Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

How to Stop Information Overload - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How to Stop Information Overload (70057 Views)

Electronic Cigarette For Sale - Helps To Stop Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
When you are faced with too many new situations all at once you are likely to suffer from information overload. It hits you almost like a panic attack or a brick wall. You feel completely lost, incompetent, indecisive, frustrated, disappointed and all manner of other debilitating emotions. You can no-longer think clearly and just want to get out of the situation, and make sense of what you are trying to achieve.

Do you feel like this? Are you trying to learn all manner of new things; marketing techniques, building websites, choosing products, learning about multi media and choosing between all the available networks, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ etc.

Books are piled high waiting to be read, emails are stacked up offering various courses, and webinars all professing to hold the answer to success, but you don't know who to trust, or what to do next.

Let me tell you the answer. Affiliate Marketing is the simplest method for starting online. Don't try to work it out yourself find a good mentor who supplies excellent products, in a comprehensive range to suit all of your customers.

Your mentor will also supply sales pages to save you building a website until you are ready and offer great training. You will learn to do things in the right order, working to a tried and tested plan that is already bringing success to other affiliates. You can also enjoy the comradeship of other budding entrepreneurs learning at the same time.

Your mentor can afford to test new ideas and from years of experience knows the answer to success. so tap into this wealth of knowledge and don't be tempted to re-invent the wheel. With the guidance of your coach you can start earning whilst you are learning the techniques.

When you are choosing your mentor, check out the products, the training and style of teaching, plus the experience level of the support offered, so that you can learn quickly and easily. Invest time and effort in your business, keep it simple, learn a couple of marketing strategies that appeal to you, learn them thoroughly before considering others. work your mentors system and make 2016 a great year for success. Don't let information overload sabotage your efforts!

to your success: bello ahmad a.k.a importExpert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
to all my old subscribers, i am glad to announce to you that video updates are ready for all of you. but please dont start posting i have not seen mine until at least 5th February which is 5days from now. this is because i am still working on the hosting where the videos will be stored. your success in importation is truly my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
this space is for images and testimonies
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
below are our total number of contestants.
raritywares
AdekunleIG
Donabydeco
Riar
nikkypresh
debco
Dimex03
Maximus85
paulsir
ausproxi
debco
Ogborokiri
Scout60
ican2020
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
Riar
Neyoalao
Neyoalao
ausproxi
frontpage79
frontpage79
frontpage79
frontpage79
frontpage79
Riar
Riar
Donabydeco
lailuvly
lailuvly
Riar
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
Riar
Neyoalao
frontpage79
africanman85
ahamzat
lovelyS
charleskleph
nikel23432
Neyoalao
Elemental
jayalpha
ausproxi
Riar
Neyoalao
lailuvly
Tgold1
Tgold1
lailuvly
Adetayo41
Tgold1
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Ayo081(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls I need it
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2016
and below are out lucky winners. see image for reference

Wow

Tgold1
frontpage79
ausproxi

the truth is that 2016 is already being bright for you guys.

Hurray. congratulations grin. just type the last 4 digits of your phone number and send a text with it and your email to claim your guide. you will also receive the full support that any paid subscriber will receive. your success is truly my pride

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by ekwurekwu(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2016
8244: ekwurekwu@gmail.com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by macho44(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2016
How about me! I wanna be a part too oooo! mgerrard96@Yahoo. com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Preshi123(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2016
good morning.. 9672 or 8870.. preciousezeala@gmail.com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2016
I am very much interested ucheosefoh@gmail.com 0113
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by ausproxi(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
importexpert:
and below are out lucky winners. see image for reference

Wow

Tgold1
frontpage79
ausproxi

the truth is that 2016 is already being bright for you guys.

Hurray. congratulations grin. just type the last 4 digits of your phone number and send a text with it and your email to claim your guide. you will also receive the full support that any paid subscriber will receive. your success is truly my pride

Wow shocked
At last!
Thank you very much sir for choosing me to be among the lucky winners, I really appreciate.
May Almighty God continue to bless you as you are trying to help the youths of this Country.
Pls which number am I to send the text?
My mobile number is
*******5375 and email address is austinefreshz@gmail.com
Thanks once again
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by lailuvly: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2016
My email is lailuvly@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by godoluwa(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2016
I dnt think going to import biz is a wise idea with the current exchange rate

3 Likes

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2016
hi, please stop posting your phone numbers and email addresses here. only 3 people were required to post their last 4 digits of their phone numbers. your success is truly my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by dtruseeker(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by ausproxi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
importexpert:
hi, please stop posting your phone numbers and email addresses here. only 3 people were required to post their last 4 digits of their phone numbers. your success is truly my pride
I just text you

Thanks
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
we will be having some frequently asked questions and answers about importation here.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
oluface:

Kindly refer to my profile if you are interested in the guide. Your success my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by leppyj(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Importexpert happy new year! Its been a while i am now back online,I was away for a long time on official duties. Any new update?
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
leppyj:
Importexpert happy new year! Its been a while i am now back online,I was away for a long time on official duties. Any new update?

Happy New year bro. Am happy that you are back. The threads have missed you guys soo much. Their are 9 video updates that I will send out on or before friday. Stay tuned. How about the duty you went for, hope all is fine?
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by abbeyforex(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
godoluwa:
I dnt think going to import biz is a wise idea with the current exchange rate

Now Is The Best Time To Bank Big From Mini Importation. The ONLY Way Around the High Dollar Exchange Rates, Shipping & Other Sundry Issues is what you should strive to know from those that have the gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: How to Stop Information Overload by holar2ge(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Send guide to my mail @erinleolatunji@gmail.com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by godoluwa(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
abbeyforex:

Now Is The Best Time To Bank Big From Mini Importation. The ONLY Way Around the High Dollar Exchange Rates, Shipping & Other Sundry Issues is what you should strive to know from those that have the gimmicks.
xo, whatz d secret to beat exchange rate? nt new to d biz coz av been in it for 2yrs & av done import worth millions of naira between 2014&2015.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by BarnabasCo: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello, ImportExport, I'm your subscriber, I sent u a mail since over a month and u haven't replied.
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by joehis2013: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pls i need your guide too bularuvz@gmail.com
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
holar2ge:
Send guide to my mail @erinleolatunji@gmail.com

hi, i am sorry i do not send mails but you can visit the site on my profile for complete details on how to get the guide. your success is my pride
Re: How to Stop Information Overload by importexpert(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
BarnabasCo:
Hello, ImportExport, I'm your subscriber, I sent u a mail since over a month and u haven't replied.

hi barnabas, i am really sorry but how will you await a reply for this long? i did not receive your mail. always try to call if your mail is not replied within 24 to 48hrs. happy new year and how is family and business?. your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance / Stop Paying For Mtn Free Browsing Settings: Get It Free Here / The Healing Power Of Mustard Seed. It Can Cure That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.