Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home (3709 Views)

Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy / I'm Tired Of Looking For A Job!!! / Sleeping At EFCC Office After Aptitude Test PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Quite frustrating to look at myself sleeping and waking up over 6 times in day just to let the day run off....studied chemical engineering and graduated with a 2.1, had several courses in H.S.E, and Engineering Computer Aided Designs softwares....yet no job.....I know there is a Nigerian out there that can solve my problem.... Pls come to my aid....before I begin to regret y I studied chemical engineering.....GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by missingrib(f): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
it is well...bros instead of sleeping and waking just look for something to do..idleness is a bad omen.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by LaurelP(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
molibediumss:
Quite frustrating to look at myself sleeping and waking up over 6 times in day just to let the day run off....studied chemical engineering and graduated with a 2.1, had several courses in H.S.E, and Engineering Computer Aided Designs softwares....yet no job.....I know there is a Nigerian out there that can solve my problem.... Pls come to my aid....before I begin to regret y I studied chemical engineering.....GOD BLESS NIGERIA

U cant be in Lagos and be sleeping at home. Go out there and scatter ur cv everywhere. Go to computer village, malls and other well populated business areas and distribute ur cv.

within a month youll get a job to at least be managing while still pursuing shell and chevron.

10 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
LaurelP:

U cant be in Lagos and be sleeping at home. Go out there and scatter ur cv everywhere. Go to computer village, malls and other well populated business areas and distribute ur cv.

within a month youll get a job to at least be managing while still pursuing shell and chevron.
.LoL I like your style. Make d guy dey share the CV like Tracts abi na Crusade invite I go call am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Bishiie(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Attention pls !!!
Is there anybody or organisation on this platform that need the service of Farm Manager /Farm Supervisor /Attendant please kindly contact me via
Whatsapp: +234 705 780 3041
Bbm: 58C6B527
SMS/Call: 0803 096 9674
Thanks and enjoy the best of today.
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Kelklein(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
it is well...bros instead of sleeping and waking just look for something to do..an handle hand they say is a devil workshop
seriously??

watch what you type bro..

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by missingrib(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kelklein:
seriously??

abeg am no bro...
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by missingrib(f): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kelklein:
seriously??

but atleast you understand what am trying to pass across baa?

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
LaurelP:

This man is talking like someone who isn't living in Lagos. Guys has bombed everywhere with CV and if you don't know anyone or u don't have a kittykat to offer. You will keep sharing CV till Kingdom come. You are clueless of the current situation bro. Sorry to say
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by LaurelP(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
jayhumble:

This man is talking like someone who isn't living in Lagos. Guys has bombed everywhere with CV and if you don't know anyone or u don't have a kittykat to offer. You will keep sharing CV till Kingdom come. You are clueless of the current situation bro. Sorry to say

Ok.
Continue sleeping.
In this same Lagos ppl are changing jobs everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
LaurelP:

Ok.
Continue sleeping.
In this same Lagos ppl are changing jobs everyday.

Like I said. People are changing jobs everyday based on referral and who they know thru someone that knows someone. No sane man in Lagos would just wake up and quit job with the hope of getting another without some buttons being pressed somewhere. Stop making it sound to people like it's that easy. If it's rosy for u don't mean it's easy for the other dude. No personal feelings tho. Just stating facts

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by chisupport: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
I studied Mechanical engineering,graduated with 2.1, rounded up youth service about 9 months ago... after sleeping and waking up for about 3 months without a job ( though i had written about 3 aptitude test Chevron, NBC, Phillips Consult...and some other invitation i could not meet up with due to the high cost of traveling to lagos from where i reside ) , i decided to join a mechanic workshop(NO PAY) that deals with the repair and servicing of components of earth moving equipment like excavators, bulldozers etc. Now, i can comfortably tell you that i can assemble most CATerpillar diesel engines and also work on hydraulic and undercarriage systems of these equipment. I know say very soon, by the grace of GOD, ma story go change for Good.......

