Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers (9901 Views)

Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living / 14 Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Hi sweeties,

Please I seriously need ips uniport past questions and answers plus recommended mathematics or engineering textbook to study in preparation for ips exams. Even current affairs,mostly world current affairs, just don't know where and how to get a compilation of them.
Google is just disappointing me with india's current affairs when I search for world current affairs. grin
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please nairalanders,

I still need help oo. Meanwhile An0nimos,i haven't seen your pm on this matter as you promised to send.

Thanks
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by samuel3818: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hi bro...Pls can u hit me
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by lomprico(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2016
nkiruberyl:
Hi sweeties,

Please I seriously need ips uniport past questions and answers plus recommended mathematics or engineering textbook to study in preparation for ips exams. Even current affairs,mostly world current affairs, just don't know where and how to get a compilation of them.
Google is just disappointing me with india's current affairs when I search for world current affairs. grin

hi do you know the cost fee for pgd studies at ips?
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
lomprico:

No,i dont...
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by zobel(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2016
I'd also love to get past questions and requirements for masters in ips. Pls those who can help should help abeg
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 1:58am On Mar 01, 2016
lomprico:

The PGD is scholarship based program sponsored by TOTAL NIGERIA mearnt for Akwa Ibom and Rivers states indigenes which is part of the company's Coporate Social Responsibility to their host communities.
Its usually 20 in a class 10students for each state, the students are entitle to
free accommodation, free TP,free food, free Laptops, a stipend of 30k monthly, etc. Its just a 10months program and its cool ...are u intrested in running the program?

1 Like

Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 2:29am On Mar 01, 2016
nkiruberyl:
Hi sweeties,

. Who told you IPS uses world current affairs as part of their entrance test? Or if they do its should be normal Nigerian current affairs. I would advise you visit the school and make enquiries about their past questions or get in cnntact with students studying there so that you can get proper info. Wishin'yu all d'best
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 3:37am On Mar 01, 2016
zobel:
I'd also love to get past questions and requirements for masters in ips. Pls those who can help should help abeg
. Check their website or you visit the school for more info. Normally 2.1 in Engineering is required for most of their masters courses they may accept a strong 2.2 in addition to few years of active working experience in an Oil&Gas Industry
their fees is a bit high and duration of all masters programs is 1yr UK Standard. E.g: my friend paid about 1.5M naira as at last year for Msc in Gas, Refining and petrochemicals i think 2M naira is the cost for Offshore Engineering, courses like Occupational Health, Safety and Reliability Engineering should be 1.5 naira or a bit less.
the Institute is cool, lecturers from Uniport, especially from Dept. Of Petroleum and Gas Engineering, guest lecturers from IFP School of France, experienced Oil&Gas Professionals do come periodically to deliver Lfctures to students. To me its a cheaper alternative of travelling abroad to study. i.e if you don't have much money to do so
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Check their website or you visit the school for more info. Normally 2.1 in Engineering is required for most of their masters courses they may accept a strong 2.2 in addition to few years of active working experience in an Oil&Gas Industry
their fees is a bit high and duration of all masters programs is 1yr UK Standard. E.g: my friend paid about 1.5M naira as at last year for Msc in Gas, Refining and petrochemicals i think 2M naira is the cost for Offshore Engineering, courses like Occupational Health, Safety and Reliability Engineering should be 1.5 naira or a bit less.
the Institute is cool, lecturers from Uniport, especially from Dept. Of Petroleum and Gas Engineering, guest lecturers from IFP School of France, experienced Oil&Gas Professionals do come periodically to deliver Lfctures to students. To me its a cheaper alternative of travelling abroad to study. i.e if you don't have much money to do so

World past questions is for something else though,not ips. Meanwhile your friend who studied gas,refining and PC,where is he working now? And please if it's not too much headache, i'll like to know what the centre's entrance exam is based on. I'm thinking I need his permission for his contact to call him and ask all the thousand questions I need concerning the centre. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2016
nkiruberyl:

