Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Islamic Prayer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Prayer (9654 Views)

H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:05am On Feb 04, 2016
analice107:

I guess those Christians used the Koran back then, not the Bible?
Do you really believe yourself when you tell yourself these lies? because no Christian believes you. It's no use telling them, we know it's a lie. allahh is liar, and so are you his follower. The good tree bears good fruits, a bad tree bears bad fruits, allah's fruits in you are obvious.

Islam is a bad tree. It has bear only bad fruits

TERRORISTS. . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:14am On Feb 04, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Now onto your questions....

Yeah, Allah told us not to face Jerusalem as Qiblah anymore but Kahbah... And mecca has been conquered by Islam by that time... There's no single idol in the kahbah... You a pitiful soul.. Despite the fact that you following a religion Jesus knows nothing about, you dare lie against kahabah... You are a disgrace to the education world

Just clap for yourself. You think you can fool all the people with ur fabricated religion? Muhammad succeeded in winning the arabIAN world with lies when he created islam. You muslims are following his footsteps....but its unfortunate we are no longer in the dark age. Enough of your lies. You brainwashed souls. Wake up before its too late. Stop dragging others with you. The wide road is distruction. = ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:18am On Feb 04, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Now, on the kiblah issue.. That's what Allah commanded us to do.. And besides, in the book of Mathew, where Jesus prayed (Salah) 5 times a day, tell me which direction he's facing... Is it Jerusalem or mecca?

Every single prophet in Bible worshipped Allah bowing down (prostration).. Ask Bible which direction they faced.. It's easy.. Go read REVELATION 7:11 (angels performing salat) ask Bible the direction they faced

Nehimayah 8:4-6(they performed salat) ask Bible direction they faced

Direction they faced is kiblah..

No single prophet in Bible read Bible or attended church... Yet you keep stirring trash...

Ignorant fool

You are a fool.
. You always bring up discussions you have absolutely no knowledge about

This is how muslims react when they are pained.

PAINED PAINED PAINED! !!

The OP don hit you for back bone... grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
satan is toying with your brain,muhammed founded islam, he even say he is the FIRST muslim in Surah 6:163, everything concerning muslim prayer was done during the time of muhammed, how did Jesus performed 5 daily prayer when allah wanted 50 ? Before muhammed came allah wanted 50 daily prayer. The book of revelation is a prophecy, an event yet to be fulfilled, John is seeing vision.

I think He cant even read this... grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:21am On Feb 04, 2016
[size=18pt]

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERY ONE OF
YOU will be taken to HELL.”
Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall) [/size]

Muslims can you read this and understand? ?
Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Keep quiet and do all that allah tells you to do or i kill you..

Islam for you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Islam promotes terrorism.

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 1:39am On Feb 04, 2016
1000 pilgrims died last year when worship allah/ Stoning the devil. How many will allah take yhis year? undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by unphilaz(m): 2:36am On Feb 04, 2016
plappville:

Dont you know islam is also paganism?

See them praying..... cheesy
omo this got me thinking oh! deathstroke had the effrontery to show a useless picture of Christ bowing down when buddha follows are shown bowing down like muslim... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by unphilaz(m): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2016
plappville:
[size=18pt]

let me requote
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2016
plappville:

Dont you know islam is also paganism?

See them praying..... cheesy
My sister, I love the picture, very Good, since everybody that bow their head in prayer mean he is a muslim. The pagans are also muslims. Thank you for the picture.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by DeathStroke007(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2016
plappville:

Just clap for yourself. You think you can fool all the people with ur fabricated religion? Muhammad succeeded in winning the arabIAN world with lies when he created islam. You muslims are following his footsteps....but its unfortunate we are no longer in the dark age. Enough of your lies. You brainwashed souls. Wake up before its too late. Stop dragging others with you. The wide road is distruction. = ISLAM.

I initially don't wanna answer you but I have to because of your ignorance

Islam has proof of everything it contains in Quran and hadith.

Where in Bible Jesus go church or he ask you to pay tithe or told you to trust Bible or he claimed to be God or biological son of God or Trinity or he told you he come to this world to die for your sins nor he told you to worship him nor he told you people that your religion is to be called Christianity

There's no where you can find it in Bible.

THAT'S WHAT WE CALLED FABRICATED RELIGION (CHRISTIANITY)
Re: Islamic Prayer by Scholar8200(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Where in Bible Jesus go church or he ask you to pay tithe or told you to trust Bible or he claimed to be God or biological son of God [/b]or Trinity or [b]he told you he come to this world to die for your sins nor he told you to worship him nor he told you people that your religion is to be called Christianity

Were do you have Jesus being called 'biological' son? That is the problem, measuring God with our puny, finite brain and deciding what He is and is not based on that!

just as the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Matthew 20:28

17 This is why the Father loves me—because I lay down my life, so that I may take it back again.
John 10:17

and said to them, “Thus it stands written that the Christ would suffer and would rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
Luke 24:46,47

