Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics (30291 Views)

Burial Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Killed By Criminal Gangs In Army Uniform In Nasarawa / Six Killed As Rival Gangs Clash In Lagos / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by toprealman: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Agunnewi:
Oops!!!! I personally know 2 of this guys, they reside in Milton Keynes, and drives around in a Bentley GT coupe.

And to think 2 of this scam artist are nairalanders makes it all the more depressing. Smdh.
Name and shame, unless you are their disgruntled group member.
In here we have rapist, hitmen, kidnappers,ritualists, pro- scam artists, musicians ( airforce2- em head go don swell by now...lol), potential Dasukis, Political leaders ( Me et al), footballers, fornicators, peverts, runs girls, gigolos, professionals etc.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Agunnewi: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2016
^^^^
Are you ok dude? Cuz i just noticed you quoted me like 4 times damn!!!

It is either you are very smart or very stupid. Not quite sure which!

Narcissism taken to a level of utter pathos.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by j1mmy: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
What we never see in the news is how the western world exploits, scams, and plunges Nigeria!

What we never see is all the stolen wealth lodged in Western banks and used for their economy.

I beg Nigeria has not scammed even 1% of what the UK steals from us.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by wunderkiind(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Agunnewi:
Oops!!!! I personally know 2 of this guys, they reside in Milton Keynes, and drives around in a Bentley GT coupe.

And to think 2 of this scam artist are nairalanders makes it all the more depressing. Smdh.

oya tag them
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Orpe7(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=9jauk post=42537510]Chai Ibro you see your life...the dude got enter Club for Coventry buy 10/20 champagne and Remy Martins begin they call ehn senior names...Oma se;lesson for those Yahoo boys,nothing pay like your hard earned money total free of mind.

Whr is Abbey? The wife...go school no
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Orpe7(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Agunnewi:

If i should reveal thier usernames i maybe breaking some rules, thereby incuring a long ban from the mods, i wouldn't want to do that.

But i may give you guys some hint in a short while.

Reveal its over 3yrs
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Orpe7(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2019
GentleOhimai:
Eyah small world.... I use to know this guy back then in the UK. Its a pity how time flies and how his next six years on jail will fly by.

Six yrs is long my friend
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by ojier55: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2019
CONGRATS TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBER FOR LAST GAME..ARE YOU TIRED OF LOOSING.. VERIFY OUR WINNING AND ADD US FOR NEXT GAME..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Soldiers Killed, Nine Injured In Jihadist Ambush / One Chance Robbers Nabbed In Alausa (Photo) / #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.