22 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by MoonChildng: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
You are a wise man. @Op there is something you can do , find something to sell, dust your notes research your field for a chemical that can do something different , find a way people's septic tanks can be converted to electricity easily , research read learn study in short find something that will make a difference or change the world and you are good .
chisupport:
I studied Mechanical engineering,graduated with 2.1, rounded up youth service about 9 months ago... after sleeping and waking up for about 3 months without a job ( though i had written about 3 aptitude test Chevron, NBC, Phillips Consult...and some other invitation i could not meet up with due to the high cost of traveling to lagos from where i reside ) , i decided to join a mechanic workshop(NO PAY) that deals with the repair and servicing of components of earth moving equipment like excavators, bulldozers etc. Now, i can comfortably tell you that i can assemble most CATerpillar diesel engines and also work on hydraulic and undercarriage systems of these equipment. I know say very soon, by the grace of GOD, ma story go change for Good.......
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by udysweet(f): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmm my broda is in dis same scenario. Chem engr (uniben) I pray God answers all soon,Amen
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
@ MOONCHILDNG mixing of chemicals in this volatile state of Nigeria is most dangerous.....how would it sound that a 2.1 graduate was mistakin as a explosive manufacturer just because he was trying to get a mixture as adviced by a nairalander .....that aside i invented a chemical for cleaning of marker stains from white board markers but was discouraged by the elite who i applied for contract to take charge of some secondary school and university white boards.....they all wanted to get the contract to themselves while i do the job... height of wickedness...i keep on asking myself whats the essence of education if the strugles during education is passed on to the strugles of getting a job......?

MoonChildng:
You are a wise man. @Op there is something you can do , find something to sell, dust your notes research your field for a chemical that can do something different , find a way people's septic tanks can be converted to electricity easily , research read learn study in short find something that will make a difference or change the world and you are good .
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2016
DonUjay:
.LoL I like your style. Make d guy dey share the CV like Tracts abi na Crusade invite I go call am

It is a good and stupid advise. So many people will trash it while few will take a look.
Let see 50/50
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 02, 2016
molibediumss:
@ MOONCHILDNG mixing of chemicals in this volatile state of Nigeria is most dangerous.....how would it sound that a 2.1 graduate was mistakin as a explosive manufacturer just because he was trying to get a mixture as adviced by a nairalander .....that aside i invented a chemical for cleaning of marker stains from white board markers but was discouraged by the elite who i applied for contract to take charge of some secondary school and university white boards.....they all wanted to get the contract to themselves while i do the job... height of wickedness...i keep on asking myself whats the essence of education if the strugles during education is passed on to the strugles of getting a job......?

The way you keep on harping on this 2.1, it's funny. Ur eye never sha clear. Grace, networking, and sometimes gaining experience while learning skills by taking jobs that don't necessarily pay will help. Me I've since forgotten that I got a 2.1.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by ogawisdom(m): 6:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Op go and hustle n stop sleeping away ur time. Ride okada, keke or taxi for ppl on hire purchase, go into farming or start a trading biz

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by MoonChildng: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Nigeria can be a dream killer/stealer but by God's grace there will be headway soon
molibediumss:

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
MoonChildng:
Nigeria can be a dream killer/stealer but by God's grace there will be headway soon
Really demoralized
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 6:45am On May 14, 2017
My story finally changed
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by crowntoro(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2017
molibediumss:
My story finally changed
oya share
Inspire someone tday
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by idee91: 8:57am On May 14, 2017
molibediumss:
My story finally changed
oya naw.... tell me something
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by macanu(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2017
Attention pls !!!
Is there anybody or organisation on this platform that need the service of Farm Manager /Farm Supervisor /Attendant please kindly contact me via
Whatsapp: +234 705 780 3041
Bbm: 58C6B527
SMS/Call: 0803 096 9674
Thanks and enjoy the best of today.
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2017
molibediumss:
My story finally changed
whao good to know. Pls share the joy with us. Studied chemical engineering finished with 2.1, kind of frustrating going through this stage of one's life. Though presently teaching but d pay is nothing to write home about.
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by kapachini: 2:49pm On May 14, 2017
looking for a job, call or whatsapp me on 07032638427.
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2017
kapachini:
looking for a job, call or whatsapp me on 07032638427.
Seriously,just like that
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by zinosleek(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Graduate School Job Recruitment (10 Openings) / HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? / See What I Got This Afternoon From REXA CORP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.