Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (51194 Views)

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by blueAgent(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2016
coolscott:

My dear, trying to explain this to Nigerians most times is hard.

Their philantrophy is believed to be their cover/front for the next frontier, Africa by investigative journalists writers and other scientists.
They have their grip on Nig. I knew when their interest grew in Nigeria. I did not know until last year how firmly they had entrenched their roots in Nigeria.

In the past, if you had a weak militarily, another nation will come and dominate and rule you.

Today, it is if you are ignorant that other people will come and take full advantage of you (even with your eyes open). It is indeed like another colonisation. Reason is the knowledge gap between the colonised and the the colonisers (multibillionaire elites like Bill and others) is so large, that the activities that go in in the interaction can best be described as a colonisation (Economic Colonisation) engineered and powered by knowledge

Africa and Nigeria's economic problems are caused by us. not colonization or elites. you cannot fail to build your infastructure , maintain them and expect growth

1 Like

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by coolscott(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2016
blueAgent:

Africa and Nigeria's economic problems are caused by us. not colonization or elites. you csn fail to build your infastructure , maintain them and expect growth
Unfortunately, you are too used to hearing persecution complex infested minds speak that you see my post through that prism.

Also, you do not seem to realise that the issues raised on this thread are not about the reasons for our backwardness or economic problems.
Nigeria's responsibility for its position on the planet was established even before I was born (irrespective of the inclination of some to concede personal responsibility and look for extraneous forces to blame).

If I state here that the collective knowledge gap between others and us is damagingly large, how does that translate in your mind into an attempt to blame others for our lack of desire to equip ourselves with knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by ZombieNation: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Fact remains that Zika epidemic in South and Central America occured after Bill Gates' foundation sponsored the release of Zika infected mosquitoes into the wild.

1 Like

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by APCHaram: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
bump
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by APCHaram: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
fineguy11:

“We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.”

– Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., historian, special assistant to John F. Kennedy

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by consent or conquest.”

–James Paul Warburg [son of Paul Warburg, the author of the Federal Reserve Act] February 7, 1950!

The Internationalist is behind the New World Order which is meant to usher in a One World Govt.

That Internationalist knows a One World Govt can only be achieved through Communist or Marxist dictatorship.

The face behind every Internationalist movement has always been a Jew.

Jews are the proponents of a New World Order and One World Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.