Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (21090 Views)

Simple Strategy On How To Boost Your E-commerce Online Business In Nigeria / Make $50 Dollars Daily From Binary Options / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
WealthManagers:
I still wonder why some that just start trading demo january 2016 will start misleading people with lagging and repainting indicator.SMH

l no fit laugh!
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by tijankaba(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Achimaechi:
Hello house, if u re looking for indicator that works well on ur binary trading simply download this indicator wellxAMA, google it download it and install it on ur MT4 u dont need signal provider before u can trade binary.
Download and install it. Change the deep skeyblue to Green
the gold colour to Red,
when u see a Green dot enter buy
when u see it Red dot enter sell
signal.

WealthManager.... I am sorry. I dont mean to derail your trend.....
Is just that this question is important to me.

Quickly.... let me ask my question before i get sent away

Achimaechi...... What setting do you use for the indicator?
What time frame do you use?
What expiry time to you use?
Pls you can also provide other information that will be helpful along

Also you can also reach me through my mail... tij.abiodun@gmail.com

I am currently study the indicator

Thanks in Advance
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Achimaechi:

ok, boss!
Thank you
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
tijankaba:

WealthManager.... I am sorry. I dont mean to derail your trend.....
Is just that this question is important to me.

Quickly.... let me ask my question before i get sent away

Achimaechi...... What setting do you use for the indicator?
What time frame do you use?
What expiry time to you use?
Pls you can also provide other information that will be helpful along

Also you can also reach me through my mail... tij.abiodun@gmail.com

I am currently study the indicator

Thanks in Advance

hi tij, u can get all the info to questions here http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/range-bound-trading/following-wellxama
hope it helps.
But u must change the colours to make more easy to follow the trend and know when enter 5m trade.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trading start today , I believe this week will be profitable as well.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Our trade is still ongoing with good result sure ITM
USD 50.00 payout if AUD/NZD is strictly higher than entry spot at 5 hours after contract start time.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
WealthManagers:
Our trade is still ongoing with good result sure ITM
USD 50.00 payout if AUD/NZD is strictly higher than entry spot at 5 hours after contract start time.
ITM BOOM
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Coaching , Signals and Fund Management contact us.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Today has been profitable so far , fund management minimum of $50 into pools account.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Happy new month.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
WealthManagers:
Happy new month.

same with u and happy green !!
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by tijankaba(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Achimaechi:

Happy new month

Achimaechi..... I seems not to understand how to use the indicator profitable

Pls can you add me on whatapp so that we can talk better..... 07046496992
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Achimaechi:

Ok
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Achimaechi(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
tijankaba:

Happy new month

Achimaechi..... I seems not to understand how to use the indicator profitable

Pls can you add me on whatapp so that we can talk better..... 07046496992

@ tij the best thing l can do for u is to help u! Since u dont understand the indy but l will give u another indy to make simple fast for u to trade binary.
So keep checkin.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2016
KEY WORD TODAY:
Trade with trend don't trade against the trend, trade away from support and resistance don't trade towards S/R and the last point avoid custom indicator you are on the pathway to consistent profit.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wining Trade's

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by getwealth28: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
waoh, is it from our signals, i mean from weath
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
getwealth28:
waoh, is it from our signals, i mean from weath
Yes ofcourse
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by tijankaba(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Achimaechi:

@ tij the best thing l can do for u is to help u! Since u dont understand the indy but l will give u another indy to make simple fast for u to trade binary.
So keep checkin.

I will hang around to get that.....

Thanks in Advance
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by aysax: 4:02am On Mar 03, 2016
@ wealth manager pls i need one on one training on binary
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by peterspp(m): 6:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Plz add me on ur watapp group 08105613717
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2016
aysax:
@ wealth manager pls i need one on one training on binary
Check my digit on first page of this thread.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by fxstory(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
mmm
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2016
peterspp:
Plz add me on ur watapp group 08105613717
Ok
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by bet2win: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
ITM...

Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Have a nice weekend.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 07, 2016
How To Make Consistent Profit On Binary Option Trading
1. Keep emotions Out Of Their Trading.
2.Use the right tool.
3.Be consistent with your strategy.
4. Review your strategy.
5.Money management. Fund Management , Coaching and Mentor ship anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2016
EUR/GBP:SELL
USD/JPY:BUY
EUR/AUD:SELL
AUD/CAD:SELL

45 MINS EXPIRY
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2016
WealthManagers:
EUR/GBP:SELL
USD/JPY:BUY
EUR/AUD:SELL
AUD/CAD:SELL

45 MINS EXPIRY
3-1
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Good morning lets trade
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Wahala90: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
WealthManagers:
Good morning lets trade
If it is true that you can make 5% profit per week (20% per month), it means you can (cumulatively) turn 10 billion to over 250 billion in just 18 months.

Why are billionaire traders like buffet who can get the best traders in the world not taking advantage of this kind of opportunity? Why is the richest man in the world not a binary options trader?

Who are the richest known binary options traders?

Why do people who claim to be expert traders always spend their time trying to sell signals for $5-10 a week?

As proof of your expertise, provide a snapshot showing consecutive 90 days of trade, not trades of only profitable days.
Re: Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its not what everyone imagines it to be when they first start, everyone starts with the same mindset based on some dream of the end result. This is an expensive business to be in and not one you want to pay to learn! Better to cut your losses now than keep repeating the same thing and expecting a different result. Good night fellow traders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods / Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum / Start Your Own Business Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.