Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31173 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Mamatee07: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Not more than 2 not sure of names yef
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Blyzz:
what part of Nigerian are u. wht do u study!
Sorry slept off. Have a lovely day.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Sparkles003(f): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2016
2girls nd a boy
esther,ebunoluwa and daniel

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Wizzz: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2016
irunoobo:
9 kids and 2 miscarriages cool
Why on earth would you wanna have miscarriages? grin grin grin grin grin Who are you? grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

Sorry slept off. Have a lovely day.
Hello, good day. you're kinda dodging my questions. you don't wanna provide answers to my ques. well, i did want to know if u truly reside in Lagos!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
Hello, good day. you're kinda dodging my questions. you don't wanna provide answers to my ques. well, i did want to know if u truly reside in Lagos!
Sorry.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

Sorry.
ummm, Miss sorry. ur fav word! well, i wanted to visit lag by next week, i needed a safe haven for three days. i got an interview. so what do u say?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
ummm, Miss sorry. ur fav word! well, i wanted to visit lag by next week, i needed a safe haven for three days. i got an interview. so what do u say?
lol you have family/friends to stay with abi?

All the best in your interview. wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Bukkiminat(f): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
3 bouncing baby boys! Whether their father likes t or not cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol you have family/friends to stay with abi?

All the best in your interview. wink
Nop, d last time i visited i lodged in an hotel, and u know it expensive. i don't have family in lag.... can u accommodate me?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
Nop, d last time i visited i lodged in an hotel, and u know it expensive. i don't have family in lag.... can u accommodate me?
smiley so sorry, sincere apologies. Sadly, I can't...you don't even know if I am a ritual killer and I don't know you either. I'm sure God will provide something for you. Abeg no vex grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

smiley so sorry, sincere apologies. Sadly, I can't...you don't even know if I am a ritual killer and I don't know you either. I'm sure God will provide something for you. Abeg no vex grin
Lil, ritual killer. u can't be Na! my spirit often lead me to d right people to chat with! no qualms dear, i like straight forward people. but sincerely you really don't wanna know me, right. i may want to see u also!!!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
Lil, ritual killer. u can't be Na! my spirit often lead me to d right people to chat with! no qualms dear, i like straight forward people. but sincerely you really don't wanna know me, right. i may want to see u also!!!
lol...you never know who is a ritualist o, e no dey show for moniker grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol...you never know who is a ritualist o, e no dey show for moniker grin
I smile. y don't u mail me, i wanna view ur pic. i truly don't like blind conversation! plsss
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
I smile. y don't u mail me, i wanna view ur pic. i truly don't like blind conversation! plsss
lol I dont like sharing my ugly pishures o biko grin

Hope you have prepared well for your interview? smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

yeah sure, am fully loaded by the grace of God. Oluwa has made it possible, so no man can change d story. as for ur ugly pretty face, i wonder how you now become ur own personal mirror. i should be d one to tell u whether you're pretty or not. kk, so how abt u seeing my ugly look. cos we're both pretending now!!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

you're an urhobo, right?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
you're an urhobo, right?
lol because I said pishures?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol because I said pishures?
Nop, because u said biko. am waiting ur mail... I wanna hit ur msg button, so kindly reply my mail. our conversations don't have to end here! thank u
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
Nop, because u said biko. am waiting ur mail... I wanna hit ur msg button, so kindly reply my mail. our conversations don't have to end here! thank u
lol biko is please in Igbo, I dont know what it is in Urhobo. I can't remember my email password tho...really sorry cry When I do a password reset, I'll let you know.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol biko is please in Igbo, I dont know what it is in Urhobo. I can't remember my email password tho...really sorry cry When I do a password reset, I'll let you know.
biko in Urhobo means abeg. well, no qualms then.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
biko in Urhobo means abeg. well, no qualms then.
ohh didn't know that.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Imahaps(f): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2016
My fiancé want three while I want four.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:
ohh didn't know that.
hi, good day. on my way to lag now
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Blyzz:
hi, good day. on my way to lag now
safe journey dear. When is the interview?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:
safe journey dear. When is the interview?
2morrow, by 9:00am.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Blyzz:
2morrow, by 9:00am.
Alright, God be with you.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:

Alright, God be with you.
Amen. I've arrived Lag since 5:41pm. am in a lodgement hotel... 2morrow pls
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Blyzz:
Amen. I've arrived Lag since 5:41pm. am in a lodgement hotel... 2morrow pls
All the best. Leave early o, Monday morning traffic no be here, u go wan cry. It is the worst traffic of all. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 08, 2016
ladyF:

All the best. Leave early o, Monday morning traffic no be here, u go wan cry. It is the worst traffic of all. grin
really. thanks, which means i gotta shower now. cos am heading to v
VI....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blyzz:
really. thanks, which means i gotta shower now. cos am heading to v
VI....
Hey how was it?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:

Hey how was it?
not quite long i return from Lagos. something went wrong, so I've to return home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.