Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

Top Excuses Given By Soccer Video Gamers( Pes And Fifa) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top Excuses Given By Soccer Video Gamers( Pes And Fifa) (1332 Views)

Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities / What's The Price Of A Used Ps3?naija Gamers,help Me Out / Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Excuses Given By Soccer Video Gamers( Pes And Fifa) by Sektion: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
At one point in time, I'm sure we're guilty of making excuses when we get defeated in soccer video games such as pes or fifa (especially when you get floggged grin), here are some laughable excuses have heard from peoeple after been defeated:

1.I got distracted by what the third party around was saying that is why you were able to beat me.( maybe a guy was specatating and talking about the game)

2. It's just LUCK...make we play another match( LUCK? Can be true sometimes but that doesn't explain score counts like 5-0)

3. Na formation error, ( Formation error? Why you no gree change am before the score count increased)

4. Na because you pick Barca or Real madrid( I want to believe there are other teams that can handle this two titan-like club on a simulation game like pes and fifa)

5. It's because it is PES, make we go FIFA màybe I no go flog you too and vice-versa. ( Can be true at times but not every time because some people might just suck at playing; na mouth some people just get).

6. Na jus warm-up match grin.

Try Adding yours I'm sure there are plenty more, on the good side it's some of these excuses that actually makes playing these soccer games with a friend very interesting and fun
Re: Top Excuses Given By Soccer Video Gamers( Pes And Fifa) by sanmitee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Many excuses, I think you forgot to add PAD is faulty. 'Pad yen niko daa joor'.
Sektion:
Another valid excuse grin(Even when the pads are in good condition)
Many excuses, I think you forgot to add PAD is faulty. 'Pad yen niko daa joor'.

But valid or not its not a welcome one.

1 Like

Re: Top Excuses Given By Soccer Video Gamers( Pes And Fifa) by Sektion: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
sanmitee:
Many excuses, I think you forgot to write PAD is faulty. 'Pad yen niko daa joor'
Another valid excuse grin(Even when the pads are in good condition)
Re: Top Excuses Given By Soccer Video Gamers( Pes And Fifa) by v4vendetta: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
√√√ My player refused to shoot the ball when I press the shoot button

√√√ My players stamina are low hence my keeper and defenders can't tackle the ball quick

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel XL Vs Iphone 7 Plus Camera Comparison / Offline Shooting Android Games / [2019 Best] The 5 Best Offline Android Games Under 100 MB For June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.