Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) (17671 Views)

Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Humble Smith Osinachi ft phyno Instrumental Remake / [OFFICIAL VIDEO] Humblesmith Ft. Davido – Osinachi (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Codedrock(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
ring7:
He paid him to feature in the video
Who pay who?
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by ifyemex(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nna odi kwa okay!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by ring7(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Davido
Codedrock:

Who pay who?
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Oghumu1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Davido with him funny attitude,, no be by force to go Dubai ,abi na wetin cause the fight.. This baby mama thinhs self come dy everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
I told my brother that this song is going nowhere. From the day Davido started bragging on twitter about the remix I knew he paid to be featured. He doesn't match with the Osinachi slogan. Osinachi is talking about a grass to grace situation, a poor to rich, sick to healthy, never been there to being there. The likes of timaya, patoranking would have blown up this remix.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by yahrant140(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Closedoor:
I told my brother that this song is going nowhere. From the day Davido started bragging on twitter about the remix I knew he paid to be featured. He doesn't match with the Osinachi slogan. Osinachi is talking about a grass to grace situation, a poor to rich, sick to healthy, never been there to being there. The likes of timaya, patoranking would have blown up this remix.
see vituperation oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Uncleodi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wow! Wale mouth done go far oh... I used to know him at Presco, EBSU campus back in the days.

The hustle is real! Jah bless cool
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by fortunechy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
i wish the guy will remix the song wit flavour honestly,it will be bomb.
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by delectablegyal(f): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Beehshorp:
HumbleSmith made a mistake by doing a collabo with Davido..
I just can't understand why davido was screaming dele momodu and sophie's name spoilling everything asif na im get the music... So if am to sing the music I'd also be hailing a babymama asif babymama's come from God...

I'd still pick the one done with Phyno a million times

Look at you. He used davido so his name can be reckoned with. He used davido to promote his song and also promote his name. I wouldn't have known humble smith if not for this remix. now that I know him, when he releases another song, I will be quick to download it. Before you know it, humble smith will be a big name in the nigerian music industry. He used the baby mama ish to promote humble smith. Aim adequately achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Stanbeto: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Humble Smith am sure you will still remain humble till the end of 2016 Osinachi
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by tomzman: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cool song. Davido was quite creative with that part.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
The Baddest killed it and you still talking sh!t, he fvcking murdered that beat. Haters gonna hate, Love gonna love and the Baddest gonn' be Bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Handsome4real(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lovely video and concept but wrong video colour. Nice song.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by efemty001: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
dguizman:
I love the song die...
#teamdavido

NA U GO COLLECT THE 2 MILLION BA ? AS U DON LOVE THE SONG DIE.
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Xano(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
I prefer Osinachi, HumbleSmith ft Phyno. The rap is unique.
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by amdoyin82(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
ring7:
Honestly don't know why he used Davido for the remix
na phyno e for use abi?
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Xano(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Closedoor:

The original song featuring Phyno is better. Remix with Flavour would have nailed it. It is about from humble beginning to affluence. This song sang by those(humble beginning) will show passion in the music, what they went through and giving thanks to God for the success. Thus, the title, Osinachi.
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by amdoyin82(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Davido make d collabo a hit. I don't know humblesmith from any planet if not for dis song. Pls no insults, am only trying to be honest.
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by cold(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Beehshorp:
asif babymama's come from God...
Oh oh..babymamas don't come from god shocked . These Christians sha..lol
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by ladyF(f): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2016
I actually prefer this to the one he did with Phyno.
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Oghumu1(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

Look at you. He used davido so his name can be reckoned with. He used davido to promote his song and also promote his name. I wouldn't have known humble smith if not for this remix. now that I know him, when he releases another song, I will be quick to download it. Before you know it, humble smith will be a big name in the nigerian music industry. He used the baby mama ish to promote humble smith. Aim adequately achieved.
U own a mind of a marketer.. Indeed Humble smith used Davido to promote his song and name, Kiss Daniel also did that n woju remix
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by rossyc(f): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Beehshorp:
HumbleSmith made a mistake by doing a collabo with Davido..
I just can't understand why davido was screaming dele momodu and sophie's name spoilling everything asif na im get the music... So if am to sing the music I'd also be hailing a babymama asif babymama's come from God...

I'd still pick the one done with Phyno a million times
thought i was the only one that observed dat.. Twas obvious davido didn't know wat to sing.. His father bought jet this and dat...
Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Frankicent(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2016
zone20:
He should have feature Flavor or any Igbo artist.

Re: Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) by Eyor1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
wetin una xabi?
Davido finixh work thr

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / This Is Why I Am Changing The Kind Of Music I Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.