Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness (27168 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by letsbet(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
hnm
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by MrPeterson(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
This is serious
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Rubbish
Now oliseh has an excuse to quit and nff has an excuse to sack him on medical grounds. But what they are not realizing is that Nigerians know that oliseh is not technically fit for the job and with the recent results from se matches it is obvious the team wont be making much impact under oliseh
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by owellej(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Nothing to say for now. But hope they are not wishing him dead.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by lonelydora: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Reminds me of a picture of "how witches follow you from the village" at the back of Danfo bus.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by NtisongCampo1: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2016
While we cover for him,so why are you opening it now? May God heal him.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by debuscket(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
They should fire this man now, l wonder if NFF hired him to coach d SE abi na to treat his ailment
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by skare: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
How Vincent Enyeama sef.e don tay O.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by nickxtra(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2016
He na sickler?
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by wazobiaN9(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2016
I quote sunnewsonline: “Am sure the NFF did not know he was not medically fit, if not they would not have gone for him, “our source insisted.

Am??

what kind of nonsen.se journalism is this?!! a whole media house going the way of wayward social media writers with decadent English.

for the lovers of correctness.. it is I am or I'm, in this context!
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by ikorodureporta: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Abi em get h.i.* undecided
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2016
The comments on Nairaland is nothing to write home about. Only a few people actually made sense.

I totally agreed that Oliseh failed recently but will definitely make amends.

Every coach has had his dark days even great coaches. Also, Siasia, Keshi, Amunike and so on.

Lets just support him so as to turn around our SE.

Tunisia was beaten yesterday and Heaven did not fall.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by chinchum(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2016
If there is one thing, i am over 90% sure of, it is that the super eagles will not feature at the next afcon.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by kingthreat(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2016
May God restore Oliseh's health. Amen
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by oluwasegun007(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2016
from my observation, he has never looked healthy since he took over
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by danthamccoy(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Nigerians and sentiments are like bread and butter .. What enemies is Mr Oliseh talking about here.. '' All I see is GREED. You are unfit for the job , then resign or be sacked . simple!!!
Yeah that makes sense. I'm sure if you fall sick you'll quit your job and stay home. Because staying employed so you can take care of your family is greed in caps lock.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by mmsen: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2016
The 'handiwork of enemies'.

2016 and people are still coming up with this superstitious nonsense.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by kenzysmith: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2016
I think we should go for sampoli or rafa benitez or maurince cooreman they are or free agent now
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by AdemolaA2: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
[img][/img]
danthamccoy:

Yeah that makes sense. I'm sure if you fall sick you'll quit your job and stay home. Because staying employed so you can take care of your family is greed in caps lock.
Sentiments .sentiments ..sentiments ...because he has his family to cater for.. He went for the job at the expense of the country ,SE reputation and the qualified candidates who could have delivered. Smh for you!!!
when he knew he was unfit for it
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by Forwetinnah: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
He looks like someone with serious Liver issues.We too believe in diabolism biko, everything enemies...people should learn how to eat/live right
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by Forwetinnah: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
AdemolaA2:
[img][/img]..
Sentiments .sentiments ..sentiments ...because he has his family to cater for.. He went for the job at the expense of the country ,SE reputation and the qualified candidates who could have delivered. Smh for you!!!
when he knew he was unfit for it

...i think he took the job to get money for treatment. He's a shadow of himself right now.
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by kessling: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Enyeama's late mum at work. Get well soon though!
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by Richy4(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
What a horrible report from the pit of hell

<<<<Did the reporter interviewed the coach about his constant in and out of the hospital.....NO

<<<<Did he/she ask the player how often the coach train with them.....No

<<<<Did he mention seeing the coach going to the hospital or with a picture of the coach in the said hospital as a prove....NO

Based on this three key points, Did the reporter made this up by him or herself or is this a hear say....
(I believe some might use the ancient adage that there is no smoke without fire)
Re: The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness by chinnyonwu(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Still searching for "the truth" in that article. Ussless journalism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails / Joe Erico "Jogo Bonito" Is Dead / Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.