Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers (9931 Views)

Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living / 14 Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by misterkay(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don't think the Centre for Gas and Petrochemicals (CGRP) has past questions. Last year they conducted interview with a test that didn't count so much (my experience). If you have a 2.1 and you can demonstrate your capability of paying the fees then you're halfway there. But who knows, they may start giving admission test.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
misterkay:
I don't think the Centre for Gas and Petrochemicals (CGRP) has past questions. Last year they conducted interview with a test that didn't count so much (my experience). If you have a 2.1 and you can demonstrate your capability of paying the fees then you're halfway there. But who knows, they may start giving admission test.

Woow, okay. You sound like an insider, Please can I get your phone number or email address to make some enquiries. Thanks
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by misterkay(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
nkiruberyl:

Woow, okay. You sound like an insider, Please can I get your phone number or email address to make some enquiries. Thanks
send a pm

I'm not really much of an insider ATM, but I have personal experience of their interview process
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by princejayy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please how much is IPS masters program in petroleum engineering and project development..
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by DeGaulle13(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
@princejayy, for last session it was 1.2mil. Don't know the present fees sha.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by EmmaYimika: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello Guys. Thanks to everyone (misterkay, DeGaulle Nkiru & et al..) for the info on CGRP you've all provided.
I would however like to know the trend of CGRP interview questions, I wouldn't mind getting some of their past interview questions.

You can send to me via oye_yimika@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by misterkay(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmmaYimika:
Hello Guys. Thanks to everyone (misterkay, DeGaulle Nkiru & et al..) for the info on CGRP you've all provided.
I would however like to know the trend of CGRP interview questions, I wouldn't mind getting some of their past interview questions.

Thank you.

Like I said, there are no past questions (at least none that I know of). The admission process will consist of a brief panel interview and may/not conclude with a short test. Even though you won't be asked to bring writing materials, please do so as you may be surprised with a test. The interview is panel consisting of three interviewers or thereabout and depending on the numbers of aplicants, you may go in in group of fives or so. They may ask questions such as: Tell us about yourself; how do you intend to pay your fees; why do you want to study Gas Refining and Petrochemicals; why should we accept you? etc. Just be confortable.. They need you as much as you need them, if not more.

You should also know the amount of fee payable so you don't get surprised when it is mentioned. Finally, they may consider candidates based on interview performance, grade, capacity to pay the fees. Based on last year's trend, there's no way you could have prepared for the test.

PLEASE GO ALONG WITH ORIGINALS OF ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by misterkay(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
princejayy:
Please how much is IPS masters program in petroleum engineering and project development..

Present fee is 1.7m including acceptance. This fee as they say, covers accommodation, breakfast and lunch, logistics and medical insurance for 12 months.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by EmmaYimika: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Thank you very much, I will keep this info in my left palm....

I am indeed grateful. God Bless.

misterkay:

Like I said, there are no past questions (at least none that I know of). The admission process will consist of a brief panel interview and may/not conclude with a short test. Even though you won't be asked to bring writing materials, please do so as you may be surprised with a test. The interview is panel consisting of three interviewers or thereabout and depending on the numbers of aplicants, you may go in in group of fives or so. They may ask questions such as: Tell us about yourself; how do you intend to pay your fees; why do you want to study Gas Refining and Petrochemicals; why should we accept you? etc. Just be confortable.. They need you as much as you need them, if not more.

You should also know the amount of fee payable so you don't get surprised when it is mentioned. Finally, they may consider candidates based on interview performance, grade, capacity to pay the fees. Based on last year's trend, there's no way you could have prepared for the test.

PLEASE GO ALONG WITH ORIGINALS OF ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by datjohn(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
EmmaYimika:
Thank you very much, I will keep this info in my left palm....

I am indeed grateful. God Bless.

Hi, am jst comin across dis thread n I guess i'd see u tomoro.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by jorion(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2016
awesome guys, been looking for info about ips and y'all have been a great help. when is the admission exam usually scheduled to take place?
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by princejayy(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2016
misterkay:

Present fee is 1.7m including acceptance. This fee as they say, covers accommodation, breakfast and lunch, logistics and medical insurance for 12 months.

Hmmm..I thought it was a scholarship program under total..
Thanks anyways
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by jay99(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2017
The 2017/2018 IPS Program is on. Is it true they only take CGPA of 4.0 and above?
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2017
jay99:
The 2017/2018 IPS Program is on. Is it true they only take CGPA of 4.0 and above?

Yes. But in some cases, a little below 4.0 can be considered.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 1:04am On Jul 09, 2017
EmmaYimika:

Thank you.

There are no past question...just basic chemical enginering questions on flows, basic chemistry n one or two questions on "your mother is the sister to the grandfather of your brothër's cousin" kind of question. Nothing to fear about, as its about 20 questions. Interview too is nothing serious.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by Plus10(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
nkiruberyl:

There are no past question...just basic chemical enginering questions on flows, basic chemistry n one or two questions on "your mother is the sister to the grandfather of your brothër's cousin" kind of question. Nothing to fear about, as its about 20 questions. Interview too is nothing serious.
Good day sir,can someone that studied Industry Chemistry apply for the programme?
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 1:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Plus10:

Good day sir,can someone that studied Industry Chemistry apply for the programme?
Yes, you can....
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by Plus10(m): 6:17am On Sep 01, 2017
nkiruberyl:

Yes, you can....
Thank you Sir.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by datjohn(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Plus10:

Thank you Sir.

Its more of a "Ma" than a "Sir" grin grin
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by nkiruberyl: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
datjohn:

Its more of a "Ma" than a "Sir" grin grin
Bursted....jooooooooooohn�
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by datjohn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
nkiruberyl:

Bursted....jooooooooooohn�

grin grin grin grin

I knew u wud come for me.

Had to risk it to correct d poor dude.
grin grin
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by sonof0la: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2018
I have over 300 pages of IPS/OTI past questions to be forwarded to any interested person's mail for just 1k

Interested?
drop your number/email

1 Like

Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by anslem93: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2018
Morning all!

Has anyone gotten a mail for IPS 2018 entrance exam yet?
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by yusufmurry: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2019
sonof0la:
I have over 300 pages of IPS/OTI past questions to be forwarded to any interested person's mail for just 1k

Interested?
drop your number/email

Let's talk. Need it
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by deepthougths(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Can a 3rd class apply for the ips pgd too?
Help pls
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by qanda: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2019
IPS entrance exams questions and answers are available at the professional exam section of Q and A App.

Get the App on Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by mosespowei: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2020
sonof0la:

Interested?
drop your number/email
Please I need it. Send me ur number. Thanks
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by Alexae: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2020
sonof0la:

Interested?
drop your number/email

Good morning, please i need it
email: kanayoalexandria@gmail.com
Number: 07036857491
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by qanda: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
IPS entrance exams questions and answers are available at the professional exam section of Q and A App.

Get the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by Alexae: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
qanda:

Get the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Okay, thank you.
Re: IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers by chymi(f): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
nkiruberyl:

Yes, you can....
hello, please was about someone with hnd and CGPA 3:37 akwaibom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax In A Big Four Audit Firm Or Investment Banking / Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill? / Augustina Armstrong-Ogbonna Wins UN Foundation Gold Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.