Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI (1015 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI by aminho(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
even President Robert Mugabe knows when to show respect using the traditional African way of greeting when he meets the second most powerful Blackman on the planet. That was during the concluded AU meeting in Addis Ababa over the weekend. Remember, Dr Robert Mugabe has more degrees than any other president on the planet, yet he could not hide his admiration for Muhammadu Buhari.[img][/img]

Re: President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI by triplewisdom: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Abi na blow Mugabe wan blow buhari hand?
Re: President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI by Lordave: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Mugabe: Thank you for making Zimbabwe Dollar more valuable than Naira.

Buhari: Walahi I neber pinish am por ekwonomy! I know you are kworrupt but I no go jail you..
Re: President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI by derrick333(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
I gv u 3posa!! 4tackling corrupt nigerians
Re: President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI by naijaboy756: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2016
What will you achieve by posting this How does it stop boko and heal the Dalori wounds Mehn.. Tooo much hypocrites on NL diverting attention from the real issues in the land
Re: President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI by lomprico(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
LXO! league of extarordinary old presidents men. grin
who have watched the movie?

(1) (Reply)

Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House / NCC Finally Gives Nigerians Num To Call For Complians Against Telcom Companies. / Nigeria's NNPC 'failed To Pay' $16bn In Oil Revenues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.