Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (56712 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
lmao grin grin

You're soo fvcking tall, jesus christ!!!
Are you like 7ft or something
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by kwalakwala123(f): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikky014:
see them. i hope ur wife follow
Meaning what? Truth be told iam a Lady but after God I fear women with everything in me. I don't pray to ever hurt any lady by mistake....... coz if any woman should tell you that she will show eeeeh....Omo you better get ready for anything, because she she will definitely do beyond expectations oo
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Onliie(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
I'll make her death look like an accident
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by kaziblake(f): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Eeyah.

Her career was more important to her.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by doctortope(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good moves
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by flokii: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
na real wa..

all these career women sef grin
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nicepoker(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Heart of evil women.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by macaranta(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
She's a selfish idiot.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kangol99(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ahhhh
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by flokii: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

You're soo fvcking tall, jesus christ!!!
Are you like 7ft or something

Lies... you even had to involve Jesus cheesy

just go straight to d point & woo her already
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Iffffffy(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
On the other hand, she might be an ogbanje that has promised her mates she's joining them the day she gives birth, so, I guess she's postponing the evil day.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by san316(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
If you want her to feel the pain you are feeling, get a girl pregnant and surprise her with the news.

If not, just tell her it's over. Then move on.

But sha eehn, your wife is evil ooo. Kpele
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dyt:

Its not for you to believe
Mumu

At my age so all I should think of is imaginary lies
Ode.its only a mumu that will believe you old Woman.at your age your stil lying.hell fire is real o..ode

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dyt:

Its not for you to believe
Mumu

At my age so all I should think of is imaginary lies
Ode.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
old woman you're mad..you alway lie about every story.kilode o fi she yin ni.hell fire is real o..ode
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Maeddy(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
pls is this a movie or Wat
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
oloyede252:
which kind of advice is this.you dont know if the man is wicked or cheating on her.and also dnt you knw the woman must be suffering from phobia of being pregnant maybe because the man is wicked that why she didnt tell him.you always blame women for everything.its her body she can do whatever she want with it..
undecided
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by CioAngels(f): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
If you are truthful of what you are saying and you are financially stable, then marry another wife and don't tell your wife the proof of her dirty game until your new wife might have delievered.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by wtfCode: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
karishika tinz.
wasting all these sperm for 11 years, chai.
na to shoot her out ur house like a football...Geezus!

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Missmossy(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jeeez!!!! Such a heartless woman.

Even the doctor too shameless undecided

At 42 she is still doing career woman angry
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Another stupid blogpost
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by kessling: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wetin you dey wait for? You dey find person to push you. Abi dem troway de juju wey dem use tie you for Atlantic Ocean?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by loadux(f): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
am sure this is not the whole of the story there is more to meet the eyes
1. it could be the husband is impotent and all the pregnancies are from other men she's been sleeping with.
2. it could be she has a medical condition that causes recurrent 1st trimester miscarriage.
3. it could be the husband has offended her one way or another and decide to punish him thru this means.
4. it could be she's truly an ogbanje who will die during children birth hence the reason she still has more to do bf she dies.

OR IT COULD JUST BE SHEER WICKEDNESS
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Bishop86(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
When is episode 2 coming out? I enjoy dis one.When is episode 2 coming out? I enjoy dis one.When is episode 2 coming out? I enjoy dis one.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
ELVISHOT:
A man has cried out for help after staying 11 painful years without having a child with his wife only to discover a hidden secret about the woman he called a wife.

Dear Readers,

I have been married for eleven years now. My wife is a teacher (customer service facilitator). She was into this profession before I met her and married her. Bt I can't really explain what is going on in my marriage. We have no kids yet, but she gets pregnant, before I will know what is going on, I will see her using sanitary pad, saying her period just came out.

What surprises me mostly is that, I have followed her to the hospital countlessly and the pregnancy report reads positive, what l don't understand is how it will come out just like ordinary mensturation. I have forcely dragged her to the hospital myself, but the doctor said she is ok.

I tried to monitor one pregnancy of hers. Sat at home, denied her of her work. It got to three months and that month was when my mother passed on, and I had to rush to the village, staying one week, she called me after 4 days saying she is bleeding, I told her let me call my uncle who is our family doctor, she told me that she can't wait, that she is in pain, that she will visit the hospital close to us, when I returned, she was on pad. My mistake was that I didn't go to the hospital to ask them whether my wife was their patient when I wasn't around. I got so worried that my brother decided to know what she was up to.

So my brother asked his friend to woo my wife, lets know whether he can be able to make her talk. The guy sought for her friendship request on Facebook and she accepted. They went on as friends for 4 months before she could start talking of her married life. I have the screen shot messages with me. Where she told the guy, that she has dreams to fulfill before having a child. That she has been aborting her pregnancy because she doesn't not want set backs in her career. That children are one big headache and set back in marriage. The guy asked her is her husband not complaining? She told him, that she has her ways with me.

That the husband is and illiterate business man, who managed to go to the university. From my childhood I have always wanted to do business, but my father being a medical doctor had a rule, that all his children must past through the university before starting a business. I made first class in Computer Science. It's painful but am not annoyed, but I am terribly shocked to be living with such a woman under my roof. I have not confronted her on this, but I am still in shock. She is 42 years and I am 47years.

Shared by - Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/i-been-married-for-11-years-without.html

Eleyi gidigan o..This one pass me
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
The heart of men abi women are desperately wicked.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by winnerjoy: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
show her the Facebook conversation and then note her reactions .give her last warning that any further abortion will terminate the marriage.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by acevic: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
I laff in spanish. In pidgin rather
Hehihuuheihhieheheiieahahah

Now, which kind dream she wan achieve wey she never achieve in 11 damn years, at the age of 42. #ridiculous

The husband should kindly disappear from that house gently and without notice.

That woman is a bloodsucker, one sick SOB and literally a witch.

I can bet it, if the hubby confronts her, she can have him killed. She's on to a bigger stuff that just career.
Her mission is to destroy the man's life.

Wait ooo, she's still getting preggie at that age...menopause approaching. Na when she reach 55 when breastmilk don dey dry for her boobs she go nurse pikin?

#storyforthegods
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by jacy67(f): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
There are certain things some women do and you are forced to ask yourself why they actually got married. If this is true, the man should send her packing ASAP. She may one day make an attempt on his life.
Evil woman

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
ichoku:
That man crying in the pic. Did the thing happen to him for real?
So innocent, I mean your question.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Bevy12(f): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by SURElee(f): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
My God! How can a 42yr old woman not be ready to have kids yet? What career is more important than family? Is it when she's 60, she wants to begin school run and PTA meetings? I hear some things and my heart bleed. She just wasted 11yrs of the man's life and has the audacity to call him an illiterate. My Lord, some men dey see strong thing inside marriage o! No wonder some men would say get pregnant first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Prices Of The Following Baby Things / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.