Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church (55068 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by efficiencie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
emmasege:
You owe no one or political group any explanation if you must preserve the old tradition of discipline in the church. It's unethical of first generation church leaders to be apolitical as Mbaka. I remember Cardinal Onaiyekan saying of Mbaka sometime last year that if he was Mbaka's Bishop, he would have closed down his church long ago.

I hate to see Pastors campaigning in words or in body language, for any political group.

A man speaks the truth and next thing people will say is that he is CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY! So Cardinal Onaiyekan is the LORD GOD, He is the GROOM of the CHURCH abi, powerful enough to close down the place where the BRIDE OF CHRIST is fed and nourished...No wonder the Catholic is as LIFELESS as it is...When the dead lead the dead they will both end in the grave...
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by efficiencie(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Emmahunk:
I still maintain that this transfersshould not be politicized. Father Mbaka has done quite a lot at Christ the King Parish, I think God wants to use him at his new Parish.
Believe me, if the transfer was not ordained, it would not have come to be.
APC should please let Father Mbaka be.

if the transfer was to be would a man of God, that hears from God and knows the might and power of God DARE COMPLAIN...He would not, rather he'll accept it with glee. But i trust my FATHER UP THERE, He can turn a dark situation to a glorious situation just to spite the FOOLS WHO PROFESS TO BE WISE!

1 Like

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by tendermind: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fr mbaka is a man of God. Just like other Rev Frs. My own inlaw was transfered from duplex to batcher. Even when were feeling for him, he said is d vow he has taken dt he is after d souls of his parishoners. Imagine when all the men dt matter within Enugu state went to beg bishop, he told them not to. Fr mbaka's music has made it clear dt d world turns around. So, I don't think dt catholic church owns anybody any explanation. It wl even ease Fr mbaka from other parish duties so dt he will face permanent site just like some other rev frs are facing Ugwudinso eke , mother of perpetual help ugwuogo Nike, upper room and many others. At dsame time is a big challenge us d adoration ministry as we hv to support the project finacially. As per for Apc, better be careful and face ur political affairs as u support us finacially to finish d permanent site project. If you care. As we pray for all our priests so dt God wl strengthen them d more both physically and spiritually amen.

1 Like

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

“That ministry (Adoration Ministry) is his private ministry, it does not belong to the church. shocked Overseeing a parish is a full time job. grin Overseeing a ministry is a bigger task. shocked If the church decides to take him somewhere where he’ll have more time to carry out his ministry, how is it punitive? That should not be the language.” angry

I thank God for the Catholic Church...remembering my days carrying the Thurible. An amazing Thurifer.

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
What of the cross bearer, Mc, acolyte. Back in those days.

1 Like

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by 2kris(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
missdebs:
persecution times, stand firm sir. we shall overcome
sweery y u dey do me lik these na?
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Does the bishop need to explain to a bunch of APC idiots on why he should transfer a priest?
It is a catholic tradition to transfer priests after four years.
Mbaka took an oath of celibacy,poverty and obedience as a priest so he should keep to it.
There are catholic priests in war torn zones, rural communities without light and water all over the world. They are not complaining but doing God's work happily.
Mbaka if you are a true man of God,reject material things ,go to where you are needed,heal the sick,preach and win souls for Christ.
Mbaka stay away from politics! Rochas and those who sincerely mean well for you have given you this advise,Pls heed to it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Coming from a lifeless body...mtchewww
efficiencie:

A man speaks the truth and next thing people will say is that he is CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY! So Cardinal Onaiyekan is the LORD GOD, He is the GROOM of the CHURCH abi, powerful enough to close down the place where the BRIDE OF CHRIST is fed and nourished...No wonder the Catholic is as LIFELESS as it is...When the dead lead the dead they will both end in the grave...
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
You dey mind the fools..
Imagine muslims and non catholics shouting 'persecution'!buffoons who know nothing about the church..lol

tolexy007:
i dont think Catholic Church owe anybody explanation on Rev Mbaka transfer, he is a Priest and he can be transfer at anytime just like every other Priests, Plpp should not put Politics into this...
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thrash....
InvertedHammer:
/
Fr. Mbaka should have seen this coming.

If all the disciples and apostles were persecuted...

If Christ himself was nailed to the cross for speaking against Rome and Pontius Pilate....

What makes him think he can speak the truth and be spared in the land of hypocrisy called Nigeria?

