Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? (5378 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
If most people will answer correctly, we might discover the hard truth. Let's try to be sincere.
Why did you get married or want to be married?
1)LOVE

2)You are old enough and you feel its time

3) You want KIDS

4)TO avoid backlash from the society

5)So you can have a big wedding

6) For Money and security

7) Was betrothed

8••To avoid the sin of fornication

9)So you can eat home cooked meals for the men

10) To please Your Parents and not disappoint them.

ETC, state them..

I am sure to read funny responses.lol
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by missdebs(f): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
NUMBER 7 and i dont want to be old and lonely

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by midehi2(f): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
sometimes marriage is complicated mhenn!

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by berryBee(f): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
No4, plus I don't want to die alone.. embarassed plus I want to make my mummy proud(she won't b totally happy until I'm in man's house) cry

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
berryBee:
No4, plus I don't want to die alone.. embarassed plus I want to make my mummy proud(she won't b totally happy until I'm in man's house) cry
lol! I should add that, to please our parents! Awww

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by MrHighSea: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its complicated, but i must. A king Needs an heir mehnnn and a queen to love. A woman to make me vulnerable. #don't look at me like that. FALLING in love is making oneself vulnerable. warming up to get married one day.

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrHighSea:
Its complicated, but i must. A king Needs an heir mehnnn and a queen to love. A woman to make me vulnerable. #don't look at me like that. FALLING in love is making oneself vulnerable. warming up to get married one day.
poetic justice. Lol

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by gidjah(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Had to take the bull by its horn, when she said she misses her period?,wouldnt wanna scatter kids around....so marriage things if u know what mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
gidjah:
Had to take the bull by its horn, when she said she misses her period?,wouldnt wanna scatter kids around....so marriage things if u know what mean
hahahahaha. Your own na serious case. Responsible man tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by ronald4lif(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
gidjah:

I admire your sense of responsibility and values. Very commendable and I hope other guys who find themselves in same situation learn to take responsibility when it beckons.

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tired of hugging pillow all night,,need a companion grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by taryour(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
ENIMONEY:
If most people will answer correctly, we might discover the hard truth. Let's try to be sincere.
Why did you get married or want to be married?
1)LOVE

2)You are old enough and you feel its time

3) You want KIDS

4)TO avoid backlash from the society

5)So you can have a big wedding

6) For Money and security

7) Was betrothed

coolTo avoid the sin of fornication

9)So you can eat home cooked meals for the men

10) To please Your Parents and not disappoint them.

ETC, state them..

I am sure to read funny responses.lol

1, 3 and 8...

Ur signature.. LWKMD you are high.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Monalisa185(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
op, I'm sure your own reason is on it's way to sambisa abi?

back to the topic.....I don't even know why I would want to get married.....
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by AGgal(f): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Love, companionship and to have lovely kids of my own

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
taryour:

1, 3 and 8...

Ur signature.. LWKMD you are high.. Lol
loool! I concur. Nice choices, at least there is love
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

wow!!! Me I just want kids, I did not have a father, I would like them to have a father! Chikena. Procreation as God commanded. You should know o.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by taryour(f): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
ENIMONEY:
loool! I concur. Nice choices, at least there is love

Yea right and so far,so good. We still counting down till forever.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by taryour(f): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
ENIMONEY:
wow!!! Me I just want kids, I did not have a father, I would like them to have a father! Chikena. Procreation as God commanded. You should know o.

Hmmmm, But you and their father need to love eachother real good to keep the HOME together as ONE big HAPPY FAMILY.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

We are in the same situation

It is compulsory in my religion so I guess I have to marry. I have also got so many family members waiting for the d-daysmiley
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by tpiar: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
I would have commented but then i checked your profile and saw your location.

@ op.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by kaziblake(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
I just want to get married for marrying sake.

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
taryour:

Hmmmm, But you and their father need to love eachother real good to keep the HOME together as ONE big HAPPY FAMILY.
I sure will Love anybody I marry. God is love

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
kaziblake:
I just want to get married for marrying sake.
Lol there is more to it Dan it meets d eye
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by kaziblake(f): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol there is more to it Dan it meets d eye
How?
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
kaziblake:
How?
it involves partnership.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by kaziblake(f): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
it involves partnership.
Hmm,ok.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by diva90: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
I really don't know.... I guess it was just time! However i must say that I am totally blessed with a wonderful man

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 01, 2016
To have free access to possy

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by buoye1(m): 2:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Virtually every single point save number 7 cool
Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by gidjah(m): 5:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Straight up my dr sis,came from a poly family, so scattered, low love and what have you...and ben d only one fom my momma, and a child of d most High(though i tripped spiritually that one time !), i wouldnt wanna go more astray further more......na so !
ENIMONEY:
hahahahaha. Your own na serious case. Responsible man tho

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by virginboy1(m): 6:19am On Feb 01, 2016
For kids and avoiding Fornication .

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? by Ewuro4: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Companionship: Someone to grow old with.

Sex

Procreate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! / ... / Husbands Who Ask Their Wives To Resign Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.