Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (121566 Views)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by PromiseUche(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2016
A line towards the end of the invite reads "kindly acknowledge the reciept of this mail and comfirm attendance to same" pls house what does that implies?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Olaoke16(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2016
PromiseUche:
A line towards the end of the invite reads "kindly acknowledge the reciept of this mail and comfirm attendance to same" pls house what does that implies?

u av to reply to d mail dat u acknowledge the invite to dis mail and will be present as scheduled
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by PromiseUche(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2016
Olaoke16:

u av to reply to d mail dat u acknowledge the invite to dis mail and will be present as scheduled
. Who waz able to reply back to them? because u can't reply tru dat email therein. Second I called the phone number therein but d only response wz dat they will b expectin me then
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Olaoke16(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
I replied the mail... Although there is no problem not replying dey will still attend to u dat day... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by colossus12: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please does anyone know if GETS screen pple with age factor, some organisations do not recruit people over 26years.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by babasewen(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can someone post 2015 test thread or 2015 advert
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by deolutolu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please does anyone have an idea of the questions to expect.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Olaoke16(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Carmal90:
I got this is afternoon

Dear Candidate,
You have been shortlisted as an eligible candidate
for our 2016 Graduate Engineers Training Scheme
(GETS). Please come to the following venue for a
written test. Details are as follows:
Venue: Dangote Agrosack, Plot 3, Oba Akran
Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Date: Friday May 6, 2015<%20%20>
Time: 10:30 a.m.<%20%20> prompt
You are required to come along with the following
original credentials (and photocopies) for sighting &
verification:
1. Valid means of Identification
2. Birth certificate or certified true declaration of
4. Certificate
5. NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter
6. Two recent passport size photographs
(against white background)
7. Writing Materials (HB pencil, Eraser, Biro)
8. Scientific calculator

any newa?
Please what is your discipline?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2016
avicenna1:
Please what is your discipline?

Mechanical Engineering, HND
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nelzone(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please I just got a text message saying I have been invited for an aptitude test at Obajana, Kogi state. who else got this kind of message. The date wasnt included, but when I called the number they attached, they said its on the 5th of may.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nelzone:
Please I just got a text message saying I have been invited for an aptitude test at Obajana, Kogi state. who else got this kind of message. The date wasnt included, but when I called the number they attached, they said its on the 5th of may.

5 or 6??and by d way course of study
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Olalekan27: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Carmal90:

5 or 6??and by d way course of study
I also received the message, I a graduate of mech engr, u?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olalekan27:
I also received the message, I a graduate of mech engr, u?

yes,but mine is in Lagos...I rep mechanical engineering

pls any hint on what to study?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Olalekan27: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2016

pls any hint on what to study?[/quote] I have checking online but nothing for now, please is this different from GETs
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Olalekan27: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nelzone:
pls what did u study
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olalekan27:

pls any hint on what to study? I have checking online but nothing for now, please is this different from GETs

it is GETS, did you have anything on what to read?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
for those of us weh never get mail.. .... what's the hope
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nuges11(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
fidel3431:
for those of us weh never get mail.. .... what's the hope

Unless you studied mech engn, you have nothing to worry about......yet
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Desxter: 8:21am On May 01, 2016
Annoyingly am gonna miss dis _ cos of ma mistake ........Success to odas in advance!
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2016
Desxter:
Annoyingly am gonna miss dis _ cos of ma mistake ........Success to odas in advance!

what mistakes pls?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ukeachu1(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2016
pls who can give directions to the lagos venue from oshodi . thanks
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by karleone(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
Success to all those writing on 5th or 6th. May your expectations be met.
As for what to study, kindly visit www.indiabix.com you'd definitely find some mouthwatering exercise to aid your reading.
Once again, Good Luck!

@Ksstroud, wasup with you?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by ksstroud: 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
Dear Karleone,
I'm good.
Trust you are fine too.
Happy New month.
It shall be a rewarding one for us.

Ukeachu1:
pls who can give directions to the lagos venue from oshodi . thanks

Bros Tis simple...
From Oshodi, enter ikeja inside or ikeja along, if tis ikeja along, cross the railway and trek to ikeja inside "under bridge " from there ask anybody you wanna take keke napep going to Oba Akran and tell the keke man that you wanna drop for Dangote agro sack main gate.
Tis even Trekkable if you are not a butter guy... From there you can still shadow many companies lined up for that Oba Akran road.

At all....
Do well to try your best in answering most questions, tis 70% guaranteed that if one passes the test, s/he is on the way to GETS....

Success to you ALL

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Ukeachu1(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2016
ksstroud:
Dear Karleone,
I'm good.
Trust you are fine too.
Happy New month.

Bros Tis simple...
From Oshodi, enter ikeja inside or ikeja along, if tis ikeja along, cross the railway and trek to ikeja inside "under bridge " from there ask anybody you wanna take keke napep going to Oba Akran and tell the keke man that you wanna drop for Dangote agro sack main gate.
Tis even Trekkable if you are not a butter guy... From there you can still shadow many companies lined up for that Oba Akran road.

At all....
Do well to try your best in answering most questions, tis 70% guaranteed that if one passes the test, s/he is on the way to GETS....

Success to you ALL

thanks bro. are all the questions objectives and are they mostly requiring calculations or just knowledge based questions.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nelzone(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
for those that asked since. I actually studied Geology. My own test is at Obajana in Kogi state. at the training academy specifically inside dangote cement factory, and its 5th may, they actually sent a text not a mail. 1 text was sent initially without date, den I called the number attached and was told its 5th. then a corrected msg was nw sent later... So anybody else goin to Kogi? esp from Abj.. then also ideas on hw the test is like please?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nelzone(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
Bro, seems u have done the test or even got it before. can u throw more light on the settings generally. wld be much appreciated.
ksstroud:
Dear Karleone,
I'm good.
Trust you are fine too.
Happy New month.

Bros Tis simple...

At all....

Success to you ALL
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Carmal90(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2016
ksstroud:
Dear Karleone,
I'm good.
Trust you are fine too.
Happy New month.

Bros Tis simple...

At all....

Success to you ALL

bros pls any hint for the test? study mechanical engineering
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by ksstroud: 12:00pm On May 02, 2016
Ukeachu1:

thanks bro. are all the questions objectives and are they mostly requiring calculations or just knowledge based questions.

You are welcome.
Bro prepare for everything and prepare well.
If you really want the GETS, don't loose the chance. You will calculate alot but trust me it could be easy.
Prepare for numerical and verbal reasoning, then browse through your mechanical Engineering courses very well.

Nelzone:
Bro, seems u have done the test or even got it before. can u throw more light on the settings generally. wld be much appreciated.

Your guess though...
You could be right and you could be wrong.
Just know that I know about Dangote GETS, that's all.
Test -Interview -Medicals
If you passed the test, you already stood a better chance , all other things na formality...
Do well to ace the test.

Carmal90:

bros pls any hint for the test? study mechanical engineering
Please, study your mechanical courses very well.
Measurements.
Workshop tools and practice.
Thermodynamics
Machine design
Tribology
Vibrations
Production and manufacturing practice
And more.
PS don't forget GMAT too.
Try to ace the test.....

I Wish you all the best....
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by ComradeTY(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2016
For those of u asking what to read..... GMAT is your best choice for now. Engineering section and your departmental section in GMAT is most important ........

wish u the best
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nelzone(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2016
Still nobody going to Obajana, Kogi for the test?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 9:03am On May 04, 2016
Eric14:
Good day hux, I also got the invitation. Pls sum1 should enlighten us on this GETS, like hw d whole process goes and d duration. Thanks!

wia r u writing and wat date

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.