Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) (42144 Views)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by refiner(f): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrCork:

..ok i forgive you coz I wish me & as of now we oficialy friends...who is the fine sweet lookin babe wit the afro? cheesy
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by refiner(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrCork:

..ok i forgive you coz I wish me & as of now we oficialy friends...who is the fine sweet lookin babe wit the afro? cheesy

wich babe?....so u av been checking my dp every now and den....Hw do u knw I uploaded a new pics
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by MrCork: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
refiner:

wich babe?....so u av been checking my dp every now and den....Hw do u knw I uploaded a new pics

...loookhear sweet hart.... the 2016 mission is to make sure 99.9% of females on nairaland become lightskin... u only 2% lightskin & this is not acceptable coz u need to look very preeeety...this is why YOU MUSS CHANGE COLOR ..am in NIgeria Next month and you must come to my hotel lookin lighskin nice,. The good news as of now is that we oficailly friends & you one of my lovelys!!
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by refiner(f): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrCork:

...loookhear sweet hart.... the 2016 mission is to make sure 99.9% of females on nairaland become lightskin... u only 2% lightskin & this is not acceptable coz u need to look very preeeety...this is why YOU MUSS CHANGE COLOR ..am in NIgeria Next month and you must come to my hotel lookin lighskin nice,. The good news as of now is that we oficailly friends & you one of my lovelys!!
wink

lol......u must be a charcoal like colour,since u re so much interested in light skin gals...nt ur fault tho!
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
otiigba1:
dont mind that ashewo
thanks bro
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by MrCork: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
refiner:

lol......u must be a charcoal like colour,since u re so much interested in light skin gals...nt ur fault tho!

...correct..yes I am darkskin but berrra loookin than the nomal dakskin dude....the rule is thou. .every black female MUST be lightskin yellow. I lie?.. Anyways plis change color before I arrive in nigeria so you can show me around that place..an we also end up to the *thing*..am so lookin for ward to entering! wink
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by refiner(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrCork:

...correct..yes I am darkskin but berrra loookin than the nomal dakskin dude....the rule is thou. .every black female MUST be lightskin yellow. I lie?.. Anyways plis change color before I arrive in nigeria so you can show me around that place..an we also end up to the *thing*..am so lookin for ward to entering! wink

u re dark skin??....den its ova...cos I equally love light skin guys....wink...pls do change ur colour too!
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by MrCork: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
refiner:

u re dark skin??....den its ova...cos I equally love light skin guys....wink...pls do change ur colour too!

...lightskin guys are homo....I ain't no homo...am a gangster!! angry
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by refiner(f): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

...lightskin guys are homo....I ain't no homo...am a gangster!! angry
so u mean to tel me dat all dis cute fair actors are homo.....Idonvilivit....if u re nt fair,cute and tall.....den stay ur lane!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) / The #500 breakfast / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.