Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN (10879 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hidentity:

Oh. Jailbirds to be sentenced to prison terms over and over again?

The beauty in debate is in your ability to appreciate the strength in other people's dissent. Just that you're against rehabilitation doesn't mean that you should rule out its relevance even where it is clearly an option. It is bad practice for a debater to approach that issue this way. It can present you as a one-sided intellectual.
I'm sorry if you look at that way. I am not advocating that
rehabilitation programs for criminals is not
good but I am of the opinion that such
rehabilitation programs only concentrate on
the individual criminals and thus, does not
deter crime to a large extent. We cannot just
inject huge amount of money into
rehabilitation for individual offenders and yet
still achieve minimal result in the decrease in
crime rates. No matter how promising
rehabilitation may seem to be, we must all
know that past behavior is the best predictor
of future behavior and from this perspective, it
is reasonable to attempt to prevent crime by
preventing known offenders from continuing
their criminal behaviors by being sentenced to
jail and as such serve as deterrence to future
or potential offenders. We should all know and
be convinced that rehabilitation is effective in
reducing the criminal behavior of at least
some offenders and not all offenders, not to
talk of deterring a large number of people from
criminal activities.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by binary007: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
aysuccess99:

Hmm. In as much as I won't like to point this out. I doubt if you read the article.

“As at July, 2014, there were 1,914 inmates
and offenders on remand in the 800-inmate-
capacity prison in Ikoyi and more than 70 per
cent of them were awaiting trial."

Your point is the same as mine, you are just trying to turn things around, the prison is overpopulated and rehabilitation is encourged. Bottom line!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by MalcolmS7: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
aysuccess99:
THE JUDICIARY AND CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AND JUDGEMENTS: DO JAIL TERMS ACTIALLY SERVE AS A DETTERENT OR IS ABSOLUTE REHABILITATION A BETTER OPTION?

'My object all sublime I shall achieve in time to let the punishment fit the crime.' - The Mikado.
' An eye for an eye will not make the world all go blind but it will make us conscious of our neighbours eyes.'

