Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow (20446 Views)

Nigeria, France And Chad Teetering On The Brink Of War. / Biafra: UN And Britain Expresses Fear As Nigeria Imminent Break-up Loom's / Why I Pray For France And Not Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by viviangist: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari will begin an official visit to France and Britain tomorrow, Tuesday, February 2, 2016.
At his first stop in Strasbourg, France, President Buhari will on Wednesday, February 3, address a special session of the European Union Parliament to be attended by members of the executive and legislative arms of the Union.
The President's address is expected to focus on terrorism, violent extremism, corruption, Nigeria and Africa's current security, economic and developmental challenges, as well as the need for greater support from the European Union and advanced nations for their rapid resolution.
President Buhari will also hold talks with the President of the European Parliament, Mr. Martin Schulz and the President of the European Commission, Mr. Jean-Claude Juncker on the same issues before leaving Strasbourg for London to join other world leaders at the Supporting Syria and The Region Conference scheduled to open in the British capital on Thursday, February 4, 2016.
The President will use the opportunity of his participation in the conference which is being co-hosted by Britain, Germany, Norway, Kuwait and the United Nations to continue his push for more global understanding, collaboration and support for Nigeria and other countries in the frontlines of the war against terrorism who are striving to overcome its very adverse effects on affected populations.
He is due back in Nigeria at the weekend.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 1, 2016

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=951632954929045&id=100002470489894

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by viviangist: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by babyfaceafrica: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
How can this OP be the poster and the first to comment,that smacks of greed!!.....to the topic......I hope this visits yield good dividends .....God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ebukaobi: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
I hope these visits produce results

Although I think Buhari needs to reduce his travelling

The VP can represent him in some of these events

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by pyyxxaro: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
This bull-hari of a Man nor go put e ukwu for one place

1 dollar = 300 naira

Sai Tinubu

34 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by arresa: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
I hope the visits produce results

Ask looters with funds stashed in Dubai...

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by chriskosherbal(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Let this visit translate to economic development

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by ichoku: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
It is time to tell this President to sit down in Nigeria and work. I have not read any statement from him or any world leader condoling the people of Nigeria on the attack in Maiduguri village on Sunday that burnt people alive. Mr President your subjects are humans, please attend to them.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ebukaobi: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
arresa:

Ask looters with funds stashed in Dubai...

I am 100% Buharist oooo. cheesy cheesy

Committed Buhari supporter and will not change

That was just an observation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Firefire(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Safe Tripooooooooooooooooooooo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by gen2briz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wishing him journey mercy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Soreza(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nawa oooooo,MR TOURIST

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Babangida70(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
And the tourism kwantinues.....

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
bubu must junket the whole world.. Very soon, he will viait Nigeria

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by edlion57(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nawa...na so other president der travel or is our different

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by vosquare: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by diasporaman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
ipob protesters are waiting for him. oya waka come

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by DirtyGold: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sai Baba is just cruising first class around the world mehn! I'd give anything to be on cruise with him around the world even if I'll just be shining his shoes grin

People will hate but, it is what it is!

PMB, what's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by eleojo23: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
I have said this before:

If Baba doesn't travel from place to place like this, one would have to question his Fulani ancestry.
They are the pioneers of tourism in Africa.
And Baba has proven to be the true son of his fathers. grin grin

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by iyrojc(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
viviangist:

https://www.facebook.com/femi.adesina.102

Your house is on fire and you are touring round the world. Nonsense. It shows how Clueless our President is.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by cole265(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hahahahahaha na dem go tire. President, keep going jor. Oko yin ko ni je epo o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by seunfunmi33(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is he also the tourist minister

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
I hope these visits produce results

Ipob youth. . why are u wailing here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by RedCapChief(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
When is he going to visit Dalori where over 80 people were massacred by Boko Haram last weekend?

Baba just dey burn aviation fuel anyhow

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by yang(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
ICC should quickly catch the Chief Baboon war criminal for Genocide and Shooting Unarmed Protesters

They should immediately carry him to the Hague to join his friend Gbagbo to face Justice

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by TimeManager(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
France & Britian calling upon PMB once again to seal up a real deal. Wailing buffoons in trouble.
The truth has spoken!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by shamecurls(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Deivid10:
To Furk just dey hungry me

me too....!

Am so hornyy
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by kulobyno: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
See waka waka enjoyment. Baba should know that age is not in his side as regards these frequent air trips.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.