Prophecy:
When he sees all that is accomplished by his anguish,
he will be satisfied.
And because of his experience,
my righteous servant will make it possible
[b]for many to be counted righteous,
for he will bear all their sins.
[/b]Isaiah 53:11

In fact He was to be called Jesus - Jehovah Saves- because He will save His people from their sins i.e all who receive Him and believe on His Name (not as a mere prophet) but as Saviour and Lord.

etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Prayer by DeathStroke007(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Scholar8200:

Were do you have Jesus being called 'biological' son? That is the problem, measuring God with our puny, finite brain and deciding what He is and is not based on that!

just as the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Matthew 20:28

17 This is why the Father loves me—because I lay down my life, so that I may take it back again.
John 10:17

and said to them, “Thus it stands written that the Christ would suffer and would rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
Luke 24:46,47

Prophecy:
When he sees all that is accomplished by his anguish,
he will be satisfied.
And because of his experience,
my righteous servant will make it possible
[b]for many to be counted righteous,
for he will bear all their sins.
[/b]Isaiah 53:11

In fact He was to be called Jesus - Jehovah Saves- because He will save His people from their sins i.e all who receive Him and believe on His Name (not as a mere prophet) but as Saviour and Lord.

etc

Laughing
Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Where in Bible Jesus go church or he ask you to pay tithe or told you to trust Bible or he claimed to be God or biological son of God or Trinity or he told you he come to this world to die for your sins nor he told you to worship him nor he told you people that your religion is to be called Christianity

The only person that is ignorant here is you. When was islam born and when was christianity born? Muhammad and Jesus who came first? Who copied who, the first or the later?

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by maverickboy: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
analice107:

But you asked if the OP was a story or a question? And said, you shd help give some clarification as to the Ops.
My air is so clear, Jesus made all things clear for me. My Bible doesn't need anything extra to explain it. e.g hadith or Sunnah, as in ur case.
But it surely needs holy spirit. not quite exceptional!

MY, I may not be available to reply should you choose to quote again.
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
Prayer is respectful communication
between man and God. Christians are
free to pray to their God from anywhere, from any direction, in any (respectable) position, at any time of the day or night and they can be assured that their beloved God would listen to them. To insist that you have to face a specific direction to talk to God is an insult to his Almightiness.

Psalms 4:1: “When I call, answer me,
O my righteous God.”

However, whenever Muslims want to
pray to Allah, they are commanded to do so at certain specific times, face a specific direction and follow a specific ritual.

Surah 2:144: We have seen the
turning of thy face to heaven (for
guidance, O Muhammad). And now
verily We shall make thee turn (in
prayer) toward a qiblah which is dear
to thee. So turn thy face toward the
Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O
Muslims), wheresoever ye may be,
turn your faces (when ye pray)
toward it. (Pickthall)

QUESTION :
1.At the time when Allah revealed Surah
2:144 to change the Qiblah from
Jerusalem to Mecca, the Ka’ba was still
a pagan shrine housing 360 pagan
idols. Why would Allah permit his
Prophet to bow towards the Ka’ba while
it was still polluted with 360 pagan
idols?
2. Why must the prayers of the Muslims
be directed towards the pagan shrine
in order to reach the ears of Allah?
3. Since the Blackstone was venerated by the pagans during pre-Islamic days,
why are Muslims all over the world
commanded to face this very pagan
Blackstone whenever they pray?
4.If you say it to unify Muslims, why are
these very same Muslims who while
praying unitedly in Arabic, still fighting
and killing each other?
Re: Islamic Prayer by true2god: 4:42am On Feb 09, 2016
plappville:

The only person that is ignorant here is you. When was islam born and when was christianity born? Muhammad and Jesus who came first? Who copied who, the first or the later?
Even a cat is laughung at DeathStroke007's stupidityy, defending a pedofile and an arab criminal impostor who called himself a prophet and a 'mercy to mankind'. It takes a little form of insanity to accept mohammed as a prophet if all what was written in the quran and the hadith are true about mohammed (death be upon him).

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by plappville(f): 5:02am On Feb 09, 2016
true2god:
Even a cat is laughung at DeathStroke007's stupidityy, defending a pedofile and an arab criminal impostor who called himself a prophet and a 'mercy to mankind'. It takes a little form of insanity to accept mohammed as a prophet if all what was written in the quran and the hadith are true about mohammed (death be upon him).

