucified pig! whom you said died for your sins above the greatest leader who ever lived.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by tartar9(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Amberon:
[s]pained?? nah! the bliss of the Lord is in me. I'm guaranteed eternal life. Whereas even your pedophile is burning in hell as we speak.

Jesus Reigns forever. Unlike the eternally damned nincompoop.[/s]
shove your beliefs down ya a*s.we ain't doing no evangelism here.I only told you to check the difference between famous and influential or STFU!
you're just as daft as that filthy pig! you worship.

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Amberon: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
the only filthy pigs here are yourself and your terrorist . Jesus Christ is more famous than that rapist.
Jesus Christ is more influential than that pedophile.

I'm off to bed!
tartar9:

shove your beliefs down ya a*s.we ain't doing no evangelism here.I only told you to check the difference between famous and influential or STFU!
you're just as daft as that filthy pig! you worship.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by tartar9(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Amberon:
the only filthy pigs here are yourself and your terrorist . Jesus Christ is more famous than that rapist.
Jesus Christ is more influential than that pedophile.

I'm off to bed!
good thing we all know who was crucified with arm-robbers.just one simple question is making you whine.don't off to bed yet,come and explain how that useless goat you worship whom lived and died a criminal was more influential.even the fraud xtianity is the achievement of other criminals who came after the filthy pig! you worship.

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him was the best man to walk the earth.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:

what's this one saying.Jesus followed Judaism,a religion founded by Moses,does that now makes Moses more influential than him.you obviously don't know how influence is measured.
error from you. Go through your research again Jesus didn't follow the Judaism instead he came with different teachings, if he followed the Judaism as you said, there would not be persecution and killing Of him.
So, get your facts right alfa.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:

good thing we all know who was crucified with arm-robbers.just one simple question is making you whine.don't off to bed yet,come and explain how that useless goat you worship whom lived and died a criminal was more influential.even the fraud xtianity is the achievement of other criminals who came after the filthy pig! you worship.
you are very weak in your quranic knowledge. BTW, the influential person who at 50 and above married Aisha at 6. Pedophile prophet of islam.

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Amberon: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
You wish! Even your Quran acknowledges the fact that my sweet Jesus is coming back. Now tell me, why is the pedophile not coming back? is he too busy burning in hell?

Eternal damnation awaits all adherents of Islam, Mohammed, the demon jibreel and Lucifer AKA Allah.
tartar9:

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by tartar9(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Amberon:
[s]You wish! Even your Quran acknowledges the fact that my sweet Jesus is coming back. Now tell me, why is the pedophile not coming back? is he too busy burning in hell?

Eternal damnation awaits all adherents of Islam, Mohammed, the demon jibreel and Lucifer AKA Allah.[/s]
which 'your sweet Jesus'
you mean your totally useless,murdered arm-robber god that was crucified and died a shameful death meant for criminals like him.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Amberon: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Mo®on, why did you evade the question??

Yes, my sweet Jesus, who is alive and coming back for me. Your dead Mohammed is currently burning in hell.
tartar9:

which 'your sweet Jesus'
you mean your totally useless,murdered arm-robber god that was crucified and died a shameful death meant for criminals like him.
lmao... you're really a daft fellow. This is what inbreeding has done to you.

what did Jesus steal?? Foolish fool. Your pedophile even stole his son's wife.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by tartar9(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Amberon:
Mo®on, why did you evade the question??

Yes, my sweet Jesus, who is alive and coming back for me. Your dead Mohammed is currently burning in hell. lmao... you're really a daft fellow. This is what inbreeding has done to you.

what did Jesus steal?? Foolish fool. Your pedophile even stole his son's wife.
which wife?
like god like follower,shameless liars.
your filthy pig! did far worse than just stealing.

" EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows
down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave
may be beaten to death with no punishment for
the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,
and go in and out from gate to gate throughout
the camp, and slay every man his brother, and
every man his companion, and every man his
neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if
they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before
your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you,
which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a
punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the
flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An
example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great
plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven
days because she and Aaron had spoken against
Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had
gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at
the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open
and swallow up the men and their households
(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250
men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700
people.
NU 21:3 The Israelites utterly destroy the
Canaanites.
NU 21:6 Fiery serpents, sent by the Lord, kill
many Israelites.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites
slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until
there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses,
take all the heads of the people, and hang them
up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the
tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of
Israel, and the woman through her belly."
NU 25:9 24,000 people die in a plague from the
Lord.
NU 31:9 The Israelites capture Midianite women
and children.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's
command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who
has known man ...." (Note: How would it be
determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the
Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to
be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to
"utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those
whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your
hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and
everything else in the city, you may take these as
plunder for yourselves."
DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive
anything that breathes."
DT 21:10-13 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites are allowed to take "beautiful women"
from the enemy camp to be their captive wives.
If, after sexual relations, the husband has "no
delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.
DT 28:53 "You will eat the fruit of the womb, the
flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your
God has given you."
JS 1:1-9 , 18 Joshua receives the Lord's blessing
for all the bloody endeavors to follow.
JS 6:21-27 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
destroys the city of Jericho--men, women, and
children--with the edge of the sword.
JS 7:19-26 Achan, his children and his cattle are
stoned to death because Achan had taken a
taboo thing.
JS 8:22-25 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly smites the people of Ai, killing 12,000 men
and women, so that there were none who
escaped.
JS 10:10-27 With the help of the Lord, Joshua
utterly destroys the Gibeonites.
JS 10:28 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the people of Makkedah.
JS 10:30 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the Libnahites.
JS 10:32-33 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the people of Lachish.
JS 10:34-35 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Eglonites.
JS 10:36-37 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Hebronites.
JS 10:38-39 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Debirites.
JS 10:40 (A summary statement.) "So Joshua
defeated the whole land ...; he left none
remaining, but destroyed all that breathed, as the
Lord God of Israel commanded."
JS 11:6 The Lord orders horses to be hamstrung.
(Exceedingly cruel.)
JS 11:8-15 "And the lord gave them into the hand
of Israel, ...utterly destroying them; there was
none left that breathed ...."
JS 11:20 "For it was the Lord's doing to harden
their hearts that they should come against Israel
in battle, in order that they should be utterly
destroyed, and should receive no mercy but be
exterminated, as the Lord commanded Moses."
JS 11:21-23 Joshua utterly destroys the Anakim.
JG 1:4 With the Lord's support, Judah defeats
10,000 Canaanites at Bezek.
JG 1:6 With the Lord's approval, Judah pursues
Adoni-bezek, catches him, and cuts off his
thumbs and big toes.
JG 1:8 With the Lord's approval, Judah smites
Jerusalem.
JG 1:17 With the Lord's approval, Judah and
Simeon utterly destroy the Canaanites who
inhabited Zephath.
JG 3:29 The Israelites kill about 10,000 Moabites.
JG 3:31 (A restatement.) Shamgar killed 600
Philistines with an oxgoad.
JG 4:21 Jael takes a tent stake and hammers it
through the head of Sisera, fastening it to the
ground.
JG 7:19-25 The Gideons defeat the Midianites,
