Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! (9279 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by ginger1(f): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2006
i'm 18 and i've never been with a guy , but recently i was with a guy. There was no sex, but when i started feeling weird, i read something online about precum. That scared me cos i think he might have had precum on his fingers when he touched me. My period is not due yet but will bw soon in about 3 days. I have been experincing belching/burping, sometimes i feel so full even tho i didnot eat, and sick. I dont have nausea, but i feel my food is trying to go up in my head instead of down to the stomach ( i dnt feel the gag reflex , u kno to throw up). i bought a home pregnancy test but will use it when i suspect i missed my period(my period is due in about 3 days or so). If i'm pregnant i cannot kip the baby and i'd need to kno if there is any GOOD abortion clinic in nigeria and the location. Next week is my awards ceremony in skool cos i won an academic award and my parents are so excited about it.They 'll feel so devastated if i tell them i'm pregnant. i dnt know what to do , i need help, Pls dont judge me or blame me cos it's gonna make me feel worse
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by gbengaijot(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2006
Well, i wouldnt know, but may i say it depends on what exactly you guys did. The chances might be very slim for you getting pregnant. It seems you are so scared of your parent, i guess you are not physically, emotionally and financially matured for such relationship. As soon as you get over this, i'll advice you stay-put at least till when you are old and matured enough to handle such things,
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by MyPeace(f): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2006
just relax, atleast u have not missed the period yet. Anxiety will only delay the period, relax i believe u are not preganant. but be careful next time.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Greycells(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2006
Logically, u are not pregnant until the time for your montly cycle is come and gone and it didnt come visiting.

From your explanation, you are not likely to be, except you are not spilling it all.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by twinstaiye(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2006
No, you are not pregnant, it is the anxiety that makes you think so. But if you think you and your boyfriend did more than you told us and you are trying to take style to know the next thing to do because you know you are or may be pregnant, then tell your parents, there will be shout and rantings, but then, be sure they know the best thing to do that will benefit you. Try and be bold in telling them, let them know that you dont want them to lose you by making another big mistake of aborting it yourself. Goodluck sis.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by ginger1(f): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2006
About exactly what my bf and i did was that, i had my panties, he was masturbating with his hand, and (i read once there is erection , there also is precum), he fingered me( dats what scares me cos he might have precum on his hand). I also feel intermittent abdominal pain (dnt kno if it's cos my period is approaching cos i never really follow my period dates cos i kno dat everly, it'll come ( i just know it come early in the month 1st to 5th ). After the first week of being with my bf, i dint have any worries or symptoms, but ever since i read about precum n became aware of it, i started having those symptoms i listed above.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by naija4life(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2006
undecided undecided lipsrsealed Why not wait till you miss the period, then you can ask for help, talk of putting da cart before the horse
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Bolarge(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2006
T'all sounds psychosomatic to me i.e.your fears are triggering body "responses"which align with the same fears.It's likely U're killin' yourself over nothing.Wait for the menstrual flow.The real issue is that you're involving yourself in things U obviously're not mature enough for(psychologically at least).U sound like a young woman who's got soo much ahead of her;soo much to offer herself,her family and her generation to throw it all away just because of some transient ecstasy.Was the thrill you had then worth all this mental agony you're goin' through now?My dear choose wisely.
And don't contemplate anything stupid (like an abortion).There're some monsters out there who'll tell you you're pregnant(even when you're not)just to fiddle with your reproductive organs and collect your money.Sounds horrifying but it's happening and naive girls like you are easy prey.Pls don't jeopardise your reproductive future.As scary as this may sound,the only people that love you genuinely enough and want the best for you are your parents.Run to them not from them.
 Be wise.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2006
You should go to a doctor as soon as possible. There are many things they can do if you are quick.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Jackal(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2006
Get a pregnancy test done.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by prettysly(f): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2006
girlie just tell us the whole truth so that problem can be solved easily,stop beating around the bush.well it might be true i advice you just wait till the sometin comes out.dont panic.but what were you doing in a guys house,thats what your parents will ask you? think about it.anyway that should teachyou a lesson.take it easysha, where the guy dey sef, him no know wetin there happen?
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by osegwu(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2006
Personally i think you are not
pregnant except offcourse the
guy had a bottle of spern on his
palm which he unknownly pour in
the inside of you.
Its still me.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by mekoyo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2006
Take it easy ginger 1. It is your emotions that is driving youn this far. Why not wait or better still go and see a DOCTOR for better advice.