The importance of criminal justice to the smooth running of any society cannot be overemphasized. Indeed an effective criminal justice is regarded by many as fundamental to the maintenance of law and order. The fundamental aim of punishment is not to inflict suffering on offenders[that still does not mean that sufferings cannot be inflicted if need be] but to reassert the existence of the moral order that governs human life, that moral order emphasises the connections between justice, right relationships and seeking after community well-being. Before I proceed any further, I will give honour to whom it is due. All plaudits to the owner of Nairaland, Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, who had given us all the opportunity and medium to express ourselves and also had given us the platform to stage this debate. Good evening to our ever-zealous coordinators, the incorruptible Judges, intelligent co-debaters, intellectuals, ever-attentive readers and audience. All protocols duly observed. I am Aysuccess99, a representative of the prestigious University of Ibadan, the First and the Best. I take stance of the motion that: Jail terms serves as deterrent to crime and that rehabilitation is not a better option. It is expedient to define some key terms in our topic. Rehabilitation may be defined as planned intervention that attempts to change or alter whatever aspects that causes the delinquents criminality[that is, interpersonal relationships, behavior, addiction, attitude and cognitive processes] and to reduce the likelihood of recidivism[rates at which released convicts commit a subsequent crime and are convicted]. Deterrence is that which is repugnant that neither the punished offender nor others will commit the crime in the future. It is unarguably true that ever since our romance with history, crime has been with us and when taken to the extreme it becomes glaring that it is almost a product of our society. There is no question that jail terms is seen as severe punishment for most people. The critical question is whether it is an effective punishment for potential offenders.
Punishing offenders with jail terms will cause them not to return to crime because they will have been taught that crime does not pay. Offenders are assume to be rational in that increasing the cost of crime, more certain penalties such as sentencing one to jail for some number of years will cause offenders to choose to 'go straight up' out of fear that future criminality will prove too painful, and as such will make other people in the society refrain from crime because they witness offenders punishment and fear suffering a similar fate. Our main focus is not only on the convicted criminal but it is on citizens outside and potential offenders such that, such people will not want to involve themselves in criminal activities so as not to get caught and convicted in jail and suffer same fate as other offenders. I will like to use Nigeria as a case study. Nigeria is said to be among the corrupt nations of the world whereby all forms of crime and vices takes their root. This has brought shame to our country and has affected our economy in such a way that investors are afraid to invest in a crime-haven nation. The question we should be able to answer is, what measures can we take to curb this menace? Can we say jail terms serves as deterrent to crimes or should we consider rehabilitation as a better option? I stand to opine that jail terms will serve as deterrent to crimes and help us curb this menace compared to rehabilitation. People may say that most people that go to jail do not change when they are out of jail, this is not true. If one is privilege to meet an ex-convict and ask him whether he would wish to go back to jail, his answer will surely be NO! This shows that prison is not a place to be for humans and as such it will prevent other people from involving themselves in criminal activities.
Rehabilitation attempts to change or otherwise improve offenders. By treating offenders, they 'hope' to give them the attitudes and skills to avoid crime and live a productive life. No doubt that this innovation is pretty good but the issue now is that this attempt to help offenders exposes rehabilitation to the charge that it coddles criminals. This can be probably seen as an evasion of punishment and as such does not deter the public from committing crimes as they know quite well that they will not need to suffer much physical pain and can enjoy psychological therapy. Also, the prisoners may not understand the severity of their crimes when they did not experience any punishment and thus, will give optimum hope to potential or future offenders that if they involve themselves in criminal activities, they will probably also go through rehabilitation programs and after the possible treatment, they will get freed. This act will not only increase crime rate but it will make criminals justified by their action and see no wrong in what they did. The rehabilitation model will only make sense only if criminal behavior is caused and not merely a free willed, rational choice. The purpose of jail terms is to inflict a punishment on the offender so that the harm the offender has caused will be paid back and the scales of justice balanced. This is justified because the individual used his or her free will to choose to break the law.
In conclusion, I am not advocating that rehabilitation programs for criminals is not good but I am of the opinion that such rehabilitation programs only concentrate on the individual criminals and thus, does not deter crime to a large extent. We cannot just inject huge amount of money into rehabilitation for individual offenders and yet still achieve minimal result in the decrease in crime rates. No matter how promising rehabilitation may seem to be, we must all know that past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior and from this perspective, it is reasonable to attempt to prevent crime by preventing known offenders from continuing their criminal behaviors by being sentenced to jail and as such serve as deterrence to future or potential offenders. We should all know and be convinced that rehabilitation is effective in reducing the criminal behavior of at least some offenders and not all offenders, not to talk of deterring a large number of people from criminal activities. Thank you.

REFERENCES
1. law.jrank.org/pages/(1933)Rehabilitation-what-rehabilitation.html

2. https://www.ncjrs.gov/works/chapter9.htm

3. www.is.wayne.edu/StuartHenry/Effectiveness_of_punishment.html
. Good points but pls let me ask : Will you be in favour of jail terms after hearing the news of a person who was sentenced 3 days imprisonment for a crime worth the weight of the punishment(3 days) and died the second after being molested and beaten up by inmates
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
binary007:

My question is should any "chibok girl" if caught be jailed or rehabilitated?
I'm sorry, your question sounds funny to me. Why should the Chibok girls be jailed? Were they criminals or what offence can you point out that they commit?
Those girls were just victims of circumstances and such be integrated back to the society. They need to be possibly rehabilitated into the society.

It is expedient to point that we are considering whether jail terms serves as deterrent to crime or absolute rehabilitation a better option.

If at all we should talk about the Chibok girls, what we should emphasize is that whether their abductors be put to jail when caught or the abductors should be rehabilitated.

I put it to you, should the abductors of Chibok girls be jailed or rehabilitated when caught?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
MalcolmS7:
. Good points but pls let me ask : Will you be in favour of jail terms after hearing the news of a person who was sentenced 3 days imprisonment for a crime worth the weight of the punishment(3 days) and died the second after being molested and beaten up by inmates
Hmm. Good question I must say. I quote Lord Denning, 'in order for an act to be punishable as a crime it must be morally blame worthy.'
The criminal died after the second day? Wow! It's just a pity that he died due to unexplainable circumstances. What the inmates did was quite bad and I believe that they will be punish for it but that still doesn't advocate that offenders should not be punished for their actions. We are rational beings and as such act most times under free will or choice.

