Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? (41814 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / A Nairalander's Outfit To A Military Interview - PICS / Invitation For Job Interview At Ebony Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
One word for my dressing to a Job interview...

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by missingrib(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2016
no comment...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
no comment...
why?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Post the original picture... Not the filtered undecided

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Spicylate(f): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by raystar96(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2016
spot on....success bro

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
Satisfied? cheesy
yinkus4u2c:
Satisfied?

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Tallesty1(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2016
The boss ain't giving you that job if you dress better than himgringringringringringringrin

So the dressing is a missed hitcheesycheesycheesy

just kidding.

Best Of Luck.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by missingrib(f): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Kizmilz:

why?
the original pix shows it better..you are good to go ....wish u luck and don't forget us when the job is landed.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2016
Kizmilz:

Satisfied? cheesy
Satisfied?

So you were minding me Sorry cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
the original pix shows it better..your good to go ....wish u luck and don't forget us when the job is landed.
Thanks dearie... Won't 4get ma fellow Nlanders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
yinkus4u2c:

So you were minding me Sorry cheesy
*smiles*... Just having fun dear.

3 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Donald3d(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kizmilz:
Oga you sure say you no dress pass the person wey wan interview you ? some bosses are enemies of progress ooo " why will my employee dress better than me ?" na play i dey play oo , you look good !!!!!, but seriously speaking a friend of mine has experienced such his boss said and i quote because he drives a cool car 'My employee can not be above me "

18 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kizmilz:
Its nice........goodluck.But the wrist band or beads should be removed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by davide470(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
You look good.
..but why the black belt?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by mathmatica: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Why look for job,when you can afford a suit and a bag?....Pretend that you own a company,and all will be well.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kizmilz:

You wan show ur self abi? You wan tell us say you get fine suit.

12 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Donald3d:
Oga you sure say you no dress pass the person wey wan interview you ? some bosses are enemies of progress ooo " why will my employee dress better than me ?" na play i dey play oo , you look good !!!!!, but seriously speaking a friend of mine has experienced such his boss said and i quote because he drives a cool car 'My employee can not be above me "
It is well with our employers of nowadays. God will make us employers of labour someday. As a prospective employer to be, I will appreciate my employee with good dress sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Its nice........goodluck.But the wrist band or beads should be removed
Thanks man. #Notedx

1 Like

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
davide470:
You look good.
..but why the black belt?

It's a brown belt bro... It's kinda dark tho

1 Like

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
mathmatica:
Why look for job,when you can afford a suit and a bag?....Pretend that you own a company,and all will be well.
lol... Someday am gonna own a company, just wanna gather experience in the meantime.

5 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by Kizmilz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:

You wan show ur self abi? You wan tell us say you get fine suit.
Lol. Your Moniker says it all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by adelacuna(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
You looking good bro, all the best

2 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by macaranta(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
All the best ...dressing is OK.

4 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by idu1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kizmilz:
good

1 Like

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by mizhefeh(f): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
U looking gud dude,all d best dear

3 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by idu1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
mathmatica:
grin

1 Like

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by DaVinci24(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by flokii: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
HITMISS cheesy

issokay joor... you sha want us to comment... 9ice one

2 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by brainzdh(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
You look smart, but like say you wan go collect person job for the company. Lolzzz

All the best bro!

4 Likes

Re: Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? by donigspain(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smart dressing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa Courier Express Interview / 11 Financial Steps You Should Take Before Age 40 / My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.