slay their princes, cut off their heads, and bring
the heads back to Gideon.
JG 8:15-21 The Gideons slaughter the men of
Penuel.
JG 9:5 Abimalech murders his brothers.
JG 9:45 Abimalech and his men kill all the people
in the city.
JG 9:53-54 "A woman dropped a stone on his
head and cracked his skull. Hurriedly he called to
his armor-bearer, 'Draw your sword and kill me,
so that they can't say a woman killed me.' So his
servant ran him through, and he died."
JG 11:29-39 Jepthah sacrifices his beloved
daughter, his only child, according to a vow he
has made with the Lord.
JG 14:19 The Spirit of the Lord comes upon a
man and causes him to slay thirty men.
JG 15:15 Samson slays 1000 men with the
jawbone of an ass.
JG 16:21 The Philistines gouge out Samson's
eyes.
JG 16:27-30 Samson, with the help of the Lord,
pulls down the pillars of the Philistine house and
causes his own death and that of 3000 other men
and women.
JG 18:27 The Danites slay the quiet and
unsuspecting people of Laish.
JG 19:22-29 A group of sexual depraved men
beat on the door of an old man's house
demanding that he turn over to them a male
house guest. Instead, the old man offers his
virgin daughter and his guest's concubine (or
wife): "Behold, here are my virgin daughter and
his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish
them and do with them what seems good to you;
but against this man do not do so vile a thing."
The man's concubine is ravished and dies. The
man then cuts her body into twelve pieces and
sends one piece to each of the twelve tribes of
Israel.
JG 20:43-48 The Israelites smite 25,000+ "men of
valor" from amongst the Benjamites, "men and
beasts and all that they found," and set their
towns on fire.
JG 21:10-12 "... Go and smite the inhabitants of
Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and;
also the women and little ones.... every male and
every woman that has lain with a male you shall
utterly destroy." They do so and find four hundred
young virgins whom they bring back for their own
use.
1SA 4:10 The Philistines slay 30,000 Israelite foot
soldiers.
1SA 5:6-9 The Lord afflicts the Philistines with
tumors in their "secret parts," presumably for
having stolen the Ark.
1SA 6:19 God kills seventy men (or so) for
looking into the Ark (at him?). (Note: The early
Israelites apparently thought the Ark to be God's
abode.)
1SA 7:7-11 Samuel and his men smite the
Philistines.
1SA 11:11 With the Lord's blessing, Saul and his
men cut down the Ammonites.
1SA 14:31 Jonathan and his men strike down the
Philistines.
1SA 14:48 Saul smites the Amalekites.
1SA 15:3 , 7-8 "This is what the Lord says: Now
go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have; do not spare them, but kill both man
and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep,
camel and ass ....' And Saul ... utterly destroyed
all the people with the edge of the sword."
1SA 15:33 "Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before
the Lord ...."
1SA 18:7 The women sing as they make merry:
"Saul has slain his thousands and David his ten
thousands."
1SA 27:8-11 "David left neither man nor woman
alive ....". (Note: This implies that children and
infants were included in the slaughter.)
1SA 30:17 David smites the Amalekites.
2SA 2:23 Abner kills Asahel.
2SA 3:30 Joab and Abishai kill Abner.
2SA 4:7-8 Rechan and Baanah kill Ish-bosheth,
behead him, and take his head to David.
2SA 4:12 David has Rechan and Baanah killed,
their hands and feet cut off, and their bodies
hanged by the pool at Hebron.
2SA 5:25 "And David did as the Lord commanded
him, and smote the Philistines ...."
2SA 6:2-23 Because she rebuked him for having
exposed himself, Michal (David's wife) was barren
throughout her life.
2SA 8:1-18 (A listing of some of David's
murderous conquests.)
2SA 8:4 David hamstrung all but a few of the
horses.
2SA 8:5 David slew 22,000 Syrians.
2SA 8:6 , 14 "The Lord gave victory to David
wherever he went."
2SA 8:13 David slew 18,000 Edomites in the
valley of salt and made the rest slaves.
2SA 10:18 David slew 47,000+ Syrians.
2SA 11:14-27 David has Uriah killed so that he
can marry Uriah's wife, Bathsheba.
2SA 12:1 , 19 The Lord strikes David's child dead
for the sin that David has committed.
2SA 13:1-15 Amnon loves his sister Tamar, rapes
her, then hates her.
2SA 13:28-29 Absalom has Amnon murdered.
2SA 18:6 -7 20,000 men are slaughtered at the
battle in the forest of Ephraim.
2SA 18:15 Joab's men murder Absalom.
2SA 20:10-12 Joab's men murder Amasa and
leave him "... wallowing in his own blood in the
highway. And anyone who came by, seeing him,
stopped."
2SA 24:15 The Lord sends a pestilence on Israel
that kills 70,000 men.
1KI 2:24-25 Solomon has Adonijah murdered.
1KI 2:29-34 Solomon has Joab murdered.
1KI 2:46 Solomon has Shime-i murdered.
1KI 13:15-24 A man is killed by a lion for eating
bread and drinking water in a place where the
Lord had previously told him not to. This is in
spite of the fact that the man had subsequently
been lied to by a prophet who told the man that
an angel of the Lord said that it would be alright
to eat and drink there.
1KI 20:29-30 The Israelites smite 100,000 Syrian
soldiers in one day. A wall falls on 27,000
remaining Syrians.
2KI 1:10-12 Fire from heaven comes down and
consumes fifty men.