In as much his death was painful, that still does not mean that offenders should not be punished. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by binary007: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
aysuccess99:

I'm sorry, your question sounds funny to me. Why should the Chibok girls be jailed? Were they criminals or what offence can you point out that they commit?
Those girls were just victims of circumstances and such be integrated back to the society. They need to be possibly rehabilitated into the society.

It is expedient to point that we are considering whether jail terms serves as deterrent to crime or absolute rehabilitation a better option.

If at all we should talk about the Chibok girls, what we should emphasize is that whether their abductors be put to jail when caught or the abductors should be rehabilitated.

I put it to you, should the abductors of Chibok girls be jailed or rehabilitated when caught?

It is pretty difficult to enter a debate with someone with a different orientation as yours, where have you been? Haven't you been following national dalies? Some of the abducted chibok girls were allerged to have been converted into suicide bombers, obviously, terrorism is punishable under the law isn't it, so if you personally caught one of them on the act, arrest her and you have the power to decide her fate.(jail, death or rehabilitation) which would you sign up for?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
binary007:

Your point is the same as mine, you are just trying to turn things around, [b]the prison is overpopulated[\b] and rehabilitation is encourged. Bottom line!
What caused the overpopulation? You said it was the sentencing of criminals to jail is what caused the overpopulation. And I said that the overpopulation is caused by the detaining of people who are still under trial.

Anyway, cheers!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
binary007:

It is pretty difficult to enter a debate with someone with a different orientation as yours, where have you been? Haven't you been following national dalies? Some of the abducted chibok girls were allerged to have been converted into suicide bombers, obviously, terrorism is punishable under the law isn't it, so if you personally caught one of them on the act, arrest her and you have the power to decide her fate.(jail, death or rehabilitation) which would you sign up for?

You got me there, you should have expatiated better so as to get your point.
Hmm, if they are caught, I guess they should be rehabilitated, they are doing this out of their own will. They are doing it according to the instruction they were given. So, it will not be right to punish them for crimes they committed under duress or compulsion.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by binary007: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
aysuccess99:

You got me there, you should have expatiated better so as to get your point.
Hmm, if they are caught, I guess they should be rehabilitated, they are doing this out of their own will. They are doing it according to the instruction they were given. So, it will not be right to punish them for crimes they committed under duress or compulsion.

Beautifully put, you just displayed the perfect attribute of a sportman.. Thumbs up man, the future of debate is secured with someone like you around.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by eyhannu: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
@aysuccess99
There are self-willed criminals and there criminals that are brain-washed into crimes. Rehab will definitely be the best option for a brain-washed criminal. State ur opinions clearly.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Oluwasogo14: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
This futarian get time sha and exam is fast approaching,instead of you to be jacking like jack at night class you are busy writing essay on nairaland and wasting your precious time with conventional university students.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Akby(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oluwasogo14:
This futarian get time sha and exam is fast approaching,instead of you to be jacking like jack at night class you are busy writing essay on nairaland and wasting your precious time with conventional university students.

Don't be myopic sir...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
eyhannu:
@aysuccess99
There are self-willed criminals and there criminals that are brain-washed into crimes. Rehab will definitely be the best option for a brain-washed criminal. State ur opinions clearly.
Well stated ma. I'm not disputing this. All what I'm pointing out is that jail terms will serve as much deterrent to criminal activities. Rehabilitation is also good for brainwashed criminals so as to change their mindset and see that crime is bad and does not pay.
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Olusholadiamond(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Futarians in d house, straight to great hall now n start jerking ooo! Nairaland no get unit, just a good distraction... Na one of una alumnus be ds, futa exams don't smile, believe u know!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Oluwasogo14: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akby:

Don't be myopic sir...
don't get my statement twisted bro.this is not a debate bro,there are better ways of doing things,get the skool informed and a get a good representative for every skool not a passer by.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
I will like to come to a meaningful conclusion.
I did not type this based on my stance in this debate, I'm saying this as a fellow human and a Nigerian.