The are under curse according to the Apostle Paul. Thier eyes are bilnd. That's why they see Muhammad as the true light. Satan transformed himself to Muhammad and deceive many. I said MANY. That why you see that proudly say Islam is fast growing or again islam will dominate the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
if you cannot answer questions relating to your belief, how do you conclude that islam is the right religion ? Because the quran say so ? Does it mean that Islamic belief is blind faith ? You muslims are the one who need to be worried concerning judgment, the quran has already revealed your destination , and it is hell.
Re: Islamic Prayer by nasiayam: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
DeathStroke007:

+1 you spoke the truth
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
My sister, I love the picture, very Good, since everybody that bow their head in prayer mean he is a muslim. The pagans are also muslims. Thank you for the picture.
Re: Islamic Prayer by Lukmann(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
plappville:
[size=18pt]

The verse is talking abt the siraat(bridge) over hell..everyone will pass over it.its ur faith in Allah that will determine how easy d crossing will be for you..its recorded in the 'saheehayn'.so look it up and quit fooling urself.sometimes i wonder why you folks try to paint islam bad maybe its bcus u are frightened by our steadfastness or its sheer ignorance cum stupidity that would make u quote a verse u know ntin about
YA ALLAH "ANTA MAULANA FA ANZURNA ALAA ALQAWMEEL KAFIREEN"
Re: Islamic Prayer by Lukmann(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
plappville:
[size=18pt]

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that EVERY ONE OF YOU will be taken to HELL.” Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall RESCUE those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall) [/size]
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lukmann:

The verse is talking abt the siraat(bridge) over hell..everyone will pass over it.its ur faith in Allah that will determine how easy d crossing will be for you..its recorded in the 'saheehayn'.so look it up and quit fooling urself.sometimes i wonder why you folks try to paint islam bad maybe its bcus u are frightened by our steadfastness or its sheer ignorance cum stupidity that would make u quote a verse u know ntin about
YA ALLAH "ANTA MAULANA FA ANZURNA ALAA ALQAWMEEL KAFIREEN"
NO, every pious muslims will enter hell until the day of judgment, the hadith confirm it, hell fire will devour everything EXCEPT the mark of prostration, allah forbid it to be burnt.

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number
0349:
“They (the angels) would
recognise them IN THE FIRE by
the marks of prostration , for
Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has
forbidden the fire to
consume the marks of
prostration. They will be
taken OUT OF THE FIRE having been burnt …”

The muslims are not just crossing the bridge, they are IN the fire, after then allah will lay bridge across hell, the godly ones will be rescue and the evil ones will remain their.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Prayer by Lukmann(m): 4:03am On Feb 21, 2016
@malvisguy
the hadith u quoted never said 'pious' muslims,in another narration it explicitly mentions muslims whose evil deeds outweighs their good deed.moreover what u quoted isnt in anyway related to the verse of the quran u quoted earlier.islam is nt abt picking verses that suit or whims n abandoning the rest rather its abt doing tins with d 'right' knowledge.A knowledge u will neva have if u continue with path of yours
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Lukmann:
@malvisguy
the hadith u quoted never said 'pious' muslims,in another narration it explicitly mentions muslims whose evil deeds outweighs their good deed.moreover what u quoted isnt in anyway related to the verse of the quran u quoted earlier.islam is nt abt picking verses that suit or whims n abandoning the rest rather its abt doing tins with d 'right' knowledge.A knowledge u will neva have if u continue with path of yours
Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.”

The verse everyone of you be taken TO HELL, not crossing the bridge as you imply.

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma)
We shall rescue those who kept
from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.”

Those who are rescued are the pious ones.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by Lukmann(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.”

The verse everyone of you be taken TO HELL, not crossing the bridge as you imply.

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma)
We shall rescue those who kept
from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.”

Those who are rescued are the pious ones.

The evil doers are the disbelievers(zalimeen) and according to the prophet "the greetest zulm(wrong doing) is worshipping any other thing other than Allah.
another arabic word for zalimeen is aaduwun meaning wrong doer or transgressor .
READ q23 vs 6 and 7
like i said earlier u cnt quote a verse in isolation
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Lukmann:

The evil doers are the disbelievers(zalimeen) and according to the prophet "the greetest zulm(wrong doing) is worshipping any other thing other than Allah.
another arabic word for zalimeen is aaduwun meaning wrong doer or transgressor .
READ q23 vs 6 and 7
like i said earlier u cnt quote a verse in isolation
so who is Allah rescuing in hell ? The evil doer ?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by Lukmann(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
so who is Allah rescuing in hell ? The evil doer ?
Those whose evil deeds outweighs their gud deeds but were never disbelievers in d oneness of Allah Would be rescued from hell after a while but d disbeliever will languish therein for enternity.i hope dat answers your question..
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lukmann:

Those whose evil deeds outweighs their gud deeds but were never disbelievers in d oneness of Allah Would be rescued from hell after a while but d disbeliever will languish therein for enternity.i hope dat answers your question..
yes, this is what the verse is saying.....but my friend, NO matter how hard you try, your Good deed cannot outweigh your bad deed. The bible say our God is a good and righteous judge, God will not ignore sin. Take for example, a man kill your love one and he was charge to court, on the day of judgment, the man pleaded and say "he judge, I've been doing many good deed, pleased forgive me" and he was forgiven. Will you call the judge a Good and righteous judge ? Beside do you really think after years of prostration, you died, you will be taken to hell until judgment ? This is lies told by satan.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by truthmans2012: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Like I always tell you, you are a fool..

Tell me where Jesus told you that you can pray anywhere...

Huuuum !!!

Muhammad's jihadist.

Where did Jesus tell us to pray ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Three Kinds Of Destiny / Christian Religious Studies; Questions And Answers. / Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.