2KI 2:23-24 Forty-two children are mauled and
killed, presumably according to the will of God,
for having jeered at a man of God.
2KI 5:27 Elisha curses Gehazi and his
descendants forever with leprosy.
2KI 6:18-19 The Lord answers Elisha's prayer and
strikes the Syrians with blindness. Elisha tricks
the blind Syrians and leads them to Samaria.
2KI 6:29 "So we cooked my son and ate him. The
next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we
may eat him,' but she had hidden him."
2KI 9:24 Jehu tricks and murders Joram.
2KI 9:27 Jehu has Ahaziah killed.
2KI 9:30-37 Jehu has Jezebel killed. Her body is
trampled by horses. Dogs eat her flesh so that
only her skull, feet, and the palms of her hands
remain.
2KI 10:7 Jehu has Ahab's seventy sons beheaded,
then sends the heads to their father.
2KI 10:14 Jehu has forty-two of Ahab's kin killed.
2KI 10:17 "And when he came to Samaria, he
slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he
had wiped them out, according to the word of the
Lord ...."
2KI 10:19-27 Jehu uses trickery to massacre the
Baal worshippers.
2KI 11:1 Athaliah destroys all the royal family.
2KI 14:5 , 7 Amaziah kills his servants and then
10,000 Edomites.
2KI 15:3-5 Even though he did what was right in
the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with
leprosy for not having removed the "high places."
2KI 15:16 Menahem ripped open all the women
who were pregnant.
2KI 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.
1CH 20:3 (KJV) "And he brought out the people
that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with
harrows of iron, and with axes."
2CH 13:17 500,000 Israelites are slaughtered.
2CH 21:4 Jehoram slays all his brothers.
PS 137:9 Happy will be the man who dashes your
little ones against the stones.
PS 144:1 God is praised as the one who trains
hands for war and fingers for battle.
IS 13:15 "Everyone who is captured will be thrust
through; all who are caught will fall by the
sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces
before their eyes; their ... wives will be ravished."
IS 13:18 "Their bows also shall dash the young
men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the
fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare
children."
IS 14:21-22 "Prepare slaughter for his children for
the iniquity of their fathers."
IS 49:26 The Lord will cause the oppressors of
the Israelite's to eat their own flesh and to
become drunk on their own blood as with wine.
JE 16:4 "They shall die grievous deaths; they
shall not be lamented; neither shall they be
buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face
of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the
sword, and by famine; and their carcasses shall
be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the
beasts of the earth."
LA 4:9-10 "Those slain by the sword are better off
than those who die of famine; racked with
hunger, they waste away for lack of food. ...
pitiful women have cooked their own children,
who became their food ..."
EZ 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the
sword, famine and plague. He that is far away
will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall
by the sword, and he that survives and is spared
will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon
them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the
people lie slain among their idols around their
altars, on every high hill and on all the
mountaintops, under every spreading tree and
every leafy oak ...."
EZ 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men
outright, young men and maidens, little children
and women ...."
EZ 20:26 In order that he might horrify them, the
Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves
through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of
their first-born children.
EZ 21:3-4 The Lord says that he will cut off both
the righteous and the wicked that his sword shall
go against all flesh.
EZ 23:25 , 47 God is going to slay the sons and
daughters of those who were whores.
EZ 23:34 "You shall ... pluck out your hair, and
tear your breasts."
HO 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their
infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their
women with child shall be ripped up."
MI 3:2-3 "... who pluck off their skin ..., and their
flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh
of my people, and flay their skin from off them;
and they break their bones, and chop them in
pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the
caldron."
MT 3:12 , 8:12 , 10:21 , 13:30 , 42, 22:13 , 24:51 ,
25:30 , LK 13:28 , JN 5:24 Some will spend eternity
burning in Hell. There will be weeping, wailing and
gnashing of teeth.
MT 10:21 "... the brother shall deliver up his
brother to death, and the father his child, ...
children shall rise up against their parents, and
cause them to be put to death."
MT 10:35-36 "For I have come to turn a man
against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law a
man's enemies will be the members of his own
family."
MT 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of]
three cities who were not sufficiently impressed
with his great works.
AC 13:11 Paul purposefully blinds a man (though
not permanently"