In as much as we want reduction in crime rate in our country, I don't think that there's any better way to deter criminal activities other than enhancing and combining strategies that will help achieve such. I believe that jail terms serves as deterrent for potential offenders, nevertheless, I also believe sentencing criminals to jail will not ensure effective reduction of crime rate. Rehabilitation is a good approach despite its cost and possibly risks because it helps to improve the life of offenders and make them productive individuals once again.
If jail terms and rehabilitation programs and also incapacitation can be combined together. It will not only help the offenders, it will benefit the society and our nation. Investors will want to invest in our country because they believe it is safe.
The issue now is that our criminal justice system need to be reformed. Deterring crime is not a minute task because deterrence helps to maintain law and order.
Our government have to try to create rehabilitation centres for this purpose. Our prisons system needs to be checked and possible correction and reconstruction should be done. Issue of people awaiting trial that are being convicted should be looked at.. Training of rehabilitation officers should be considered, we should not just employ warders to guide our prisoners but the warders should be trained on how to effectively develop and improve the offenders. Professionalization should also be enhanced. We need more criminologists, social psychologists, clinical psychologists, behavioural psychologists so as to help orientate our people on crime and its effect.
Nigeria is ours and only we can make it great. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless Nairaland. God bless us all.
I rest my case!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Akby(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oluwasogo14:

don't get my statement twisted bro.this is not a debate bro,there are better ways of doing things,get the skool informed and a get a good representative for every skool not a passer by.

No point trading words. This is an electronic platform designed to foster fair competition among the Nigerian students irrespective of your institution. It's called Nairaland interschool debate because it is hosted on here. Would love to see your idea at the national levels maybe someday

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
@binary007. I really love your tenacity and I must be sincere with you, your essay was heart blowing. It was meant to appeal to our emotion. Nice one bro.
Also, despite your forthcoming exams, you still staked out time to make your point known. You're really a great Futarian. I wish you all the best in your exams. Success is yours.
It was really nice debating against you. I learnt a lot from you.

@Thollulope, nice work bro. Kudos.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by aliandro(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one binary007,You don't need to jack all day before those creamy and Eximious Cumulative GPA come knocking.......A semester starts from day one,not 2 or 3 weeks before exams!!!!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by binary007: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oluwasogo14:

Do you always weight your words before talking or you just spill anything that comes into you mind? And by the way, who told you that you can address me the way you did in post above, I signed up for this out of my free will, how is that your issue? By the way, I am in my finals with a beautiful academic standing, I guess I have worked for to earn this little time I am spending here building my grammatical structure and langauge strenght. If all you care about in your undergraduate years is to always read for futa exam without self development and discovery, so be it, Good luck finding purpose after your undergraduate years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Oluwasogo14: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2016
binary007:

Do you always weight your words before talking or you just spill anything that comes into you mind? And by the way, who told you that you can address me the way you did in post above, I signed up for this out of my free will, how is that your issue? By the way, I am in my finals with a beautiful academic standing, I guess I have worked for to earn this little time I am spending here building my grammatical structure and langauge strenght. If all you care about in your undergraduate years is to always read for futa exam without self development and discovery, so be it, Good luck finding purpose after your undergraduate years.
wow!! interesting....last I checked,i never mentioned your name,what the Bleep is my business about how you managed your time or what grade you worked for,that's none of my business,i f you r getting good grade bro,am getting it too.
hey!! what is my business with your life,if you are getting good grades am getting it too,d last time I checked I never mention or quote you,if you like you can even defer ur admission to study english language else where. today is sunday bro,i don't do sunday argument.....*nd pls don't ever get me involved in your stup*d argument.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Fynestboi: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Score for thollolope

Presentation: 2
Logic of argument: 3
Strength of facts: 3
Persuasiveness: 2
Demonstration of Knowledge
& concentration on subject: 2
Rebuttal and response: 3
Total= 15.

Score for aysuccess99

Presentation: 4
Strength of facts: 4
Persuasiveness: 4
& concentration on subject: 4
Total= 22.

