Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Urgent Supply: 15,000 Tablets Of Any Local Brand - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Supply: 15,000 Tablets Of Any Local Brand (586 Views)

Power Bank For Laptops Notebooks Tablets Iphone. / Buy Your Gadgets (games, Microphones, Tablets, Speakers, Camera, Pianos, Etc) / Zinox Technologies Computers Desktops Laptops Tablets Mega Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Supply: 15,000 Tablets Of Any Local Brand by juliusdudu: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Urgent Supply:
A friend just asked me if I could find someone to supply 15,000 tablets.
This is the specification or something close to this.

Screen: 7inch IPS 1280*720, MTK 8382 quad core 1.7GHz, Ram: 1Go DDR3, Memory 16Go internal storage, battery: 3000mA/3.7 V Lithium, CAmera: 8megapixel.

Delivery date and place: 14th Feb'; and Cotonou

If you are in a position to supply this, do contact me immediately using private message. She is not interested in established brands; something local but with good quality. Ofcourse, she is price sensitive. Send me your best price.

Please note, I am not the direct buyer but I am in a position to consummate the deal immediately. I prefer the direct seller, no long chain.
Re: Urgent Supply: 15,000 Tablets Of Any Local Brand by Donald3d(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
juliusdudu:
Urgent Supply:
A friend just asked me if I could find someone to supply 15,000 tablets.
This is the specification or something close to this.

Screen: 7inch IPS 1280*720, MTK 8382 quad core 1.7GHz, Ram: 1Go DDR3, Memory 16Go internal storage, battery: 3000mA/3.7 V Lithium, CAmera: 8megapixel.

Delivery date and place: 14th Feb'; and Cotonou

If you are in a position to supply this, do contact me immediately using private message. She is not interested in established brands; something local but with good quality. Ofcourse, she is price sensitive. Send me your best price.

Please note, I am not the direct buyer but I am in a position to consummate the deal immediately. I prefer the direct seller, no long chain.

You can contact me on juliusdudu@yahoo.com or post your company's link here
ToriIndex
Re: Urgent Supply: 15,000 Tablets Of Any Local Brand by Obatechnologies(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
I have a direct contact and contract with the manufacturer, I have already given him the specifications. You need to get me on 08068862164 for details

(1) (Reply)

This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents : Distributors Wanted / Computer Hardware/software Repair / 2k For Explainer And Whiteboard Animation Tutorial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.