Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame (48733 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by lovely17(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Sighs at least act the scene well nah she just walked by and she and you labrat had Eye contact #Issoright
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Ajalekoko76(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Ty na ur sister joooooooo, u wan take style help am,no whala but no come lie say na bread seller,for nite and she package herself lik dat... I no go chop dis bread ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Goridoe(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2016
She said:

"WHO IS SHE. Every one has been asking if this lady is a model .. It was just perfect coincidence ... She just happened to be walking by while I photographed . It happened so fast .She definitely SHOULD be a model. .. I'm happy to help her build a portfolio if she's interested .She's so beautiful and photographed so well. I'll find a way to track her down somehow . You guys can also help"

[size=14pt]You're absolutely CRAZY.! make we help u track her down? we no jet work abi? abi we dey dia when u claimed she happened to be walking by at NIGHT while you're doing ur job.. so you wanna tell me, the photoshoot wasnt planned okay accepted, and you didnt talk to her as well? to know her location after you were impressed about the photoshoot?? huh? LIES errywia.. see mouth like frog own 'she just happened to be walking by while i photographed' angry angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by shilling(f): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2016
I think TY photoshopped the girl's outfit (basically made the dress longer, which is why it looked different in the earlier picture) and edited the photo so it looked like night. It was probably taken early evening.

dumo1:

same girl different dress & leggings. is there something I am missing here?

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by shilling(f): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2016
I don't think it was stage managed. My guess is that the girl is a bread seller, but TY edited the photo and her outfit making her look much better in the final photo than the photo on the right. Either way, judging by the photos, the girl is quite photogenic but she looks basic in person (which is why TY didn't bother getting her contact info before she left)
SeanDada1:

grin grin

TY= Lair Mohammed
TY is trying to make her story look similar to Oluchi Onweagba Orlandi's real life story. She started hawking breads long ago in the streets of ojuelegba, western avenue surulere before she was discovered my modella and co. She later won MNET face of Africa, hence her rise from poverty to stardom!!!

I quite disagree with her story. The photo session must have been probably stage-managed.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2016
shilling:
I think TY photoshopped the girl's outfit (basically made the dress longer, which is why it looked different in the earlier picture) and edited the photo so it looked like night. It was probably taken early evening.

seems you have better eyes than me. or are you into the world of photography?
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by zinaunreal(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
She looks like that and she never sell one bread. See as bread still yakpa for her head. Abegi
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Bestbeelieve: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wondering tins!abeg nak me bread 18naira blue band 2 naira.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Wolfbrother(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
cool story bro
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by U2ice(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
i disagree to agree....NL wont provide the girl go back to d street u took d pic na dem go fit...TY u fall my hands o
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by shilling(f): 3:02am On Feb 02, 2016
No, I've worked with many graphic designers. But also, that's just the logical explanation looking at the before and after pics.

dumo1:

seems you have better eyes than me. or are you into the world of photography?
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by EnterPRO: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
shilling:
I don't think it was stage managed. My guess is that the girl is a bread seller, but TY edited the photo and her outfit making her look much better in the final photo than the photo on the right. Either way, judging by the photos, the girl is quite photogenic but she looks basic in person (which is why TY didn't bother getting her contact info before she left)

you are absolutely correct !
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by omolola15(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ayo081:

Bread seller won't dress like dat

Oya come ikeja make you come see fine girls wey dey sell bread wey dress pass this. Even the ofada seller beside my office dey wear suit.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Dbisector(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
2sex:
Something does not add up in all of this. I never knew this woman could lie just to get much attentions from the public. She just lost the respect I have had for her.
what will your respect add to her
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Meanwhile somewhere else, a GOAT photobombed an agege bread photoshoot. LET US FIND THIS GOAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denilson Igwe Buys A New Car (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.