Score for binary007

Presentation: 3
Logic of argument: 4
Persuasiveness: 3
& concentration on subject: 3
Total= 20.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Fynestboi: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2016
AYSUCCESS99

1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar,
punctuations, word count, closing,) 3/5
2. Logic of arguments 3/5
3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. 3/5
4. Persuasiveness 4/5
5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of
the subject 3/5
6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the
judges and the audience 2/5

. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar,
punctuations, word count, closing,) 2/5
2. Logic of arguments 2/5
3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. 1/5
4. Persuasiveness 2/5

the subject 2/5

judges and the audience 1/5

BINARY OO7
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar,
punctuations, word count, closing,) 4/5
2. Logic of arguments 4/5
3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. 3/5
4. Persuasiveness 3/5
the subject 3/5
judges and the audience 3/5

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Thollulope(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2016
binary007:

Great debate bro, but I question the logicality of your points, are you saying the chibok girls who were abducted in nigeria and stampede to detonate explosives should be sent to jail when caught? Pls. Bullet out just 2 points from your writeup.

yh, they should be, to justify the live of victims lost and the pain they caused.
I hav been offline,sorry i couldnt reply sooner
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Fynestboi: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2016
binary007:

That is so blunt a lie, why would I remove a work I spent hours compiling, Mr. Fynestboi here deleted my post and barred me from making any other post/comment, I could only wonder why he did so, thanks for the transparency @Hidentity...

Lol. That's impossible why will I do such? It was the work of AntiSpambot.. undecided
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Fynestboi: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2016
binary007:

That is so blunt a lie, why would I remove a work I spent hours compiling, Mr. Fynestboi here deleted my post and barred me from making any other post/comment, I could only wonder why he did so, thanks for the transparency @Hidentity...

Lol. That's impossible why will I do such? It was the work of AntiSpambot.. undecided I unbanned you and unveil your post.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by SalimSojay(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2016
All kudos to Binary007 for sparing your invaluable time to represent FUTARIAN on this e-debate.
I'm curiously awaiting the result from the panel of judges.
KUDOS TO YOU once again!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Fynestboi: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Judge:

Debater: Thollolope

School: University Of Ibadan

Scores are as follows...
Presentation: 1 (he spelt moderators wrongly should have been moderators not moderator)
Strength of facts: 2
Persuasiveness: 2
& concentration on subject: 2
Rebuttal and response: 4
Total= 14.

Debater: Aysuccess99

School: University Of Ibadan

Scores are as follows...
Presentation: 3
Strength of facts: 3
Total= 19.

Debater: Binary007

School: FUTA

Scores are as follows...
Presentation: 4
Rebuttal and response: 4
Total= 22.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by adelawry(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oluwasogo14:

What do you mean by 'Conventional' University students? What makes FUTA unconventional ?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Oluwasogo14: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2016
adelawry:

What do you mean by 'Conventional' University students? What makes FUTA unconventional ?
you can't even differentiate btw a conventional and nonconventional university.
what makes futa unconventional is the "Technology"
Technology for self reliance is what distinguish us.Forget the Old glory and talk about reality,we are not on the same level.
we offer B-tech not ordinary B.sc
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Futurecrown(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Oluwasogo14:

you can't even differentiate btw a conventional and nonconventional university.
what makes futa unconventional is the "Technology"
Technology for self reliance is what distinguish us.Forget the Old glory and talk about reality,we are not on the same level.
we offer B-tech not ordinary B.sc
What is unique in your B-tech? hope you will get better placement in the labour market pass Bsc? You people just reason in a myopic way, and I think dictionary is your friend for clarification. cheers!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (elimination Round)- Winner 5: UNIBADAN by Oluwasogo14: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Futurecrown:
What is unique in your B-tech? hope you will get better placement in the labour market pass Bsc? You people just reason in a myopic way, and I think dictionary is your friend for clarification. cheers!

if your presbyopic view can not show you there's no future in B.sc then I will advise you to be myopic. #B.tech is not a bandwagon.

Try to have a B.tech and you will know the uniqueness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / I Graduated With A Pass. Is It Possible For Me To Get A Job Without Connection? / Is Federal School Of Statistics Part Of Ui (university Of Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.