/
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Frank85: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Nothing new here.

Politics in Church, these are the same Fools that extort "offerings" from Brainless Sheep lipsrsealed

Just a Priest that fvcks Boys and dines with politicians. wailing over his misfortune.

If not the Catholic church is the Church of Satan, he would have been dismissed from priesthood.
guy why cant you say what you know
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
efficiencie:

1. Wow, the Bishop has the right...Eeerrrmmm last time i checked it was the Spirit of God that had that right! (Acts 13:2) The Bishop has taken the place of the Holy Ghost and has now become the person with the right to direct and re-direct the ministry.

2. What! The Bishop's discretion? Wait so the Catholic ministry is subject to the whims and caprice of one man...Outstanding!!!

3. Chai!!! A ministry that has rescued thousands, proven the might of the LORD GOD, set the darkness to flight and been a succor to the weak is PRIVATE MINISTRY AND DOES NOT BELONG TO THE CHURCH...Then what is the church, the BISHOP'S PRIVATE PROPERTY?

4. Wait o!!!!, If a person errs, is he not to be punished? If the Father had erred then why raise it now as a means of blackmail. Why wasn't punitive measures advanced against him then? Did Mr Madu ordain Fr Mbaka? Did Mr Madu call Fr Mbaka into the ministry to be able to determine what the Fr should be or should not have been?

5. Wow!!! This is reminiscent of the Catholics of old! Killing those who attempted to spread the gospel by writing them in foreign languages (Tyndale was a martyr like this) and deciding that it is crime for anyone to study the scriptures other than the priest! So now the Bishop has the right and power to CLOSE DOWN A WHOLE MINISTRY!!! WOOOOOOOW!!!

6. The choice of words, PREROGATIVE, RIGHT, POWER and DISCRETION all sum up that the Bishop must be in the place of God himself!

Sadly this is the case in many of our so called churches...may the GROOM, who is witnessing all of these happening to his BRIDE, be merciful to his REMNANT and help them stand in sad times like this!
You just displayed complete ignorance of the Catholic faith. My friend Bishops ordain priests and therefore priests are subject to them. There is no "do as you like" in the Church.

1 Like

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
efficiencie:

WHAT NONSENSE...I have been hearing NONSENSE IN MY LIFE this one vastly makes the others I have heard very sensible...You dare say the church made a priest who he is? So without the church the priest will never be? The Catholic finally has a priest capable of drawing power from the throne room of God and you are here mouthing off crap about the church making him who he is! Where other parishes are lifeless agglomeration of persons with divergent interests, this man paid the price, rose through the ranks and brought the might and power of God to the Catholic church and yet they claim that his ministry is private ministry...What blasphemy!!!

Well I am not surprised! Let them kick him out...If he branches out of the Catholic it would be for good! He'll draw out thousands upon thousands because people today are not looking for a 6 o clock mass where demons are dancing makosa and shoki in people's life rather people are looking for the DEMONSTRATION OF SPIRIT AND POWER (1Corinthians 2:4) and Fr Mbaka has got the stuff...
Simple answer: yes without the Church there is no priest, bishop or pope. Demonstrate power? Even demons can do that. Not implying that Fr Mbaka's power is not from God. Just trying to give a perspective you probably didn't think of. But demons cannot celebrate Mass.
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Opeolami(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
keyzid:
But why is the transfer of father Mbaka generating so much noise? what business do we have with that... embarassed Misplaced priority. Mtchewww

Truly, this is a misplaced priority.
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
efficiencie:

I can tell you that the authority of the Catholic are afraid of the Fr's ascension to greater realms of power...do you know the amount of spiritual investment required to raise a church from a lifeless state to one that scares demons, delivers the captive and saves the lost? If the Catholic authority really appreciate the growth of the work of God in the life of the Rev Fr they would have worked out modalities for the expansion of the Adoration Ministry from where it started...the most annoying thing that indicted the so called Mr Madu is asserting that the ministry IS A PRIVATE MINISTRY...What NONSENSE! Because the ministry is growing by leaps and bounds but their is lifeless and they cannot pay the requisite price which the likes of Fr Mbaka paid to get to where he is today...