2 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by ojuu4u(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
2kaybiel:
Fact

perhap, OP dnt knw what they cal influential, that's some1 who can influence once life. If xtians out-number muslim and jesus came long time ag6 b4 mohamed came, plus the factors u mentiond, i dnt knw how he arrived at this illogical conclusion

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him was the best man to walk the earth.

I consider this statement a very big insult to the whole of humanity. angry
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Amberon11: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Look at this slave. Did you expect me to Read that crap??
tartar9:
[s]
which wife?
like god like follower,shameless liars.
your filthy pig! did far worse than just stealing.

" EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows
down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave
may be beaten to death with no punishment for
the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,
and go in and out from gate to gate throughout
the camp, and slay every man his brother, and
every man his companion, and every man his
neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if
they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before
your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you,
which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a
punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the
flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An
example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great
plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven
days because she and Aaron had spoken against
Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had
gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at
the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open
and swallow up the men and their households
(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250
men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700
people.
NU 21:3 The Israelites utterly destroy the
Canaanites.
NU 21:6 Fiery serpents, sent by the Lord, kill
many Israelites.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites
slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until
there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses,
take all the heads of the people, and hang them
up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the
tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of
Israel, and the woman through her belly."
NU 25:9 24,000 people die in a plague from the
Lord.
NU 31:9 The Israelites capture Midianite women
and children.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's
command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who
has known man ...." (Note: How would it be
determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the
Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to
be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to
"utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those
whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your
hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and
everything else in the city, you may take these as
plunder for yourselves."
DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive
anything that breathes."
DT 21:10-13 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites are allowed to take "beautiful women"
from the enemy camp to be their captive wives.
If, after sexual relations, the husband has "no
delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.
DT 28:53 "You will eat the fruit of the womb, the
flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your
God has given you."
JS 1:1-9 , 18 Joshua receives the Lord's blessing
for all the bloody endeavors to follow.
JS 6:21-27 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
destroys the city of Jericho--men, women, and
children--with the edge of the sword.
JS 7:19-26 Achan, his children and his cattle are
stoned to death because Achan had taken a
taboo thing.
JS 8:22-25 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly smites the people of Ai, killing 12,000 men
and women, so that there were none who
escaped.
JS 10:10-27 With the help of the Lord, Joshua
utterly destroys the Gibeonites.
JS 10:28 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the people of Makkedah.
JS 10:30 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the Libnahites.
JS 10:32-33 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the people of Lachish.
JS 10:34-35 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Eglonites.
JS 10:36-37 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Hebronites.
JS 10:38-39 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Debirites.
JS 10:40 (A summary statement.) "So Joshua
defeated the whole land ...; he left none
remaining, but destroyed all that breathed, as the
Lord God of Israel commanded."
JS 11:6 The Lord orders horses to be hamstrung.
(Exceedingly cruel.)
JS 11:8-15 "And the lord gave them into the hand
of Israel, ...utterly destroying them; there was
none left that breathed ...."
JS 11:20 "For it was the Lord's doing to harden
their hearts that they should come against Israel
in battle, in order that they should be utterly
destroyed, and should receive no mercy but be
exterminated, as the Lord commanded Moses."
JS 11:21-23 Joshua utterly destroys the Anakim.
JG 1:4 With the Lord's support, Judah defeats
10,000 Canaanites at Bezek.
