Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee (19422 Views)

Berger Paints Sacks All Staff / AIT Benin Shut Down, Sacks All Workers / Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by piratedcopy(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2016
It was very sad when one of my friend that worked there told me he and 19 others were sacked on friday with claims that the company is trying to save cost.

After they were deceived into a 1 year period as a graduate trainee where they was an agreement of 6 month initially. They would have been confirmed on febuary as staffs and the company decided to relieve all of them of work.

They were very hardworking and knew there work by all standard and without notice or just cause were sacked. This is how what happens when indians come to your country to ridicule your own people at home

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Indians sef, I officially depise them just as Hitler despise Jews

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by DesChyko: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2016
I think they can arrange a sort of mass tort litigation if they are in their right.
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Moyosoreola(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Dis piple*indian* used piple and dump dem, at d very point u start talking abt ur confirmation d same moment dey start drawing plans to terminate ur appointment...In my company, I av being wif dem 4 good 11months now start wif 40k as a GT engineering and ought to av been confirmed 5months ago but because dey dont knw wat to do wif me and also dey notice am nt complaining dey decided to keep mute too. No be there fault na naija wey no plum if not who are indians to determine my own future.

17 Likes

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by 4four(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Indian........... they re d worst employer u can ever work wit on d surface of d earth, u can not hold them for there word, they can lie! ........,if u step into any Indian company and they re telling u 'we re going start with u with 40 or 50 thousand naira and in d next six month we re going to increase to 80 or any amount, my broda run for ur life....... they re d worst human being i Eva work with in my entire life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2016
This is sad indeed.

Hang in there guys, the good Lord will give you better options soonest. Just take it, it's not the best yet...

All the best...
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by AlexCk: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Sorry to hear that bruh, Aal izz well.
Indians shaaaa, n most of them r poor in their country oo, dey will just come to naija, n b oppressing folks.
God dey oo
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by dazzlingd(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Work for Indians at your own risks, dnt be deceived by their dance in their movies.
They are not good to work with....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by dhantey324(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2016
It's a pity!! More people been swept of their foot by companies. Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by ademiD(f): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2016
too bad....

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by zibi2(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2016
All this foreigners,alien,outsiders coming to nigeria to govern,rule and even feed black slave called nigerians see the result.I hate all this aliens stealing our land and enriching themselves,they even drive flashy exotic cars. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Pidggin(f): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sorry to all affected, na CHANJI cause am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Dragonking: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
The graduates have been used and dumped...the Indians know fully well that they will make them permanent staff by this month so they go rid of them...

This only happens in a country where you have an illiterate dullard as president and a mere commissioner as VP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
So sad..back to d street hustle of job sear:ching. It's well sha
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by tempest01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is so wrong...They will get another batch of "cheap" GTs for a year, then lay them off after one year.

And the bad thing is that there are no regulatory bodies that can stop these people.

On another view, the low oil prices come with a strain on profits, and this company might not see staffing these GTs as a good economic move right now.

A simple investigation of the antecedents of the company will tell if of their action is justifiable or not.

3 Likes

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by sanandreas(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
its saddenning
angry
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by TippyTop(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
They're in business for profit, I refuse to blame them, blame the fed govt that has no economic policy.

2 Likes

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by spartacuz: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Take up arms and sack their lives too.

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Salex007(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
R
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by tolexy007(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jonathan self... undecided
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by ccudoye(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT BENEFIT Are you working in office where you receive stipend as salary? Are you a graduate/undergraduate without a job/ suitable job? Are you tired of living low esteem life? Are you searching for opportunity to develop your talent? Are always busy(working) and broke? Do you want to have multiple streams of income? NOW experience financial freedom with Alliance In Motion Global where ordinary people legitimately becomes extra ordinary millionaire. For details Call/WhatsApp Celestine--08067240855 Evans-08036559875
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Salex007(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
ccudoye:
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT
BENEFIT
Are you working in office where you
receive stipend as salary?
Are you a graduate/undergraduate
without a job/ suitable job?
Are you tired of living low esteem life?
Are you searching for opportunity to
develop your talent?
Are always busy(working) and broke?
Do you want to have multiple streams of
income?
NOW experience financial freedom with
Alliance In Motion Global where ordinary
people legitimately becomes extra ordinary
millionaire.
For details
Call/WhatsApp Celestine--08067240855
Evans-08036559875

Swear you're already an extra ordinary millionaire.

9 Likes

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by philfrey08: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Padreo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
israelmhoy:
u get sense @all?? sad u looking for someone to scam ryt? better gerrara here
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Whizkeey(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
H
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by sheyinoni(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dragonking:
The graduates have been used and dumped...the Indians know fully well that they will make them permanent staff by this month so they go rid of them...

This only happens in a country where you have an illiterate dullard as president and a mere commissioner as VP.
What does this issue have to do with the president and vice,must we always lay blames? I believe u are more than 18yrs pls act as such if u aren't ODOYO!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Funny Reasons Why We All Hate Nigerian Tailors / Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. / Should I Migrate To Canada Or Continue With My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.