Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (21088 Views)

Simple Strategy On How To Boost Your E-commerce Online Business In Nigeria / Make $50 Dollars Daily From Binary Options / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by folaschool: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
what is the trading strategy
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
folaschool:
what is the trading strategy
Price Action using Unclad chart.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
WealthManagers:
Fund with netteller it is better.

thanks alot @WealthManagers but my questions is am going use visa card or mastercard of diamond bank to fund neteller.
Thanks.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Achimaechi:

thanks alot @WealthManagers but my questions is am going use visa card or mastercard of diamond bank to fund neteller.
Thanks.
Yes
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Let's trade and kill the brokers open your chart and take trade don't trade blindly.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by africanman85: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2016
WealthManagers:
Let's trade and kill the brokers open your chart and take trade don't trade blindly.
Pls add me on your whatsapp. I want little explanation my number is 08032655418
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
You are doing great.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by blazer234: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
WealthManagers:

I am interested in joining your Watsapp group. I'm however bothered about the way you send the signals. The way you quote the signals means I will have to put aside everything I'm doing to watch the market reach the entry point. This is the aspect that gets me bothered, especially since I will be paying for it....and through the nose too.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
blazer234:

I am interested in joining your Watsapp group. I'm however bothered about the way you send the signals. The way you quote the signals means I will have to put aside everything I'm doing to watch the market reach the entry point. This is the aspect that gets me bothered, especially since I will be paying for it....and through the nose too.
antispambot at work , you don't need to watch the market moving to the entry point since you will have access to signals real time, we do the analysis and yours is to pick trade. Thanks
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by blazer234: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
bet2win:
antispambot at work , you don't need to watch the market moving to the entry point since you will have access to signals real time, we do the analysis and yours is to pick trade. Thanks

Thanks for your response. But you didn't actually get my question. For example if you quote the entry price to be 113.20 for a particular currency pair, does that not mean I should WATCH till the market hits 113.20 before entering that trade?
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
blazer234:

Thanks for your response. But you didn't actually get my question. For example if you quote the entry price to be 113.20 for a particular currency pair, does that not mean I should WATCH till the market hits 113.20 before entering that trade?
You don't need to watch price to get to that point , when you see a signal you strike a trade immediately ,the entry price you see is the market current price , but if market price move by 1 or 2 pips you can still take the trade, if the pips movement is more than that you need to stay away, you need to understand how binary option works we are not using pending order.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by blazer234: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
bet2win:
You don't need to watch price to get to that point , when you see a signal you strike a trade immediately ,the entry price you see is the market current price , but if market price move by 1 or 2 pips you can still take the trade, if the pips movement is more than that you need to stay away, you need to understand how binary option works we are not using pending order.

I think I understand now. Thank you.

How many signals to expect per day on the Watsapp group?

Another question. Pls is the payment via CBN rate or black market rate cheesy
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Live the lifestyle you've always wanted in just few hours of the day.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hi bro,
welldone once again, i want to ask, if you have a complete guide in Pdf format and vidoe to learn this binary/forex? Because you said i must know forex before binary option, i think i can learn this, if i get a-z guide from you. Thanks
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
Hi bro,
welldone once again, i want to ask, if you have a complete guide in Pdf format and vidoe to learn this binary/forex? Because you said i must know forex before binary option, i think i can learn this, if i get a-z guide from you. Thanks
I refer you to babypips.com to read all neccessary tutorial and that will do you good, when it comes to trading you need to follow some rules.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2016
How to minimize the risks
Minimising risks constitutes a good starting point to avoid bankruptcy. The best method is to follow the rules of capital management, also called “risk management” or “money management” .
This common sense rule consists of not:
- placing big bets
- putting all your eggs in one basket
- Don't run after trades let trade come to meet you
Trade with naked chart and you will be happy with your trading , you can use any broker of choice though price quote are different between brokers.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
Hi bro,

hi bro, for you to learn forex u ve download load forex tester2 and start testing ur strategy b/4 going live but if u dont know how it works let me know, l will explain more on how it works for u to learn faster as trader.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Trade is great so far still 90% ITM, if you believe you can you are right, and if you also believe you can't you are also right, unlearned what you know and learn new way of raking dollars everyday,guaranteed ITM daily.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Achimaechi:

hi bro, for you to learn forex u ve download load forex tester2 and start testing ur strategy b/4 going live but if u dont know how it works let me know, l will explain more on how it works for u to learn faster as trader.
hi bro,
thanks for the reply, i only hear about forex, but when i saw binary option, my thought was that it will be different from forex, until wealthmanagers explained a little bit about it, i just want to learn and see if i can get it right, but like he said previously, i must understand forex before going into binary, i am following the thread and reading one or two things here. I will be glad if you can explain the rudiment for me start and learn faster, someone also refers me babypips.Com any information is highly welcum
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

hi bro,
thanks for the reply, i only hear about forex, but when i saw binary option, my thought was that it will be different from forex, until wealthmanagers explained a little bit about it, i just want to learn and see if i can get it right, but like he said previously, i must understand forex before going into binary, i am following the thread and reading one or two things here. I will be glad if you can explain the rudiment for me start and learn faster, someone also refers me babypips.Com any information is highly welcum
Go to babypips.com and study it well , after that you can ask questions on what you don't understand i believe that will help alot.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

hi bro,

hi, l really get ur point, but the true is that u ve to know the basic first like candle parttern. well, like ve said u want to learn faster u can as well start here http://fxbinarypoint.com/threads/candlestick-patterns-dictionary.3078/
read and learn then practice with forex-tester2 download it. Follow the intructions to install and start learning, it doen't require internet connection but u can updat the data on any broker server.
U can also download any softsware of ur choice to practice and learn here http://software.informer.com/search/free+offline+forex+trading+simulator/type/all download forex tester use to learn forex trading.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Achimaechi:

hi, l really get ur point, but the true is that u ve to know the basic first like candle parttern. well, like ve said u want to learn faster u can as well start here http://fxbinarypoint.com/threads/candlestick-patterns-dictionary.3078/
read and learn then practice with forex-tester2 download it. Follow the intructions to install and start learning, it doen't require internet connection but u can updat the data on any broker server.
U can also download any softsware of ur choice to practice and learn here http://software.informer.com/search/free+offline+forex+trading+simulator/type/all download forex tester use to learn forex trading.
Thank you bro, God bless you.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
bet2win:
Go to babypips.com and study it well , after that you can ask questions on what you don't understand i believe that will help alot.
okay boss,thank you.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

okay boss,thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by getwealth28: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Helllo bro, am really interested in your signals how do I entered your watsapp 08160017318. It is great. That is my numbers. Thanks
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
getwealth28:
Helllo bro, am really interested in your signals how do I entered your watsapp 08160017318. It is great. That is my numbers. Thanks
Ok
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Hello house, if u re looking for indicator that works well on ur binary trading simply download this indicator wellxAMA, google it download it and install it on ur MT4 u dont need signal provider before u can trade binary.
Download and install it. Change the deep skeyblue to Green
the gold colour to Red,
when u see a Green dot enter buy
when u see it Red dot enter sell
signal.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
I still wonder why some that just start trading demo january 2016 will start misleading people with lagging and repainting indicator.SMH
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
WealthManagers:
Pls don't derail this thread open your own thread if you want to recomend indicator for people please no hard feelings. Thank you

ok, boss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods / Start Your Own Business Today / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.