Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt (33602 Views)

Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members / Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 / Senate Plans To Embarrass Lamorde For Investigating Saraki's Wife - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by gozmok1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
blueto:

Thank God I was inexorable enough to dissenter the indoctrinating and beguiling promises of Buhari.

Enough of opprobrious dissemination of propaganda and diabolic attempts to obliterate the opposition party via the scheme of “probe!”.

Nigerians are not myopic and gullible anymore!
Oga stop i can't stand this anymore are you in anyway related to patrick obianhbor

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by anytexy: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
What! Tell me something. So, under your watch, Boko Haram is an embarrassment, but under GEJ he was clueless and should resign according to you (PMB). Chai! there is God ooo.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by tete7000(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
O ma se o! I thought Lie Muhammed talked as if in bombing soft targets no human life get lost. Awon confused people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Descartes: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
When IBB told zoogerians that Buhari failed all his courses on Military Strategy during his days as a quota system officer who was admitted into the army without required credentials but a recommendation from his school principal he got nothing but attacks from APC supporters. His senility is becoming a thing of concern tbh

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by drss(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godiloveu:

Atleast, Buhari raised alarm for ppl to b more careful now. GEJ was a sycophant who didn't believe it, in d first place, but later his party men spread propaganda abt d issue.

Bros! There's a big difference.
wat is dis one saying

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by anytexy: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
gozmok1:
Oga stop i can't stand this anymore are you in anyway related to patrick obianhbor
I wonder ooo. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by anonimi: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
mycar:
With his military background, fopr the first time I'm beginning to believe that we have been scam.

Yes.
We were SCAMMED.
We warned but many would not listen that it was all fake PACKAGING of a dull, daft & dumb non-performer.

egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 5days to go!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by gagewonda(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hollup hollup hollup is pmb sounding like GEJ here? D same person dey all criticised. Hmmm smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by jmaine: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
This government is a huge joke . . . . Damn !!! embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Firefire(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
onatisi:
There is nothing more to add. It is now obvious to Nigerians that buhari is clumsily clueless and grossly unqualified,inadequate and unprepared for the position he occupies.

Am here to read comments... embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by tete7000(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godiloveu:

Atleast, Buhari raised alarm for ppl to b more careful now. GEJ was a sycophant who didn't believe it, in d first place, but later his party men spread propaganda abt d issue.

Oga stop this propaganda I beg. They operated within two different time frames. One was caught unaware, the other is fully aware of what is on ground, used it to campaign and promised to end it in three months. He promised not leave the state security in the hands of laymen and hunters but now wants the same laymen and hunters to be vigilant and help in ending the menace. What a contradiction!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by godoluwa(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
suxkill:
Embarrassment ko,Embarrassment ni .

<<<PDP showing APC how to play opposition,by not playing politics with (BH) unstructured and technical attacks.>>>
APC should stop this propaganda and face front.

Rip to the dead!
I hate APC chieftains & members than devil for the fact that they politicize insurgency during GEJ administration.
BUHARI IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEM

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jjjj

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Isaacflow(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
I thought they said they would put an end to insurgency, GEJ God bless you anywhere u dey

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by dunkem21(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

And I have been here since waiting for you to comment ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by anonimi: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godiloveu:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by godoluwa(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

honestly my wife was wondering why I'm laughing so hard coz shes nt a nairalander & cant watch the comedy going on here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by blackboy2star(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
You from Edo state? Uncle Patrick younger brother? You try huh ;DD
blueto:

Thank God I was inexorable enough to dissenter the indoctrinating and beguiling promises of Buhari.

Enough of opprobrious dissemination of propaganda and diabolic attempts to obliterate the opposition party via the scheme of “probe!”.

Nigerians are not myopic and gullible anymore!
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Godiloveu(f): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

Chai!!! Nairaland, where is that unlike button? Alarm ko, siren ni! Buhari was in the know for more than 7 years. APC too is following suit and will surely outrace PDP if it's about propaganda, at this pace.
cheesy

Now we ve Buhari as president, let's support him, dat's all am trying to say. We CANNOT WIN DA WAR AGAINST DIS HOOLIGANS if we kip pointing fingers.

Chukwuemeka biko nu o, I know u re rm d EASTERN part of NIGER AREA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by openmine(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
The death of hundred innocent people and burning of children is being dismissed as nothing but an embarrassment to this government

God punish this insensitive government
imagine? angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:

And I have been here since waiting for you to comment ..

RIP to the dead. cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Firefire(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
godoluwa:
honestly my wife was wondering why I'm laughing so hard coz shes nt a nairalander & cant watch the comedy going on here

Gbogbo awon to so oro abo orile'ede yi di oselu, o ni Kure.

Ti won ba kuure, won o ni sun re. sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Sunbellar: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari is a scam!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Eluwilussit(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Incorrect1:
(1)I will make this nation ungovernable for you.
(2)Anybody fighting against Boko-haram is fighting against the North.
Karma is stupid

Do you mind the buffoon and his idiotic followers. He's embarrassed himself and his followers. When the idiiot was making those comments, and sabotaging the govt of the day, little did he know that karma was lurking by the corner. Now he's reaping what he sowed. The north is reaping their silent support for Boko haram.

First it was Christians and southerners, now the bloodhounds kill anyone before and around them. Let's all keep pretending for once that BH has been technically defeated and only trying to embarrass our govt. foools.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Godiloveu(f): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
SamJed:
abeg spare us this epistle...at least GEJ tried his best but his opponents, buhari inclusive was trying everything to frustrate him...buhari's case is different, he is from the north, a former general yet he just proved to us that he is clueless on what to do....upon all his campaign promises

GEJ best was gud at da wrong time. One tin u most know we cannot ve him at hem of affairs forever!

Let's support PMB for now patiently, while waiting for a beta Outcome. He cannot b our messiah but he try too.
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by godoluwa(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

Gbogbo awon to so oro abo orile'ede yi di oselu, o ni Kure.
Ti won ba kuure, won o ni sun re. sad
ase waa!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by temblor(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godiloveu:

Now we ve Buhari as president, let's support him, dat's all am trying to say. We CANNOT WIN DA WAR AGAINST DIS HOOLIGANS if we kip pointing fingers.

Peoples lives are at stake but according to your APC calculator propaganda=support? Get behind the Lucifer. You ought to be ashamed of your thoughts. smh angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by alexlee50: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Embarass his government? Does he have a pact with them? Does he know them? Why is he personalising it?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Eluwilussit(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godiloveu:

How much did Buhari support the govts before his? That's how much support he will get. QED

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by godoluwa(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godiloveu:

GEJ best was gud at da wrong time. One tin u most know we cannot ve him at hem of affairs forever!

Let's support PMB for now patiently, while waiting for a beta Outcome. He cannot b our messiah but he try too.
whats ur support for GEJ administration? instead u still blame GEJ for Buhari's failure in ur previous post. Well I cant judge you except I knw ur age because we've got lots of primary skul pupils commenting on this forum these days

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

yes bro,let just read their comments of wailings and lamentations . We did our best by trying to make ppl see what stuff buhari was made up of and how unfit he was for the position he was seeking during the last elections .

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage / Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.