Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (121565 Views)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
emmabod:

Thanks Bro.
Guys that did today. ..how did it go?
This is one wey everyone dey mute mode
Congrats man!!! As for the interviews today it was alright. Questions come from what u say so say what u know. Oh and hello to the pretty lady who was there as well. grin
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by emmabod(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
niiks9:

Congrats man!!! As for the interviews today it was alright. Questions come from what u say so say what u know. Oh and hello to the pretty lady who was there as well. grin
Oh..cool.
Any name pasted again today as Agwuabia said the other day.
And Thanks, we will all have testimonies
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
It was good man.
emmabod:

Hello Niiks ,
How did it go?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
No names
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Qasim19: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2016
I also got invite. Pls can we go in suit
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
I got the invite too, electrical Lagos 31/10/2016 wrote in Lagos last month
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nelzone(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Sorry can you throw more light. When you say what you know, wat do u mean. Does it mean they will ask you academics related questions? Or just about your kinda person
niiks9:

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2016
Nelzone:
Sorry can you throw more light. When you say what you know, wat do u mean. Does it mean they will ask you academics related questions? Or just about your kinda person
Academics
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by rhajaan(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Received no invite...Lagos September electrcal. ..Meaning Best of luck to other candidates....?

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by tiwiz9(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
rhajaan:
Received no invite...Lagos September electrcal. ..Meaning Best of luck to other candidates....?
what of chemical engineering that wrote in lag?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Gnen: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
rhajaan:
You have never heard of the show that happened in Dangote Agrosack today, where the electrical invited are told to go back home that they have already selected gatecrashers from obajana test.... Yeye dey smell for this recruitment.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by rhajaan(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Gnen:
You have never heard of the show that happened in Dangote Agrosack today, where the electrical invited are told to go back home that they have already selected gatecrashers from obajana test.... Yeye dey smell for this recruitment.

Are you serious?This one na Ogbonge matter o...You mean electrical guys were bounced back?Even those that got invited....I am confused here...gatecrashers fc defeating invited fc?

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by rhajaan(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
agwuabia....clarifications needed sir...

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by emmabod(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by emmabod(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
this is quite unexpected, I mean they were a bit late for mine but the process was eventually smooth after it started. But why call more candidates if the position is filled. I can imagine people made a lot of logistic plans to get there so why not inform them before they do?
emmabod:
Since I've been going for interviews all my life, I've never come across what I witnessed today @ Dangote, Ikeja.
it's so unfortunate and quite disheartening that a conglomerate like Dangote Industries Ltd lack organizational and planning skills. Right from the begining of the recruitment process, it's been an unsual spontaneous way of communication - sending invite 2days before test, sending invite in the eevening on a weekend...such an incompetent and insolent way of operation!!!
Dangote refused to hold interviews for the electrical guys, claiming the interviewers for electrical ain't around even when the list was on the desk- our names against our dept, phone numbers, emails and scores column (but scores were not input) and no able Dangote Rep could even tell us something meaningful about the development.
At first, One confused dude came out to tell us that the vacancies for electrical which is 5 has been filled up already that he's very sorry but there's nothing he could do about it.
After waiting for hours till 2.30pm, i summoned courage to meet one other staff that we need to speak to an important personel to address the issue. after the hassle and buzzle, story remained the same - that things happen, we are in Nigeria!
All attempt to get across to the HR via calls and sms via the phone No proved abortive and unreplied.
And this is my ordeal today ....life goes on!!!
Agwuabia come see ya fifu ooo
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
emmabod:
Since I've been going for interviews all my life, I've never come across what I witnessed today @ Dangote, Ikeja.
it's so unfortunate and quite disheartening that a conglomerate like Dangote Industries Ltd lack organizational and planning skills. Right from the begining of the recruitment process, it's been an unsual spontaneous way of communication - sending invite 2days before test, sending invite in the eevening on a weekend...such an incompetent and insolent way of operation!!!
Dangote refused to hold interviews for the electrical guys, claiming the interviewers for electrical ain't around even when the list was on the desk- our names against our dept, phone numbers, emails and scores column (but scores were not input) and no able Dangote Rep could even tell us something meaningful about the development.
At first, One confused dude came out to tell us that the vacancies for electrical which is 5 has been filled up already that he's very sorry but there's nothing he could do about it.
After waiting for hours till 2.30pm, i summoned courage to meet one other staff that we need to speak to an important personel to address the issue. after the hassle and buzzle, story remained the same - that things happen, we are in Nigeria!
All attempt to get across to the HR via calls and sms via the phone No proved abortive and unreplied.
And this is my ordeal today ....life goes on!!!
Agwuabia come see ya fifu ooo

I am really surprised that such a thing happened. Why did they send the message if they have taken the number of Electrical guys they need? They should have at least addressed you guys diplomatically. I can't really believe that you guys were treated that way, it is not fair.
You Electrical guys can go to Obajana on the 3/11/2016 by 9:am to take your own interview since they said that they don't have Electrical interviewer at Lagos. Just go to Obajana with that SMS interview invite and see what will come out of it.
I can't explain why everything turned out like this.
It is well guys, God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Going by what happened today I may not be so quick to advice them to go to kogi state who says Obajana interviews will hold ? I think it would be best to confirm with hr.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
@ Emmabod
how many of u were invited for Lagos interview pls.
My friend got d invite too on 29th against 31st but refused to honour it cos he said he is not sure his score is up to 40. He said he was expecting 35-40% which was too poor so he refused to attend.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
@
niiks9 what is ur department pls
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mechanical Eng
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
we were 21 electrical , the guy that addressed us was really confused at what happened. And we can't just go to obajana to gate crash for interview, the risks are high, it will be better if HR will send a mail to that effect. what happened was uncalled for, tarnishes their image, if it should be published in the news papers or if anyone charges them to court for inconveniences without compensation, allowing ppl to travel across States, forfeiting jobs to honor d invite, it's totally not acceptable.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aliyu21m: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
did my interview @ Lagos now received another message for another interview which is schedule to take place @ Kogi. Any person with such sms?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
which discipline? and have you been interviewed before?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by spea: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2016
What happened to electrical guys was really terrible because most people left there with red face. I advice those scheduled for Obajana to call d HR before going due to what were said here. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2016
@ Aliyu21m
Pls which department are you and what date were you interview and ur written test venue. Pls reply tnx.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2016
noble4lily:
we were 21 electrical , the guy that addressed us was really confused at what happened. And we can't just go to obajana to gate crash for interview, the risks are high, it will be better if HR will send a mail to that effect. what happened was uncalled for, tarnishes their image, if it should be published in the news papers or if anyone charges them to court for inconveniences without compensation, allowing ppl to travel across States, forfeiting jobs to honor d invite, it's totally not acceptable.
Dangote Refinery didn't allow the academy to recruit for them because of all this nonsense.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aliyu21m: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
@ obobocee: Automobile

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by emmabod(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
wapadunk:

Dangote Refinery didn't allow the academy to recruit for them because of all this nonsense.
Well...I pray so o
I was just invited for the next stage of the Refinery recruitment.
anyone with me?...let's meet on the thread
Slalom

2 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
@Obajana
Highest score was 87% for electrical
Pple also scored very low like 8%, but d least among d 19 people called was 57% on the list. The result came out after those in Lagos for 31st had been sent text msgs. And apart from the first 5 interviewed on 24/10/2016 wit scores ranging from 52%-40% those shortlisted for 31/10/2016 scored below 40%.
...hence d reason for cancellation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by niiks9: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ok it explains a bit, I still dont think people should have been made to travel from all over the country only to be turned back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.