Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? (39939 Views)

Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by GurlFriend: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
A lady shared her encounter with this deaf driver and although people are of the opinion that the driver's actions are meant to be inspiring, others feel that it is very very wrong and this kind of thing can only happen in Nigeria.

Read her narration below and share your thoughts

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/is-this-keke-driver-inspiration-or.html

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by kemmary: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
he is trying to make a living.....could be a risk if not extra careful

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by zed7: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
A man must feed, especially in a country where the physically and mentally challenged are not taken care of. He poses a danger though, because he might not hear the sound of a car's horn, especially a faulty car that has lost it's brake and is trying to alert road users.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by kennyman2000(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmmm.. Its risky though. But, wetin man go do. Man must eat and thats what he's looking for.

Next time, when you see him, try and discuss with him to see if his hearing condition isnt that bad that a hearing aid gadget could be of help to him. Then, if you know any shop that sells. You can direct him there. All these could be done via writing in a notebook to him if he can read.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
eeeya embarassed but me no fit enter this kain keke sha

1 Like

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by OboOlora(f): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na wah o, Nairaland is now as useless as Linda's blog...............Is Seun on paternity leave with Tot0 Dicke?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
desperation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Pvin: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Driving requires the complete sense organs but what can say (if he doesn't hustle to survive, who will do that for him) so long his hustle is legit .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by mimicious(f): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am speechless
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by flokii: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
all na effect of bad governance..

tho.an unsafe act.. buh won't he eat? at least it's better than begging
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by WelconnectTrav1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is not bad to me. He is hussling too na. Rather than beg for money in Oshodi.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by playtheblues(f): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Can he hear when other drivers hunk their horn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Valfrankie(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
He has no problem, with Side mirror, he can cope well. God bless his hustle!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by TosineGuy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
non sense
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Flexherbal(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
I don't see him as am inspiration.
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Sijo01(f): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
I see RED!
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Olusharp(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Do You Stay at Sango Ota and it environment and would like to learn some accounting software..we teach Tally ERP, all you need to know about it and we give you a copy of the software to learn on your own after teaching. this is an edge for you if you have it on your CV. we offer home service too if you prefer. for more info send a mail to olu200016@gmail.com......

1 Like

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please, please...
Can this man hear the sound of the horn from an oncoming vehicle trying to overtake him
from behind ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by ngmgeek(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Inspiration cheesy
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by adroitish: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Inspirational but sad... signs of a failed nation. how does he hear horns from other vehicles

5 Likes

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Naveedah(f): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
This one pass me o embarassed
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by omoijesa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good 1 may God bless his hustle....for theereus no dignity in begging
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Ugobxt(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin

Hustling no easy
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by flokii: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
OboOlora:
Na wah o, Nairaland is now as useless as Linda's blog...............Is Seun on paternity leave with Tot0 Dicke?

it's either you're a guy or a runs babe with this ur monicker

I mean... you can't be sane... or are you?

6 Likes

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Aspireahead(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
just
Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by PezzoNovante(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
This guy is trying to make a living...would you prefer him begging..?

1 Like

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
God bless him. He's just the inspiration i needed this year

1 Like

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by kolawolepeters(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Well, I wouldn't blame the poor man, man gat to survive any which way. Nevertheless, passengers needs to be EXTRAcareful when dealing with him.

I've always known people in his condition to be highly infuriated. Trying to short-change or outsmart him can be very disastrous.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by abitex577(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is a serious accident waiting to happen!!! Why are there horns on keke?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by dre11(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
he can't hear the horns of others cars around which poise a great danger to himself and other roads user....

which is one pivotal rules of safe driving.

1 Like

Re: Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? by Louislewis: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=18pt]He is a very big danger to commuters, especially he has no side mirrors.[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day / My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound / Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.