Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

"I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King (1408 Views)

Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos / How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by TolstoyFan: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2016
The Queen Mother in Idumuje-Ugboko community of Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, Her Royal Majesty Okwukwe Nwoko, who was recently expelled from the palace over allegations of infidelity levelled against her by some palace chiefs, has said she did not cheat on her husband Obi Agbogidi Nwoko III. A member of the royal family, Prince Obi Nwoko, alleged that the Queen Mother was pregnant outside wedlock and this led to her being evicted from the palace.

Speaking to newsmen at Idumuje-Ugboko, the Queen Mother said she was unjustly ejected from the palace when she was 7 months pregnant for her husband. According to her, she is ready to undergo a DNA test for the child and also subject herself to any traditional rite. She further said that she is so in love with her husband, that infidelity is something she would never consider as it brings disgrace and shame.Though she threatened to go to court on this issue, the Queen Mother appealed to the Obi-in-Council to allow her return to the palace so she can take care of her husband. Meanwhile, the Iyase of Idumuje-Ugboko and a former editor, Chief Chris Ogwu, said the 90-year-old traditional ruler was sad on the exit of his wife from the palace.

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-didnt-cheat-on-my-husband-37-yr-old-wife-of-90-yr-old-delta-king/
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by Akkord4gov: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Yes,she didn't cheat
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by betterpikin28(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Maybe she did not.
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by yaqq: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2016
90 year old impregnate a 37 year old? his prick must be high on swahili weed
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by delishpot: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2016
yaqq:

1ce is enough. She is ready to do a DNA test and swear juju according to her. so let us give her some time.
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by AfricanApple(f): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2016
yaqq:
even a 100-year-old blukose will get her pregnant
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by yaqq: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
even a 100-year-old blukose will get her pregnant
na wah ooo
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by AfricanApple(f): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
yaqq:
na wah ooo
grin grin
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by woky: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
grin grin
kwana goma smiley
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by woky: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Yes,she didn't cheat
may be.
Re: "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King by AfricanApple(f): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
woky:
kwana goma smiley
ko? ya jiki, ya jin dadi

(1) (Reply)

If U Think U Understand Korean Language..prove Yourself / Last Interview Granted By Late Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade Olubuseii / Presentation From The Eko International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.