Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Vacancy for a Graphic artist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy for a Graphic artist (870 Views)

Vacancy For A Graphic Artist / ` / IT Administrator/graphic Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy for a Graphic artist by nysot(f): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Due to expansion, we urgently require the service of a Graphic artist
JOB TITLE: Graphic Artist

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Graphic/ Creative Design.
• Candidates must have either a Bachelor's degree/HND/OND
• Candidates must have a good knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe Creative Suites etc
• Must be an innovative and creative team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collegial environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

To apply send your C.V to info@flintxposures.com & make sure the subject is Graphic artist. Please include cover letter with your resume summarizing your experience in Graphic Designing.

For further enquiries, you can call us on 09080101000, 09080102000
Thanks.
Re: Vacancy for a Graphic artist by InZA: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
nysot:
Due to expansion, we urgently require the service of a Graphic artist
JOB TITLE: Graphic Artist

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Graphic/ Creative Design.
• Candidates must have either a Bachelor's degree/HND/OND
• Candidates must have a good knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe Creative Suites etc
• Must be an innovative and creative team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collegial environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

To apply send your C.V to info@flintxposures.com & make sure the subject is Graphic artist. Please include cover letter with your resume summarizing your experience in Graphic Designing.

For further enquiries, you can call us on 09080101000, 09080102000
Thanks.

Good morning,

I sent my CV, cover letter and a link to my graphics design portfolio since the first time this job opening was posted here on the 19th of last month. However, I was not contacted. Would you advice I send them again or probably I wasn't contacted because however "unlikely" my qualifications did not measure up?
Re: Vacancy for a Graphic artist by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
InZA:

Good morning,

I sent my CV, cover letter and a link to my graphics design portfolio since the first time this job opening was posted here on the 19th of last month. However, I was not contacted. Would you advice I send them again or probably I wasn't contacted because however "unlikely" my qualifications did not measure up?

we need graphics artist at magodo phase 2 .send your c.v to
dammylaray@gmail.com

dont take it as a joke
Re: Vacancy for a Graphic artist by nysot(f): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
InZA:

Good morning,

I would advise that you send in your CV again bro if you are still interested.
I am not the one receiving the CVs; I would have helped to check what went wrong
Wishing you the very best this time around
Re: Vacancy for a Graphic artist by InZA: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
nysot:

I would advise that you send in your CV again bro if you are still interested.
I am not the one receiving the CVs; I would have helped to check what went wrong
Wishing you the very best this time around

Okay. Thank you
Re: Vacancy for a Graphic artist by InZA: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
dammyconcept:

dammylaray@gmail.com

dont take it as a joke

Please What's the name of the company or what's the company's core area of service. What area of Lagos is magodo?

Thanks
Re: Vacancy for a Graphic artist by Pineapp: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
dammyconcept:

dammylaray@gmail.com

dont take it as a joke
Hello,I stay at Magodo phase one. I'm sending my CV asap

(1) (Reply)

VACANCIES!!! At Associated Port And Marine Development Company Limited / Massive Job Vacancies At Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences (213 Position / Please Help Me Decide Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.