You shouldnt have involved yourself in such a mess in the first place. You were driven by your age cos you believed that at 18 you are free to have a boyfriend, this mentally brought you into this mess.
ADVICE: I can tell u that you are not pregnant but please after proper check up denounce that boyfriend and continue to live your life you can survuve without him, you can be what you want to be without him. Just be careful

Take care
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2006
Hi, do talk to your parents, and take their advice.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by fellybabe(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2006
relax my dear

u are not pregnant yet but you can still see your doctor for test

but i assure u, all is wel

use protection even if u want to indulge in sex to safe ur future

ok

take care
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by AfricaFace(f): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2006
Oh Girl, You are not pregnant, you are rather having gastric/peptic ulcer, i have been having those symptoms for over four months, you belch indiscriminently, signs of heart burn on the upper stomach, feel your food doesn't digest. for me i have to force myself to throw up to be comfortable most times, this is a great symptom of Ulcer, go treat it immediately , use Polycrol Forte gel, pepso-bitmo, antacid ,if it persist see a doctor and avoid beans and it's  specie.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2006
All this children of nowadays,una no dey talk true.If really fool around is all you guys did,no answer that guy wey say make you tell you parents when you aren't sure you get belle,they will kill you(and maybe for nothing!).Wait and see if you missed your period b4 u begin dey talk abortion.If you aren't pregnant,be careful nex time.If you are, undecided
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Seun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2006
Once again, you are adviced to go and see a doctor. I don't know how old you are, but please do it.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uchetobi(f): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2006
my dear u are not pregnant. Haba. Take it easy on yourself. Just be carefl cuz I think you are a little too young to start playing sex games. Hear yourself. You are not prepared for the consequences
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by dominobaby(f): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2006
I particularly like the pattern of advise of bolarge and twinstaiye. Others have equally spoken well. It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. Take it easy on yourself and chill out for the red visitor.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by donmayor(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2006
this post got me laughinnnggggg. Anyways i dont think u r pregnant but if u really are because ur thoughts created the baby, u can tell ur parents.When they are thru beating u, the baby would be lost. No need for abortions
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2006
There is no way you are pregenant.
Getting pregnant from an precum is extremely rare.
Not to mention that the guy never entered you.
Do you know how many sperm are needed for conception to actually occur?
Way more then just the little that might be in precum. You actually need 100 of millions of sperm cells.
The womans body has this natural substance that burns many of these sperm up(I forget the name)
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by saintchux(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2006
prettysly:

girlie just tell us the whole truth so that problem can be solved easily,stop beating around the bush.well it might be true i advice you just wait till the sometin comes out.don't panic.but what were you doing in a guys house,thats what your parents will ask you? think about it.anyway that should teachyou a lesson.take it easysha, where the guy dey sef, him no know wetin there happen?

When ur boy friend was masturbating, u are just there looking at him abi. If you need our help why not just tell us what u did so that we can give you a better adive. I do not believe that you will be looking at your boy friend masturbating and after he start fingering you. na adults dey this forum, we have done all those things and retire.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Oracle(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2006
i don't think you're pregnant, but you know what they say Impossible is Nothing .
I'd advice you to be calm, worrying or thinking too much over something you're not sure of isn't very healthy.

If you're not pregnant, then try to keep yourself from getting pregnant.

If it turns out that you are, Please don't consider ABORTION it is [size=15pt]NOT GOOD[/size]

Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Freestyl(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2006
You can never be pregnant from ur explanation, but the best thing you should do is stop being worried and go to a nearby Hospital cos i think the doctor is in a better position to keep you free from now and for ever.

But be careful cos your believe might work for you.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by jaguda(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2006
if na like so dem dey carry belle, every young babe for our garage (naija) go don born pikin sinceee. Ginger, abi apple, wetin u call urself, no beat urself, u hear, nothing dey happen, but in case of next time, tell ur bobo to wear hand glove if e no say e want finger, so dat ur mind no go run riot. Ya mind is playing tricks on u. Wa jo ko Oshooodiiiii stretttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by chidexy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2006
Girl, take it easy on yourself. Precum has a very slim chance of getting you pregnant, i.e. assuming the guy penetrated you, which in this case isn't (at least from your narration). His having precum in his fingers is practically harmless - I wonder the amount he may have exuded. Most often it's not noticeable.

You show know too that precum doesn't normally contain sperm cells, unless of course the guy had ejacualted recently and hadn't had the chance to urinate before the silly play. So take it easy and if you are free with your parents, get a better counselling from them on how to handle sexual pressures and stay clear off boys until you know enough.

The bottomline - I feel you made up your story.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by waffistyle(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2006
the probabiliy that you are pregnant is very low, if your story is the whole truth, please since you are scared go do a pregnancy test, to erase your fears, if it comed out positive, tell your parents, theey are your best guardian, grin
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by jydoh(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2006
Angel, u need not 2 fear, cuz anxiety is all u have and possible not pregnancy. so wait for ur cycle, if it does not come then act with the home pregnancy kit u got. even if u're pregnant @ dat time, u still have time to decide a long term course for it.THINK WISELY PLZZ.

Since u know u're not hav'n sex with ur guy for risk of STD and pregnancy, Y open ur eyes till He dipped his dripp'n soaked hands in u, BE WISE GIRL, U'RE FAST GROWING wink wink
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by dominobaby(f): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2006
I'm soooooo Lmao!
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by ekunit(f): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2006
If you find out you are not pregnant this time,dont try any thing like this again because obviously, you are not yet ready for this  .
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by kizzy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2006
aint nun 2 worry about gurl dat sumtimes happens when a girl's aboutta cum on there period. i had it last month and i felt same way. its normal i tink undecided. i told ma mum and she woz like its da atmostphere change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee / Starting Daycare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.