Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) (34057 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) / The Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His Wives At Oranyan 2016 Gbegiri Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by truthspeaks: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin see hailing. Anyway, make him no com wit zika virus oo
Vanquay:
If this is what being Yoruba is, then I'm proud to be one despite the language and clothing being the only thing I understand.

Please tell him to come to the states, so many Big Booty Hoes here but they really Rude As Fvck angry

I would love to meet him though.

Kabiyesi

Ade a pe Lori!
Bata a pe Lese!

E ma do gbogbo Obo to wa "doable"
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by ooshinibos: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vanquay:
If this is what being Yoruba is, then I'm proud to be one despite the language and clothing being the only thing I understand.

Please tell him to come to the states, so many Big Booty Hoes here but they really Rude As Fvck angry

Kabiyesi

Ade a pe Lori!
Bata a pe Lese!

you have no respect for your elders . that's why you are a migrant living in the usa , ..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by YelloweWest: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
I thought travelling to Brazil has been banned cos of Zika virus?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by ladenz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Some of the wives look like men o. Abi is that not one with a mustache?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by Oladimejy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Many are wondering why the alafin is in brazil,if u had been to the first storey building and the museum in badagry u will surely understand why he is there.......
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oladimejy:
Many are wondering why the alafin is in brazil,if u had been to the first storey building and the museum in badagry u will surely understand why he is there.......

He is there for Ifa tinz
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by uncjay(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
He went to buy cocaine and bleaching cream.
That's what they're known for.

Your pains are incurable disease....

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
If he like make him contract Zika virus abeg o we never deal with lass fever finish
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by dadaojames(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
This visit was as far back as 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1872066/alaafin-oyo-yoruba-descendants-brazil

Thanks.

OP kindly clarify.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by babythug(f): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
These pictures are from 2014! @ OP is he in Brazil again?

You shouldn't post stuff without verification.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by gbrown(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Xposer:
In a bid to bridge the gap between the local residents and Nigerians in Diaspora, the Alaafin of Oyo -Oba Adeyemi III went to Brazil to meet with Yoruba descendants. The well respected monarch traveled with his usual entourage made up of his pretty wives.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/alaafin-of-oyo-oba-adeyemi-iii-goes-to.html
MAY THEY NOT RETURN TO NIGERIA WITH ZIKA VIRUS OHHHHHHH!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by fpeter(f): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
dominique:
They went last year didn't they? Either this is an old picture or the Alaafin is a huge fan of Brazil

This pics are from his 2014 trip, I'm guessing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1872066/alaafin-oyo-yoruba-descendants-brazil
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na wa o!! We no want Zika o!! angry angry
Don't they have advisers? undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by sow4me(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
He went to buy cocaine and bleaching cream.
That's what they're known for.
Dont think ure matured enough to comment on this.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
dominique:
They went last year didn't they? Either this is an old picture or the Alaafin is a huge fan of Brazil
that's the old pics.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
Vanquay:

Kabiyesi

Ade a pe Lori!
Bata a pe Lese!

[/s]
Useless retrogressive king angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
dominique:
they did not went last year o,they just wented yesterday,i even sawed them at the airport

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by tpiar: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
ooshinibos:

you have no respect for your elders . that's why you are a migrant living in the usa , ..

what exactly does this mean?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by leksbore(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
woah so it means the saying Lagos is from Brazil is real? never knew our people are also from Brazil,,,,,Yoruba what a great Tribe,,,,A PROUD YOURUBA MAN THATS WHAT I AM,,,,,,,ILU KARO O JIRE
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by Dawinlove(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
dis is an old post..dis thread was created last year smhw naira land now posting old thread in 2016
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by ooshinibos: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
tpiar:

what exactly does this mean?

figure it out bruv ..you have a brain use it brownie :-)

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by tpiar: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
ooshinibos:

I will figure it out ..I have a brain use it I am brownie :-)

you seem to be Kenyan, right?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2016
This one's legs are more active than his head sad
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by ooshinibos: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
tpiar:

you seem to be Kenyan, right?

am mixed race i.e oyibo plus brownie and a bit of Japanese
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
What is the "sleeping"arrangement? wink
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
ALLAFIN OF OYO IN BRAZIL

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Peace In The Different Nigerian Languages / Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger / Annoying Nigerian Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.