JG 1:6 With the Lord's approval, Judah pursues
Adoni-bezek, catches him, and cuts off his
thumbs and big toes.
JG 1:8 With the Lord's approval, Judah smites
Jerusalem.
JG 1:17 With the Lord's approval, Judah and
Simeon utterly destroy the Canaanites who
inhabited Zephath.
JG 3:29 The Israelites kill about 10,000 Moabites.
JG 3:31 (A restatement.) Shamgar killed 600
Philistines with an oxgoad.
JG 4:21 Jael takes a tent stake and hammers it
through the head of Sisera, fastening it to the
ground.
JG 7:19-25 The Gideons defeat the Midianites,
slay their princes, cut off their heads, and bring
the heads back to Gideon.
JG 8:15-21 The Gideons slaughter the men of
Penuel.
JG 9:5 Abimalech murders his brothers.
JG 9:45 Abimalech and his men kill all the people
in the city.
JG 9:53-54 "A woman dropped a stone on his
head and cracked his skull. Hurriedly he called to
his armor-bearer, 'Draw your sword and kill me,
so that they can't say a woman killed me.' So his
servant ran him through, and he died."
JG 11:29-39 Jepthah sacrifices his beloved
daughter, his only child, according to a vow he
has made with the Lord.
JG 14:19 The Spirit of the Lord comes upon a
man and causes him to slay thirty men.
JG 15:15 Samson slays 1000 men with the
jawbone of an ass.
JG 16:21 The Philistines gouge out Samson's
eyes.
JG 16:27-30 Samson, with the help of the Lord,
pulls down the pillars of the Philistine house and
causes his own death and that of 3000 other men
and women.
JG 18:27 The Danites slay the quiet and
unsuspecting people of Laish.
JG 19:22-29 A group of sexual depraved men
beat on the door of an old man's house
demanding that he turn over to them a male
house guest. Instead, the old man offers his
virgin daughter and his guest's concubine (or
wife): "Behold, here are my virgin daughter and
his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish
them and do with them what seems good to you;
but against this man do not do so vile a thing."
The man's concubine is ravished and dies. The
man then cuts her body into twelve pieces and
sends one piece to each of the twelve tribes of
Israel.
JG 20:43-48 The Israelites smite 25,000+ "men of
valor" from amongst the Benjamites, "men and
beasts and all that they found," and set their
towns on fire.
JG 21:10-12 "... Go and smite the inhabitants of
Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and;
also the women and little ones.... every male and
every woman that has lain with a male you shall
utterly destroy." They do so and find four hundred
young virgins whom they bring back for their own
use.
1SA 4:10 The Philistines slay 30,000 Israelite foot
soldiers.
1SA 5:6-9 The Lord afflicts the Philistines with
tumors in their "secret parts," presumably for
having stolen the Ark.
1SA 6:19 God kills seventy men (or so) for
looking into the Ark (at him?). (Note: The early
Israelites apparently thought the Ark to be God's
abode.)
1SA 7:7-11 Samuel and his men smite the
Philistines.
1SA 11:11 With the Lord's blessing, Saul and his
men cut down the Ammonites.
1SA 14:31 Jonathan and his men strike down the
Philistines.
1SA 14:48 Saul smites the Amalekites.
1SA 15:3 , 7-8 "This is what the Lord says: Now
go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have; do not spare them, but kill both man
and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep,
camel and ass ....' And Saul ... utterly destroyed
all the people with the edge of the sword."
1SA 15:33 "Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before
the Lord ...."
1SA 18:7 The women sing as they make merry:
"Saul has slain his thousands and David his ten
thousands."
1SA 27:8-11 "David left neither man nor woman
alive ....". (Note: This implies that children and
infants were included in the slaughter.)
1SA 30:17 David smites the Amalekites.
2SA 2:23 Abner kills Asahel.
2SA 3:30 Joab and Abishai kill Abner.
2SA 4:7-8 Rechan and Baanah kill Ish-bosheth,
behead him, and take his head to David.
2SA 4:12 David has Rechan and Baanah killed,
their hands and feet cut off, and their bodies
hanged by the pool at Hebron.
2SA 5:25 "And David did as the Lord commanded
him, and smote the Philistines ...."
2SA 6:2-23 Because she rebuked him for having
exposed himself, Michal (David's wife) was barren
throughout her life.
2SA 8:1-18 (A listing of some of David's
murderous conquests.)
2SA 8:4 David hamstrung all but a few of the
horses.
2SA 8:5 David slew 22,000 Syrians.
2SA 8:6 , 14 "The Lord gave victory to David
wherever he went."
2SA 8:13 David slew 18,000 Edomites in the
valley of salt and made the rest slaves.
2SA 10:18 David slew 47,000+ Syrians.
2SA 11:14-27 David has Uriah killed so that he
can marry Uriah's wife, Bathsheba.
2SA 12:1 , 19 The Lord strikes David's child dead
for the sin that David has committed.
2SA 13:1-15 Amnon loves his sister Tamar, rapes
her, then hates her.
2SA 13:28-29 Absalom has Amnon murdered.
2SA 18:6 -7 20,000 men are slaughtered at the
battle in the forest of Ephraim.
2SA 18:15 Joab's men murder Absalom.
2SA 20:10-12 Joab's men murder Amasa and
leave him "... wallowing in his own blood in the
highway. And anyone who came by, seeing him,
stopped."
2SA 24:15 The Lord sends a pestilence on Israel
that kills 70,000 men.
1KI 2:24-25 Solomon has Adonijah murdered.
1KI 2:29-34 Solomon has Joab murdered.
1KI 2:46 Solomon has Shime-i murdered.
1KI 13:15-24 A man is killed by a lion for eating
bread and drinking water in a place where the
Lord had previously told him not to. This is in
spite of the fact that the man had subsequently
been lied to by a prophet who told the man that
