Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Mercy Aigbe Opens School Of Drama… (see Details) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Aigbe Opens School Of Drama… (see Details) (4519 Views)

BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details / BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Opens School Of Drama… (see Details) by Ekeismyhobby(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hey people, Mercy Aigbe Gentry school of drama is now open and admission is on!!! You don’t want to miss this opportunity trust me…
Its been on for awhile buh the Scholarship exam comes up in two weeks time.

Don't miss out of this lifetime opportunity to be the Nollywood star you've ever wanted

[http://www.ekeismyhobby.com/2016/01/14/mercy-aigbe-opens-school-drama-see-details/]

Re: Mercy Aigbe Opens School Of Drama… (see Details) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Funke Akindele - Scene One
Femi Adebayo - J15
Muyiwa Ademola - Demolat , others I don't even knw abt and nw She!..
It is well!.. Dis thing b lik sey e dey bring money!... I go soon open my own! We go start with 'Ile Pako is my School' for a start nooni!.. Nt too bad for a start!.... Abi?

It's Atobilobah!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Opens School Of Drama… (see Details) by Ekeismyhobby(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2016
lol....Not bad at all broda mi.
atleast the money go dey enter anyhow, buh that name wey you wan give ham ehnnnn mehnnn e get power o.
anyway sha, make all of them sha dey do ham dey empower poor masses make dem no come use too much money pursue us o

(1) (Reply)

'Two Brides And A Baby' Bags 12 Nominations From Best Of Nollywood Awards / LUCY (2014) “full Movie” / How To Download Youtube Video With English Subtiled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.