World past questions is for something else though,not ips. Meanwhile your friend who studied gas,refining and PC,where is he working now? And please if it's not too much headache, i'll like to know what the centre's entrance exam is based on. I'm thinking I need his permission for his contact to call him and ask all the thousand questions I need concerning the centre. Thanks!
. He did not take part in the entrance exams because he passed thru' IPS TOTAL NIGERIA Sponsored PGD Program in Petroleum Technology with over 4point - distinction he was 1 of d'best in his class so he picked up the Msc form immediately after the PGD Program and he was granted admissions without stress, cos he has already passed thru' all the vigorous tests and interviews prior to his PGD admission he has just finished his Msc in Gas, Refining&PetroChemical a couple of months ago Nov/Dec 2015. As for job the Director of the Centre is working hard in making sure Port harcourt&Eleme Petrochemicals employ some of their graduates if not all including NLNG the main sponsor of the centre. The director is really standing in between the gap soliciting for his graduates. So hopefully my friend might just get employed. Although he has been applying on his own thru' contacts from SPE Confrences, seminars,job fairs organised by IPS. Sometimes companies in port harcourt do come to recruite fresh graduates from the Institute.
Note: The PGD Program is scholarship based meaning TOTAL NIG. pays for everything including Accommodation,food, TP, Laptop,Textbooks and monthly stipends of 30k to all its PGD Students. Beneficiaries are Akwa Ibom & Rivers states indigenes. These 2 states are host to TOTAL NIGERIA.
So my friend is from Akwa Ibom state. A 2.2 Chemical Engineering graduate from Uniport, 2011set.
As for questions and enquiries i would advice you channel it to the Director himself PROF. Godwin J. Igwe, Phd
Fentre for Gas, Refining & PetroChemicals. IPS, UNIPORT
phone:08055946004
08103278845, 08122196128.
Email: goddy.igwe@ipsng.org or goddy.igwe@uniport.edu.ng or better still you drop ur message thru' his personal website: profigwe.com ...He will be glad to respond to you.
any other questions you still lemme know
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
saintkeppy:
. He did not take part in the entrance exams because he passed thru' IPS TOTAL NIGERIA Sponsored PGD Program in Petroleum Technology with over 4point - distinction he was 1 of d'best in his class so he picked up the Msc form immediately after the PGD Program and he was granted admissions without stress, cos he has already passed thru' all the vigorous tests and interviews prior to his PGD admission he has just finished his Msc in Gas, Refining&PetroChemical a couple of months ago Nov/Dec 2015. As for job the Director of the Centre is working hard in making sure Port harcourt&Eleme Petrochemicals employ some of their graduates if not all including NLNG the main sponsor of the centre. The director is really standing in between the gap soliciting for his graduates. So hopefully my friend might just get employed. Although he has been applying on his own thru' contacts from SPE Confrences, seminars,job fairs organised by IPS. Sometimes companies in port harcourt do come to recruite fresh graduates from the Institute.
Note: The PGD Program is scholarship based meaning TOTAL NIG. pays for everything including Accommodation,food, TP, Laptop,Textbooks and monthly stipends of 30k to all its PGD Students. Beneficiaries are Akwa Ibom & Rivers states indigenes. These 2 states are host to TOTAL NIGERIA.
So my friend is from Akwa Ibom state. A 2.2 Chemical Engineering graduate from Uniport, 2011set.
As for questions and enquiries i would advice you channel it to the Director himself PROF. Godwin J. Igwe, Phd
Fentre for Gas, Refining & PetroChemicals. IPS, UNIPORT
phone:08055946004
08103278845, 08122196128.
Email: goddy.igwe@ipsng.org or goddy.igwe@uniport.edu.ng or better still you drop ur message thru' his personal website: profigwe.com ...He will be glad to respond to you.
any other questions you still lemme know

Nice one for your friend. Well,i already discussed with prof. before now on this issue and i'm dreaming already for the m.sc(shines teeth).tx a lot bro!
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2016
nkiruberyl:

Nice one for your friend. Well,i already discussed with prof. before now on this issue and i'm dreaming already for the m.sc(shines teeth).tx a lot bro!
. Ok since you have met wit Prof. already & has assess n found you eligible, Congrat! ...didnt u ask him about where u can get d'past entrance questions so as help u have a clue of what to expect and other info about the course? Cos i ain't understand u on this
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Ok since you have met wit Prof. already & has assess n found you eligible, Congrat! ...didnt u ask him about where u can get d'past entrance questions so as help u have a clue of what to expect and other info about the course? Cos i ain't understand u on this

Lol. They don't gv out past questions,they just said it's normal maths,chemistry,english. Meanwhile,there's a new director no longer prof godwin.tx
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
nkiruberyl:

Lol. They don't gv out past questions,they just said it's normal maths,chemistry,english. Meanwhile,there's a new director no longer prof godwin.tx
. Ok i'll try & find out on how to get it, just that i no dey around, so chill there's still time for u to prepare for the entrance exams
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by lomprico(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2016
saintkeppy:
The PGD is scholarship based program sponsored by TOTAL NIGERIA mearnt for Akwa Ibom and Rivers states indigenes which is part of the company's Coporate Social Responsibility to their host communities.
Its usually 20 in a class 10students for each state, the students are entitle to
free accommodation, free TP,free food, free Laptops, a stipend of 30k monthly, etc. Its just a 10months program and its cool ...are u intrested in running the program?

