Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Jumia Is Recruiting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jumia Is Recruiting (394 Views)

My Plight With A Recruiting Firm / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need / Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting 2016/2017! Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Is Recruiting by okparaodi: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jumia Is Recruiting For INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANT Today I bring to you the opportunity to work for Jumia-the online shopping mall where you buy all sort of products and get them delivered to you within 3 to 8 days depending on your location! YOUR TASK AS AN AGENT TO JUMIA! You place order(s) on behalf of your customer,you can give discount,and the item is delivered to your customer anywhere nationwide and you get paid for doing this.. What you need to become a Jumia sales Consultant Internet connection either through a phone or laptop. No form of qualification whatsoever,meant for all All you have to do to enroll to become an agent is to send: 1.Full name 2. Active Email address 3.working Phone number and state of residence To my number 08035614335. BBM 263F201A. You can also contact me on Whatsapp via same phone number. Then you get a message from Jumia Inviting you to a free training meeting(Business Opportunity Meeting) on a certain date. You will get trained and you become registered officially.. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Solid Wood Bedroom Furniture For Sale Edinburgh / Do You Need Any Directives/advice & How-to' From The Hospitality Industry ? / Inspired For Success Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.