an angel of the Lord said that it would be alright
to eat and drink there.
1KI 20:29-30 The Israelites smite 100,000 Syrian
soldiers in one day. A wall falls on 27,000
remaining Syrians.
2KI 1:10-12 Fire from heaven comes down and
consumes fifty men.
2KI 2:23-24 Forty-two children are mauled and
killed, presumably according to the will of God,
for having jeered at a man of God.
2KI 5:27 Elisha curses Gehazi and his
descendants forever with leprosy.
2KI 6:18-19 The Lord answers Elisha's prayer and
strikes the Syrians with blindness. Elisha tricks
the blind Syrians and leads them to Samaria.
2KI 6:29 "So we cooked my son and ate him. The
next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we
may eat him,' but she had hidden him."
2KI 9:24 Jehu tricks and murders Joram.
2KI 9:27 Jehu has Ahaziah killed.
2KI 9:30-37 Jehu has Jezebel killed. Her body is
trampled by horses. Dogs eat her flesh so that
only her skull, feet, and the palms of her hands
remain.
2KI 10:7 Jehu has Ahab's seventy sons beheaded,
then sends the heads to their father.
2KI 10:14 Jehu has forty-two of Ahab's kin killed.
2KI 10:17 "And when he came to Samaria, he
slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he
had wiped them out, according to the word of the
Lord ...."
2KI 10:19-27 Jehu uses trickery to massacre the
Baal worshippers.
2KI 11:1 Athaliah destroys all the royal family.
2KI 14:5 , 7 Amaziah kills his servants and then
10,000 Edomites.
2KI 15:3-5 Even though he did what was right in
the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with
leprosy for not having removed the "high places."
2KI 15:16 Menahem ripped open all the women
who were pregnant.
2KI 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.
1CH 20:3 (KJV) "And he brought out the people
that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with
harrows of iron, and with axes."
2CH 13:17 500,000 Israelites are slaughtered.
2CH 21:4 Jehoram slays all his brothers.
PS 137:9 Happy will be the man who dashes your
little ones against the stones.
PS 144:1 God is praised as the one who trains
hands for war and fingers for battle.
IS 13:15 "Everyone who is captured will be thrust
through; all who are caught will fall by the
sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces
before their eyes; their ... wives will be ravished."
IS 13:18 "Their bows also shall dash the young
men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the
fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare
children."
IS 14:21-22 "Prepare slaughter for his children for
the iniquity of their fathers."
IS 49:26 The Lord will cause the oppressors of
the Israelite's to eat their own flesh and to
become drunk on their own blood as with wine.
JE 16:4 "They shall die grievous deaths; they
shall not be lamented; neither shall they be
buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face
of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the
sword, and by famine; and their carcasses shall
be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the
beasts of the earth."
LA 4:9-10 "Those slain by the sword are better off
than those who die of famine; racked with
hunger, they waste away for lack of food. ...
pitiful women have cooked their own children,
who became their food ..."
EZ 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the
sword, famine and plague. He that is far away
will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall
by the sword, and he that survives and is spared
will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon
them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the
people lie slain among their idols around their
altars, on every high hill and on all the
mountaintops, under every spreading tree and
every leafy oak ...."
EZ 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men
outright, young men and maidens, little children
and women ...."
EZ 20:26 In order that he might horrify them, the
Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves
through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of
their first-born children.
EZ 21:3-4 The Lord says that he will cut off both
the righteous and the wicked that his sword shall
go against all flesh.
EZ 23:25 , 47 God is going to slay the sons and
daughters of those who were whores.
EZ 23:34 "You shall ... pluck out your hair, and
tear your breasts."
HO 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their
infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their
women with child shall be ripped up."
MI 3:2-3 "... who pluck off their skin ..., and their
flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh
of my people, and flay their skin from off them;
and they break their bones, and chop them in
pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the
caldron."
MT 3:12 , 8:12 , 10:21 , 13:30 , 42, 22:13 , 24:51 ,
25:30 , LK 13:28 , JN 5:24 Some will spend eternity
burning in Hell. There will be weeping, wailing and
gnashing of teeth.
MT 10:21 "... the brother shall deliver up his
brother to death, and the father his child, ...
children shall rise up against their parents, and
cause them to be put to death."
MT 10:35-36 "For I have come to turn a man
against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law a
man's enemies will be the members of his own
family."
MT 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of]
three cities who were not sufficiently impressed
with his great works.
AC 13:11 Paul purposefully blinds a man (though
not permanently" [/s]
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
2kaybiel:
Fact