Yes
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by zobel(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
I want to study petroleum geosciences Msc. How do I go about it pls
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
saintkeppy:

what of non indigene of those two states that are interested in the scholarship
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
zobel:
I want to study petroleum geosciences Msc. How do I go about it pls

Choose a school you're interested in and then source for info on whe their forms out.
@saintkeppy - it'll mean the world to me if I get gas,R and PC past questions from you. Please i'm really hoping on you.
Thanks
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 1:35am On Mar 03, 2016
FrozenSnowman:

what of non indigene of those two states that are interested in the scholarship
. Sorry the IPS PGD program itself is strictly & special for the 2 TOTAL NIGERIA host States as part of the company's Social Corporate Responsibility to its host communities.
As a mater of fact not all Rivers indigenes is entitle to it except the core communities e.g Omoku & Orashi etc. where TOTAL company have their oil installations, facilities and operations due to MOU the chiefs & CLO signed with the company thereby denying other parts of Rivers state the opportunity to partake in the program too, as for Akwa Ibom it is open irrespective of ur area, no preference, or sentiments.
Fees for the program worths over a million naira per student if it was declared open to all Nigerians without scholarship.
You can try Uniport Pgd in Petroleum Engineering as a cheaper option, fewer course outline, still 1yr duration, at the end of it you can still apply for any Masters course@IPS if u finish with a good grade, and ofcourse IPS has a wide-range of good masters courses for you to choose from. Sorry may i knw wat was ur 1st degree like n ur state of origin?
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 1:42am On Mar 03, 2016
nkiruberyl:

Choose a school you're interested in and then source for info on whe their forms out.
@saintkeppy - it'll mean the world to me if I get gas,R and PC past questions from you. Please i'm really hoping on you.
Thanks
. Okay i will try
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by omo87(m): 3:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by zobel(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
nkiruberyl:

IPS is my choice. I graduated with a second class upper degree in geophysics and wish to do my masters in petroleum geosciences. Is it still possible for me to do it there since I'm not from rivers or akwa ibom? If yes then I need general info on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Sorry the IPS PGD program itself is strictly & special for the 2 TOTAL NIGERIA host States as part of the company's Social Corporate Responsibility to its host communities.
As a mater of fact not all Rivers indigenes is entitle to it except the core communities e.g Omoku & Orashi etc. where TOTAL company have their oil installations, facilities and operations due to MOU the chiefs & CLO signed with the company thereby denying other parts of Rivers state the opportunity to partake in the program too, as for Akwa Ibom it is open irrespective of ur area, no preference, or sentiments.
Fees for the program worths over a million naira per student if it was declared open to all Nigerians without scholarship.
You can try Uniport Pgd in Petroleum Engineering as a cheaper option, fewer course outline, still 1yr duration, at the end of it you can still apply for any Masters course@IPS if u finish with a good grade, and ofcourse IPS has a wide-range of good masters courses for you to choose from. Sorry may i knw wat was ur 1st degree like n ur state of origin?
ok,petrochemical eng,from the south but not rivers
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
FrozenSnowman:

ok,petrochemical eng,from the south but not rivers
. What do u mean by South or abi ur state no get name? Correct me if i'm wrong, but a B.Eng in petrochem, no need for PGD, u'r
good to go for Msc directly except u had a low grade
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by saintkeppy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
zobel:

IPS is my choice. I graduated with a second class upper degree in geophysics and wish to do my masters in petroleum geosciences. Is it still possible for me to do it there since I'm not from rivers or akwa ibom? If yes then I need general info on how to go about it. Thanks
. You are qualified/eligible bro', for the Msc and its open to all Nigerians. Its only IPS PGD stuff is for Akwa Ibom/Rivers indigenes. I advice u check the Institute's official website from time to time for updates or if u reside in PH, u can easily pay a visit to the institute just by Uniport main gate along East-West Road for enquiries.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2016
zobel:

Sure. You are very eligible, also look out for ptdf scholarships as they will also advise you to help reduce the weight of financing the course because it's quite expensive. Their official website is http://www.uniport.edu.ng/component/content/article.html?id=177:centre-for-petroleum-geosciences though adverts are littered everywhere once they start calling for applications.
Goodluck and hope you pass your entrance exams!
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
saintkeppy:
. What do u mean by South or abi ur state no get name? Correct me if i'm wrong, but a B.Eng in petrochem, no need for PGD, u'r
good to go for Msc directly except u had a low grade
delta
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by bonasera: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
I got from teststreams.com
Highly encrypted.
nkiruberyl:
Hi sweeties,

Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by zobel(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
bonasera:
I got from teststreams.com Highly encrypted.
Please help me with it...God bless you
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by DeGaulle13(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Hi Bonasera,
I've tried to get the past questions from teststreams.com but the site's under construction. Please could you assist me with yours. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oando Plc, Not Worker-friendly Company – NUPENG / Nigerian Army Dssc Shortlisting / What Is Your Dream Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.