Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Uncle Pep Is Coming To England Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uncle Pep Is Coming To England Next Season (341 Views)

Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS / Alex Iwobi Hangouts With His Uncle Okocha, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Pep Is Coming To England Next Season by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
So finally, Pep Guardiola, arguably one of the best coaches around is ready to take up the reins at Manchester city next season. As for you critics who claimed he couldn't succeed anywhere else but spain, joke 's on you..........He's won the bundesliga for two consecutive seasons and Bayern is currently leading the table by 8 points......some negatives though with regards to losing out at the semi finals of the Champions League on two occassions. Albeit all that could change this season as the classy spaniard has said
"winning the Champions League with Bayern will make my stay complete"

We all agree that the English Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, however some of us do know that the English football is not as attractive as any other....maybe the Serie A **sneers** thus the need for a little lecture from the boss himself.

Pep is going to show y'all what soccer is all about......and I won't forget to say I told you so.....

www.noble-okonkwo..com

(1) (Reply)

Ththytjuy / Totally Free Best Odds@2.00 / NBA Season, Show Your Supports With Custom NBA Rhinestone Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.