There are too many Catholic priests who were much holier and miraculous than Fr Mbaka but followed their bishops and the disciplines of the Church. You can check out Padre Pio, Fr Solanus Casey, Fr Damian of Molokai, St Francis of Assisi etc. So I can assure you Fr Mbaka is too small for the Catholic Church.
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by seunajia: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
I hate it when people tell useless lies, especially when it is sth glaring and more so when you claim to be of God!

The church has transfered him because they're not happy with his romance with the government of the day, precisely his political prophecies.

The man has been where he was for almost 20years, I read. What suddenly changed now? I am not saying I support his involvement in politics, I don't even have an opinion in that regard. I'm just saying don't call me stupid to my face!
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by AceKid(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
because he is getting too popular and outshining you beyond your reach! period
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by manny4life(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
peppyluv02:
Coming from a lifeless body...mtchewww

I wanted to reply him but I did not bother... Don't bother replying his/her type, he's agitated that Mbaka got transferred.

1 Like

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Seunjungle(m): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Madu said and quote:
Mr. Madu said Mr. Mbaka had done things that were unacceptable to the church in the past but received no punishments for them. “He is supposed to be a missionary,” Mr. Madu said. “What if the Bishop had closed down the ministry, which is within his power to do? Sometimes, transfers can be for the good of the priest as something can be going wrong which he might not be aware of. The Bishop is free to move any priest at any time, it is his prerogative.”
There's hiding crisis among so priests n bishop
Lot vs Abraham of our time
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Tinyemeka(m): 12:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Suppose Fr Mbaka had been transferred to Obollo Afor?Or even sent on a 10 year course to Germany like Fr Obodo of Blessed Sacrament Parish?
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by manpo2k(m): 1:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Born Keshinro Ololade, YBNL Nation's star act Lil Kesh will be at St Chabel Hall, Beside Hotel Dulac, Cotonou, Benin Republic this weekend for the biggest entertainment blast Benin Republic will ever witness tagged PUNCH BLAST 2016.

Organized by Hanny House Entertainment - one of Nigeria's biggest entertainment company, Punch Blast 2016 will hold on Friday 5th February 2016 from 8pm and will be hosted by Kuva Davies and MC Flexy.

Billed to perform alongside Lil Kesh are Fanicko, K-Lion, Possible G, Oba Dice, Gwizm Fagrin, Sparrex B, Pimpy, Haliyah Hales, J Beoy, Rhymskd, Majestic, Irish, Shilexy, VicGreal, Konell, Mace, Honi Bon, Libron and Centwise.

Rib-cracking Comedy will be performed by Funcky P, MC Behind, Belicious, Cayana Snet etc.

The spirit is high as tickets for this event are almost sold out! REGULAR TICKETS 5KCFA, VIP TICKET (Table for 5) 150KCFA and VVIP (Table for 10) 200KCFA.

For more information and ticket reservations, call +22961138206, +22999082928.

Source: www.wetinhappen.com.ng

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by davidif: 5:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Akathriel:
My fellow Nairalanders; Pls let us forget about Father Mbaka for now & let's review this “packaged fraud” called change.

President Buhari is bent on sinking this ship called Nigeria by trying to deliberately frustrate the masses that voted him into power.

Now, I have no problem with any of Buhari's reform as long as it within the ambit of the law and in accordance with the constitutional rules & regulations but when the f.ucking vacuous & inebriated President that I stood up for in his trying times now turns around by whipping up some stupid economic sentiments, thereby making me the direct target of his entirely useless policies, then I won't give a f.uck whether Nigeria goes up in flame or goes 20years backward.

Now, I have concluded that Buhari & his cabinet members are mentally unstable and are not fit to govern us.

The N65 withdrawal charge on transactions done by a card holder on another bank's ATM has been nothing short of robbery in daylight.

I have been using other bank's ATM just to avoid the long queues at GTBank but nowadays, I have noticed that the moment I make my withdrawals from other Bank's ATM - Fiam! N65 don commot instantly!

The CBN circular states that the first 3 withdrawals on other Bank's ATM would be free and the charges would start counting from the 4th withdrawal but this is a f.ucking lie as the charges are now being deducted even in the 1st attempt.

N65 maybe nothing to me, but Y must I bear the brunt of the anti-corruption crusade? Y can't you promulgate a bill that will ensure that all serving senators, ministers, governors, house of rep members & local government chairmen pay 50% of their salaries & allowances into the government treasury rather than frustrating the average citizen who could barely feed on 3square meals a day. How can you instill discipline in the masses when you have no iota of truth & discipline within you?