Annunaki:
You can't even begin to compare the influence of Jesus with that of that criminal called mohammed, it's like comparing ordinary stones to the purest of diamonds. Though if you are talking of the most influential criminal in history, mohammed has no rival.

Amberon:
Even a day old baby knows that the first person on that list is Jesus. Even Michael Jackson was more famous than Mohammed. Lmao.
[/s]

That list was compiled by Michael hart who is obviously not a muslim so can you kiriyo monkeys s.t.fu? undecided

You idd.iots keep repeating the same boring lines.Rapist,paedophile bla blah.Too uncreative for my liking

Just know you have a new nemesis on this board who will always be here to verbally flog you anytime you type nonsense

I've been watching y'all from the sidelines for a while now and i think this is the right time to put y'all on check .Fvckin An.imals

2 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
kaakulator4:

That list was compiled by Michael hart who is obviously not a muslim so can you kiriyo monkeys s.t.fu? undecided

You idd.iots keep repeating the same boring lines.Rapist,paedophile bla blah.Too uncreative for my liking

Just know you have a new nemesis on this board who will always be here to verbally flog you anytime you type nonsense

I've been watching y'all from the sidelines for a while now and i think this is the right time to put y'all on check .Fvckin An.imals

What is this dunce saying We don't need to be creative as the quoran and sahih hadiths are terrible enough to pass our message across. Asides we are not like muslims who get creative when quoting the bible in their idiotic attempts to quote it out of context. That said you are welcome on board and you definitely will be the one to get flogged grin many e-jihadists who are far more verse in islam than yourself have been thoroughly flogged and taken to the cleaners on this forum with some of them even renouncing islam. grin You are welcome to NL religion section were your islamic faith will be finally destroyed after we convince you like so many others before you that mohamed was a false prophet and charlatan per excellence.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
Annunaki:

What is this dunce saying We don't need to be creative as the quoran and sahih hadiths are terrible enough to pass our message across. Asides we are not like muslims who get creative when quoting the bible in their idiotic attempts to quote it out of context. That said you are welcome on board and you definitely will be the one to get flogged grin many e-jihadists who are far more verse in islam than yourself have been thoroughly flogged and taken to the cleaners on this forum with some of them even renouncing islam. grin You are welcome to NL religion section were your islamic faith will be finally destroyed after we convince you like so many others before you that mohamed was a false prophet and charlatan per excellence.
[/s]

Iyalaya e dunce grin grin You're repeating the same junk spider monkey grin grin i've told you kiriyo re.tards to stop repeating the same copy and paste nonsense.Are you blind? Get creative.The old stuffs don't penetrate grin

And did you say I'm welcome to where Islamic faith will be destroyed? cheesy grin Lmaooo you kiriyo lun.atics really
believe your own hype eh cheesy Idd.iot talking as if there's anything we haven't heard.I haven't even started with you and
you're already scratching your balls cheesy

Just don't rush.We'll always be here for you.Nobody is running kiriyo boy wink

2 Likes

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by stonemasonn: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yeah Mohammed is the most influential quite alright and will remain so for a long time to come. But his influence does not matter in the scheme of things today just as Jesus's fame is of no bearing to how the world rotates.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yea, the dude is influential. He increased the death rate of the average man in the middle east, unifed the whole europe against other people, and generally kickstarted slavery.

His influence also extends to today, of course. Barely any day goes by where we don't see his followers doing his "glorious" work on BBC and other news channels undecided. Yep, he's really influential.

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

an animal calling others animals. Educated illiterate. Your post show how shallow your brain is. You practically know nothing just bragging on nothing.

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

Iyalaya e dunce grin grin You're repeating the same junk spider monkey grin grin i've told you kiriyo re.tards to stop repeating the same copy and paste nonsense.Are you blind? Get creative.The old stuffs don't penetrate grin

And did you say I'm welcome to where Islamic faith will be destroyed? grin grin grin grin Lmaooo you kiriyo lun.atics reallyh
believe your own hype eh cheesy Idd.iot talking as if there's anything we haven't heard.I haven't even started with you and
you're already scratching your balls cheesy grin

Just don't rush.We'll always be here for you.Nobody is running kiriyo boy wink

I would love if you can give your 6 yr old to a man who is old enough to be your own grand pa. Iru yin bayi esi mo nkankan afi ke ma ka kewu ti e mo itumo re. You practically know nothing.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
2kaybiel:
I would love if you can give your 6 yr old to a man who is old enough to be your own grand pa. Iru yin bayi esi mo nkankan afi ke ma ka kewu ti e mo itumo re. You practically know nothing.

Mr 2 gay.biel cheesy grin I should ask your father why he lets you r.a.pe your sister

Eranko so wipe kewu ti mo mo itumo re grin

Kiriyo you think everyone is dumb like you? cheesy grin

You better get your 2b exercise book and let me school you

L.unat.ic!

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

Mr 2 gay.biel cheesy grin I should ask your father why he lets you r.a.pe your sister

Eranko so wipe kewu ti mo mo itumo re grin

Kiriyo you think everyone is dumb like you? cheesy grin

You better get your 2b exercise book and let me school you

L.unat.ic!
sorry is your name. You are mentally derailed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Son Of: / Traditional Anglicans Welcome Vatican Announcement With Joy / Should I Always Expect Blessings Each Time I Give To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.