Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School (1338 Views)

2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? / New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills / APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School by leonard80: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
i want to come to APTECH ,but i would like to know what PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES are tot..i.e c++,java,c#,VB etc
Re: Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School by eDoc: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2016
you are better of learning on your own.

1 Like

Re: Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School by Thirdwrist(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
I once visited Area 2 library and saw one guy writing a login script in Java. He said he was an Aptech student, is Java is sure one of them. Here is their website. Find out for yourself : www.aptech-ng.com/ace/aptech-nigeria.html
Re: Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School by Thirdwrist(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
This one I know for sure teaches PHP, Java and C++ http://firstlogic.com.ng/
Re: Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 05, 2016
leonard80:
i want to come to APTECH ,but i would like to know what PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES are tot..i.e c++,java,c#,VB etc

Depends if you just want to learn programming or you want to school there. They teach Java and c#(that i know of).
But if you want to school there, you would learn much although you would do 70% of the work while they would only give you a background.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Script Kiddie Out With Javascript / Code Master – Digital Leap For Nigerian Coders / How To Higher Your Blog Traffic To Minimum Of 5k Pageviews/day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.