Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

She Asked 'why Do Men Groan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked 'why Do Men Groan (1317 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Most women don't know how painful it is when hit in the testicles, they think its a play or a fun thing but Fvcking No. It's a sharp pain that goes to the abdomen and it hurts badly.. Share your experience when hit in the testicle grin . Women do you feel more pains when hit on the Brea*t
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by cruzita(f): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
its very painful when u get hit on the breast but very painful when men get hit in their kpekus.that's why I recommend ladies to hit them there if they try nonsense with u.

1 Like

Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok, i hear
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Cholls(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
its very painful when u get hit on the breast but very painful when men get hit in their kpekus.that's why I recommend ladies to hit them there if they try nonsense with u.
my sister wicked should be your second name.
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin grin NA wa o, I'm sure your ex Must have gotten his own share of your revenge if at all he left U .. Lalasticlala come and see your gf o
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by pet4ril(f): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by pet4ril(f): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
i dobale for you sis grin grin
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
She held my balls while sucking me... She thought it's part of being a bad gurl in bed but e pain me and I endured cause it was only for 5 seconds or less...
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by vault(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
no matter how fvcking strong you are..... no matter tongue
Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
kamirun225:
She held my balls while sucking me... She thought it's part of being a bad gurl in bed but e pain me and I endured cause it was only for 5 seconds or less...

Very similar to mine, I was on d bed receiving d BJ, wen she was almost squeezing d balls off, I shift n shake tire d babe no gree, chai d tin pain me walahi. I Jst tell her to give me back shot. Naso I escape dat day.

1 Like

Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lwkmd
BennieWang:

Very similar to mine, I was on d bed receiving d BJ, wen she was almost squeezing d balls off, I shift n shake tire d babe no gree, chai d tin pain me walahi. I Jst tell her to give me back shot. Naso I escape dat day.

1 Like

Re: She Asked 'why Do Men Groan by Smellymouth: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
Eleyi gidi gaan cheesy

(1) (Reply)

DUDES&BAES Dat Have More Dan 3 Relatioships, Whats D Plan On Sunday(val) / Whats Wrong With Me? / So She Really Love Me Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.