Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind (2863 Views)

The History Of Olumba Olumba (the Brotherhood Of Cross And Star) / What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion / The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
2kaybiel:
sorry is your name. You are mentally derailed.

Bobo yi ti gbeju.Ase o ti e le grin grin

Basic My Gay.biel grin grin cheesy
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

Bobo yi ti gbeju.Ase o ti e le grin grin

Basic My Gay.biel grin grin cheesy
I don't need to exchange insults with you bcoz you are too immature for me. You have nothing upstair
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
2kaybiel:
I don't need to exchange insults with you bcoz you are too immature for me. You have nothing upstair

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hateful hypocrite! We know how to spot your type
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hateful hypocrite! We know how to spot your type
People of your type brag ontop nothing. Honestly quranically you are very weak. Yes you are. And you are a woman in bondage.
Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
2kaybiel:
People of your type brag ontop nothing. Honestly quranically you are very weak. Yes you are. And you are a woman in bondage.

I thought I was the only one that noticed, she obviously is daft, shallow, full of sh1t and definitely retar.ded. I don't blame her though, it is probably the same demons that possessed mohammed into writing the satanic verses(quoran) that is toying with her peanut sized brain. She thinks she can come here and display how foolish she is by throwing insults around but the joke is on her. Let her kontinu those more vile than her have been taken to the cleaners and she surely won't be the last when we finish disgracing her in this section.

1 Like

Re: 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Looool I can see Annunaki oops Anus-naki and 2kaybiel 2-gay.biel romancing each other's tails like h.omo monkeys cheesy

Gay.biel please don't swallow his Adidas ball sized Testes ooo grin grin ehen

And anus-naki I don't know why you're hiding behind someone else's comment coward! thought you were the in-house keyboard
warrior here kiriyo boy! grin grin

I'll always be here to slap that your bony g.a.y arse grin grin

Eeerm you said you've taken a lot of people to the cleaners? uhhhmm fear don dey catch me oooo angry angry

Fagg.ot boy!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship / Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). / Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.