1st, subsidy was removed and we're still buying fuel at N86.50 instead of N40.

2nd, a N50 nonsense duty stamp is being deducted from my account in the name of raising revenues for this fraudulent government.

And now this N65 issue that was already cancelled by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Maybe I should have just supported Ebele Jonathan in looting Nigeria to a stand-still because I don't see any difference between him & Buhari.

I don't give a flying f.uck whether Buhari means well for Nigeria or not as long as I'm being stolen from under the pretence of fighting corruption.

If Godwin Emefiele is not fired for this brazing act of impunity & fraud, with the charges adjusted back to the CBN's circular or even cancelled outrightly, then Buhari is no different from Sambo Dasuki and will be booted out the way he was kicked out in 1985 - nonsense!

CC: TonyeBarcanista, Mizmycoli & Beremx.

Guy, the question we should be asking ourselves is why is it that in a country with almost 150 million, the two candidates we had were a retired general and an underperforming president? I mean couldn't we find a couple of more decent candidates? Na wa o.
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by emmydollars4life(m): 6:31am On Feb 02, 2016
collinsVP:
It surely going to be difficult for him, given the fact that Our Lady Of The Rosary Parish Emene is too small for a person in the status of Mbaka who commands large followership.

St. Joseph's Parish Emene could have been better, since they want him to go to Emene.

However, i believe he has the "spiritual what it takes" to survive in such a tiny parish( that was my parish though)
Congratulations God have remember you this year

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by stonecoldcafe: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

“That ministry (Adoration Ministry) is his private ministry, it does not belong to the church. shocked Overseeing a parish is a full time job. grin Overseeing a ministry is a bigger task. shocked If the church decides to take him somewhere where he’ll have more time to carry out his ministry, how is it punitive? That should not be the language.” angry

I thank God for the Catholic Church...remembering my days carrying the Thurible. An amazing Thurifer.

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

How did you manage the smoke? As a kid I loVed the smell but now, it actually makes me want to choke!

1 Like

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

How did you manage the smoke? As a kid I loVed the smell but now, it actually makes me want to choke!

The process is simple. Just get charcoal and burn it.

Clean the thurible and introduce the hot charcoal. Keep the charcoal hot until incense is poured. If you want to see fire .... grin but we keep it moderate and smoke diffuses into the spiritual ecosystem.

The smoke sanitises the milieu, casting away several incubi - incubus. Moving majestical with the thurible in procession was my preoccupation as a boy.

When God go bless my hustle sef?

1 Like

Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by AkoEja: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
The gates of hell is probably going to be manned by one of these catholic bishops .
The church is so rotten, especially in Nigeria that they have discouraged many of us attending.
I have the church persecute many honest reverends over the years.
It's obvious that father Mbaka is being persecuted for his stand.
If not, why is he demoted to an assistant pastor, apart from sending him to a small parish
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by collinsVP: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=emmydollars4life post=42540129][/quote]

thanks man!
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hello manny dear....
manny4life:

I wanted to reply him but I did not bother... Don't bother replying his/her type, he's agitated that Mbaka got transferred.
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
We don't need such stupidity in the Catholic Church...
Your mushroom churches can compete on who shines more not our priests.
AceKid:
because he is getting too popular and outshining you beyond your reach! period
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by InvertedHammer: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2016
peppyluv02:
Thrash....
/
Who knows? I could be a misogynist, in which case your opinion becomes inconsequential.

Beat it!

/
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Billygee2u: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2016
tolexy007:
i dont think Catholic Church owe anybody explanation on Rev Mbaka transfer, he is a Priest and he can be transfer at anytime just like every other Priests, Plpp should not put Politics into this...
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by stonecoldcafe: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Keneking:

The process is simple. Just get charcoal and burn it.

Clean the thurible and introduce the hot charcoal. Keep the charcoal hot until incense is poured. If you want to see fire .... grin but we keep it moderate and smoke diffuses into the spiritual ecosystem.

The smoke sanitises the milieu, casting away several incubi - incubus. Moving majestical with the thurible in procession was my preoccupation as a boy.

When God go bless my hustle sef?

Hahaha funny you.
Re: ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
You can be a Mumu..who cares
InvertedHammer:

/
Who knows? I could be a misogynist, in which case your opinion becomes inconsequential.

Beat it!

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.