Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! (9283 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by lioness(f): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2006
grin
she must know by now that she isnt pregnant
Then again, what if she is shocked shocked
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by bluenubian(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2006
yeah last i heard, she got her period, but was still waiting to take another prego test, i think ginger is jus an hypochondriac
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by eslynera(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2006
well, since the beginning i could of said she isn't preg, coz as she said, she'd never been in a relaitonship before. So after gettin hitched wit da guy, she felt a bit different, that made her a bit amnxious cheesy
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by drrionelli(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2006
Not so, lioness. There are a millions of sperm in each ejaculation to help ensure that one is available for fertilization. It does, truly, take only one to do the job, however.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by lioness(f): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2006
moving on to other things tongue
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by ginger1(f): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2006
i took the preg test , twas negative , but i'll still check again to make sure i did it right. The problem was i was too sacred to take the test. having the test is not the problem is dippin it inot ur urine and watching that horrible purple colour pass thru uh uh ( shivering) . i'll take another one to be sure, i still have hunches
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by lioness(f): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2006
Your not pregnant girl. tongue
Give it a rest already.
Next time, PLAY SAFE smiley
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by MyPeace(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2006
Grow up before u attempt that again in ur life! I attempted it at 23, not because i was a saint, but because i needed to be matured pschologically. So get pschological maturity before trying it again, and if ur boyfnd needs u for good, he shd wait till u are ready, or else back out of the relatnshp.

But from every indication, u are not pregnant.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uchetobi(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2006
@Ginger you are obviously not emotionally matured for what you are engaging. Do yorself, your boyfriend and i a favor. ERefrain from such activities aight?
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Scorpio(f): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2006
ginger1:

i took the preg test , twas negative , but i'll still check again to make sure i did it right. The problem was i was too sacred to take the test. having the test is not the problem is dippin it inot your urine and watching that horrible purple colour pass through uh uh ( shivering) . i'll take another one to be sure, i still have hunches
lol, this girl/she-male/guy is just messin with u guyz!
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by ginger1(f): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2006
@ scorpio
I'm serous about whats going on in here, if i wasn't, i wouldnt be wasting my time setting up post that i have no business with. i've recieved some pretty good advices here n talks which i appericiate. All i do now is to give feedback which i did. ok dats all just saying tha this is for real n no messing wid pple.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uchetobi(f): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2006
am beggining to think so. That this thread belongs in the jokes section
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by lioness(f): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2006
:d
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by seeker(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2006
You need help girl, and it's not from a gynaecologist.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uchetobi(f): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2006
More like a psychologist. LOL
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by MyPeace(f): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2006
Abi grin
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by kingzy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2006
The bitch is a joker. I doubted the integrity of her honesty after reading her second feedback but confirm the degree of her muckery on her third feedback. All the same she should refrain from any form of sexual relationship.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uchetobi(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2006
shocked
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by seeker(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2006
shocked
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Scorpio(f): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2006
ginger1:

@ scorpio
I'm serous about whats going on in here, if i wasn't, i wouldnt be wasting my time setting up post that i have no business with. i've recieved some pretty good advices here n talks which i appericiate. All i do now is to give feedback which i did. ok that is all just saying tha this is for real n no messing wid people.
lol, n Osama's my elder bro,,,,biko pls!
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by lioness(f): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2006
sad
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by kitaun(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2006
Na una get time to dey even answer am shocked grin
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by macalurs(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2006
th'all said u right. Get on with ur life and don't forget to learn ur lesson.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2006
bore
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by lioness(f): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
smiley
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by bigbumper(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2007
Lord have mercy.

It sucks the way some people act all sanctimonous on this forum, especially the men. A lot do not know how many sperm(s) it takes to fertilise an egg, nor that it is possible to get pregnant from "precum", yet wanna start giving advice about what they don't have the foggiest idea on.

All the poor girl wanted to know was if one could get pregnant from being fingered by someone who had sperms on their hand, and some of you felt she needed to give more gory details, she was lying, she must have done more, etc.

Biko, how many of us ladies have not have this anxiety before?

Inspite of the snide comments made by some people, the young girl still had the courtesy and courage to keep us updated, yet some people are still nit-picking that her second post is this, her third post is that. Na wah oh.

Please our youngsters (and anyone for that matter) should be free to approach us for advice without us shooting them down. Even if you don't feel the story has any element of truth in it, keep your feelings to yourselves, no one is begrudging anyone to give advice if you don't have none.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Scorpio(f): 6:19am On Jan 16, 2007
Voltron to d rescue grin
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uchetobi(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2007
@ big bumper did you take out time to read from the beginning. I suggest you do that cuz its very obvious. People were answering her questions with courtesy and relevance but she started messing with our minds with the so called updates. Read and you will see so stop saying what you are not sure of
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by bigbumper(f): 1:21am On Jan 25, 2007
@ uchetobi

I read all the one hundred and twenty one post before posting mine, so your point is?

How did the further issue she raised in the update she courteously provided, mess up your head grin grin grin (sorry mind)?

She was young, naive, ignorant (sorry OP, just making a point, don't mean to call you ignorant) and NEEDED REASSURING that all was well.

What are you getting your knickers in a twist for? Go and take a chill pill girl.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uchetobi(f): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2007
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by lioness(f): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2007
Total Crap
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by TCUBE(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2007
lets clarify some things here, there is nothing like almost pregnant, kinda pregnat and will be pregnant , its either u ppregnant or u are not[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse / Husband And Wife Issue / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.